Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ArtificialAiming

Discussion on ArtificialAiming within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/04/2022, 18:50   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notifications View Post
If something else from ACD such as any drivers they have or traces that their cheat leaves (if any) is left then it won't be cleaned with a spoofer/cleaner from anywhere so you can still get shadowed as that trace is still there. If you really want to be certain it is/isn't their spoofer then a full Windows reinstall would determine that, alongside trying to use a HWID checker to see if the spoofer IS spoofing. But seeing as you're banned from the forum I doubt you can do any further testing on that if you were willing.

Quite sketchy of AA to just outright ban you because you went public about your experience even if it's from your own potential idiocy, but I guess they don't want to deal with it and regardless of how many sketchy things they do people of whom have a good experience will continue to purchase and recommend their friends so business won't dry up anytime soon.
Same story like i said about GG, tracer left on my pc and had to format and go through the headache with backing up all my stuff.

Its not sketchy for AA banning this people, they are patient, but they really hate when someone accuses them and trash them on here or any similar places like EVP, while they could ask and BE HONEST with support, if you are not honest then you will have hard times, why should AA staff waste their time on customers who got issues by using different provider?

Excluding the quote:

And about refunds, if i use their product for 25 days in row, and inject the cheat 10x a day, and then asking refund for it, is it fair? i dont think so

Also to add, 90% of the time they refund, i have seen so many threads of people were staff telling them come to support and get your refund.
Old 03/04/2022, 19:10   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by darix1 View Post
Same story like i said about GG, tracer left on my pc and had to format and go through the headache with backing up all my stuff.

Its not sketchy for AA banning this people, they are patient, but they really hate when someone accuses them and trash them on here or any similar places like EVP, while they could ask and BE HONEST with support, if you are not honest then you will have hard times, why should AA staff waste their time on customers who got issues by using different provider?

Excluding the quote:

And about refunds, if i use their product for 25 days in row, and inject the cheat 10x a day, and then asking refund for it, is it fair? i dont think so

Also to add, 90% of the time they refund, i have seen so many threads of people were staff telling them come to support and get your refund.
I get what you're saying, but if forum access revokes a large usage of said product (download/support/usage) then that is indeed very sketchy. If you buy something for 30 days, use it for 10 then get banned because you gave your opinion/experience online elsewhere and never issued a refund/partial refund then you cannot say that is at any point fair.

I 100% bet that if your internet supplier tracked you intensely and figured out that you left a negative review on them then suspended your services there and then and charged your card the full amount without refund, you would go online to complain to the public and even possibly issue a chargeback through your card provider.
It's very sketchy for them to not just prevent renewal and suspend when his 30/60/90 whatever days are up.
Old 03/05/2022, 01:59   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxcamon96xX View Post
that's right, you want to ban me from the forum ok but if I can't use the cheat because I'm banned from the forum and a legalized scam or you ban me and give me back my money
Uh..I'm in no way affiliated with AA, I don't use them, I don't speak with them, I don't know them.
Old 03/08/2022, 13:19   #34
Chasing

The Black Market: 194/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,827
If you can't have a normal discussion, then I have to stop the discussion.
Again, just because one person doesn't follow the rules doesn't mean the others have to do the same.

Feel free to start the discussion again in a normal way without inappropriate language and also without insults, if that doesn't work then i'll close here.

Also, posting accusations without clear evidence is prohibited.
Old 03/08/2022, 13:20   #35

Edit: Satan i am sorry, but this accusations getting out of hand, and all i can do is to proof and show others its not what it seems, i will stop now
Old 03/08/2022, 13:24   #36

elite*gold: 204
Just a quick reminder for some user here making all this accusations on HelioS work..

Yeah he definitely asking random people for Offsets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
Again, just because one person doesn't follow the rules doesn't mean the others have to do the same.

Feel free to start the discussion again in a normal way without inappropriate language and also without insults, if that doesn't work then i'll close here.

Thanks for clearing this up
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2022, 13:25   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan View Post

I was having an actual conversation the guy said I was associated with another provider which I wasn’t and was asking a question but the product is truly bad
Old 03/08/2022, 13:28   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
Edit: Satan i am sorry, but this accusations getting out of hand, and all i can do is to proof and show others its not what it seems, i will stop now
Okay but can you and I clear the air still lol I never used his unlock services only spoofer, I said multiple times I loved it and wish I wasn't canned
Old 03/08/2022, 13:30   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonGoku009 View Post
Just a quick reminder for some user here making all this accusations on HelioS work..

Yeah he definitely asking random people for Offsets

Thanks for clearing this up
He took the code from ************* for the unlock tool

Just cuz ur in a clan doesn’t mean you are a good coder

He is a lazy dev who doesn’t want to implement good user friendly options and is money hungry
Old 03/08/2022, 13:31   #40
Chasing

The Black Market: 194/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wotdogx View Post
I was having an actual conversation the guy said I was associated with another provider which I wasn’t and was asking a question but the product is truly bad
If you and the others want to follow the rules and have a normal discussion, then i have nothing against it. Everything else is already mentioned in my last post.
Old 03/08/2022, 13:32   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorNxReckless View Post
Okay but can you and I clear the air still lol I never used his unlock services only spoofer, I said multiple times I loved it and wish I wasn't canned
Honestly things like this can escalate and can go out of topic then words gets exchanged and useless waste of time for all sides, yes their spoofer is great, doesnt **** up your pc and works flawlessly for both eac games and other AC, but its mentioned in their website, spoofer is only works with AA cheat, if it works with another cheat outside of AA, then its at your own risk, we are not responsible, simple as that.

Hope this explains
Old 03/08/2022, 13:33   #42

elite*gold: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wotdogx View Post
He took the code from ************* for the unlock tool

Just cuz ur in a clan doesn’t mean you are a good coder

He is a lazy dev who doesn’t want to implement good user friendly options and is money hungry

Can you proof that as @ said ?
Old 03/08/2022, 13:35   #43

Quote:
Honestly things like this can escalate and can go out of topic then words gets exchanged and useless waste of time for all sides, yes their spoofer is great, doesnt **** up your pc and works flawlessly for both eac games and other AC, but its mentioned in their website, spoofer is only works with AA cheat, if it works with another cheat outside of AA, then its at your own risk, we are not responsible, simple as that.

Hope this explains
im not the guy that has issue with spoofer lol, I said they watch your pc , which I feel they did because how would he find my discord and view my desktop , I never posted in any of their discord, never knew they had one until you mentioned it here , and there site I was never on other than to purchase the spoofer
Old 03/08/2022, 13:36   #44

Quote:

Hope this explains

“We are not responsible for that”

Proof u work for AA lol
Old 03/08/2022, 13:40   #45

I was posting proof of a simple Internet search
Closed Thread