Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 21:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

If you're HWID banned and you buy a new PC - what parts CAN you KEEP?

Discussion on If you're HWID banned and you buy a new PC - what parts CAN you KEEP? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
If you're HWID banned and you buy a new PC - what parts CAN you KEEP?

I'm not talking about anything internal, say you bought a completely new tower, new CPU/GPU/Graphics card/motherboard/everything.

Can you use the same monitor, keyboard and Mouse without being flagged or...no?

I've always wondered this and I'd like to hear what people think, or know.
Old 01/21/2022, 04:41   #2

Quote:
what parts CAN you KEEP?

I'm not talking about anything internal, say you bought a completely new tower, new CPU/GPU/Graphics card/motherboard/everything.
Printer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2022, 10:28   #3

Quote:
Never heard about a peripherals ''hwid'' ban. Usually they go for main components such as mobo, ssd/hdd etc. Also GPU at my knowledge isn't flagged.

I think btw that zeb, mobius and few others can give us more clue
Old 01/21/2022, 11:08   #4

I had Logitech G502 mouse, had to change it to Logitech G Pro Wireless as wireless cannot be flagged. If you dare to cheat don't use expensive mouse.
Old 01/21/2022, 11:37   #5

They don’t HWID external hardware so far.
Old 01/22/2022, 21:53   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbk1 View Post
Never heard about a peripherals ''hwid'' ban. Usually they go for main components such as mobo, ssd/hdd etc. Also GPU at my knowledge isn't flagged.

I think btw that zeb, mobius and few others can give us more clue
Thanks.

@ @ what do you guys think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian67 View Post
They don’t HWID external hardware so far.
Thanks.
Old 01/23/2022, 00:09   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
Thanks.

@ @ what do you guys think?

Thanks.
You might be tagging the wrong DEVS since there cheat has never been detected! Maybe ask a EO DEV since they have to deal with it all the time 😂😂!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2022, 19:21   #8

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
There is a difference between what identifiers the anti-cheat can use and which ones they do use.

Most identifiers that come into play relate to your Windows key/account, your motherboard, and your drives.

You shouldn't be replacing physical parts though. Just use a spoofer if you have to.

If you're already upgrading your PC, just make sure to replace drives and motherboard. Maybe get a new Windows key and make a new Windows account too. That should do it.

Things like monitor and other peripherals can come into play if many other identifiers match, but I can tell you right now that they won't ban solely off those if other identifiers have changed.

Obviously you never need to replace case, fans, PSU. Also don't replace GPU because those are passed around like your girlfriend is these days and obtaining any reliable HWID for NVIDIA cards is hard. There is some voodoo they can work with RAM and CPU but honestly I doubt they do if your mobo and drives are changed. It's about the big picture (HWID they create from smaller identifiers) not the individuals.

Also a huge part of these is just removing tracers which definitely doesn't require parts replacement.

Hope this information helps. I've obviously not looked into spoofing for COD since I never needed to, so going to places where people who have are discussing this topic is likely best.

But again, don't buy new parts to evade bans. There is not a single anti-cheat out right now that merits that, especially not COD. Cynical cleaner works fine from what I hear (also spoofs).
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/29/2022, 17:05   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
There is a difference between what identifiers the anti-cheat can use and which ones they do use.

Most identifiers that come into play relate to your Windows key/account, your motherboard, and your drives.

You shouldn't be replacing physical parts though. Just use a spoofer if you have to.

If you're already upgrading your PC, just make sure to replace drives and motherboard. Maybe get a new Windows key and make a new Windows account too. That should do it.

Things like monitor and other peripherals can come into play if many other identifiers match, but I can tell you right now that they won't ban solely off those if other identifiers have changed.

Obviously you never need to replace case, fans, PSU. Also don't replace GPU because those are passed around like your girlfriend is these days and obtaining any reliable HWID for NVIDIA cards is hard. There is some voodoo they can work with RAM and CPU but honestly I doubt they do if your mobo and drives are changed. It's about the big picture (HWID they create from smaller identifiers) not the individuals.

Also a huge part of these is just removing tracers which definitely doesn't require parts replacement.

Hope this information helps. I've obviously not looked into spoofing for COD since I never needed to, so going to places where people who have are discussing this topic is likely best.

But again, don't buy new parts to evade bans. There is not a single anti-cheat out right now that merits that, especially not COD. Cynical cleaner works fine from what I hear (also spoofs).
Thanks bro.
Old 01/31/2022, 17:29   #10

Hi,
i just want to clarify that GPU isnt flagged
got new pc and able to play but i would like to put my GPU from old pc to new one.

Thanks in advance for advice
Old 02/17/2022, 15:21   #11

just buy a spoofer on queentools.net and you will be free to go
Old 02/17/2022, 15:30   #12

I change the id's of my mobo, hdd, ssd, mac address and ip address. Thats all Ive ever done and its always worked for me.
Old 02/17/2022, 19:40   #13

Quote:

Idk if alot of people know about this but if you get hwid banned all you have to do is change your SSD or put a new one in and redownload windows on that ssd I got hwid banned on fortnite for using a warzone unlock all tool and all i did was add another SSD downloaded windows on it and now im unbanned. idk if you just want to buy a full brand new pc but thats the easiest way to get unbanned

Quote:
[B]I'm not talking about anything internal, say you bought a completely new tower, new CPU/GPU/Graphics card/motherboard/everything.

Idk if alot of people know about this but if you get hwid banned all you have to do is change your SSD or put a new one in and redownload windows on that ssd I got hwid banned on fortnite for using a warzone unlock all tool and all i did was add another SSD downloaded windows on it and now im unbanned. idk if you just want to buy a full brand new pc but thats the easiest way to get unbanned
Old 02/21/2022, 15:44   #14

Quote:

Been HWID Flagged/HWID banned many times.

Ive done this many times.

Change motherboard + all SSD/HDD (even those without MW installed)

Manually change Mac Address.

Ive tried Changing mobo without replacing SSD/HDD = Shadowban

Changing mobo + SSD/HDD without changing mac address = Shadowban

Change mobo + SSD/HDD + Change mac address = no more shadowban

You dont need to replace anything else.
Old 02/21/2022, 21:13   #15

elite*gold: 26
There are rumors that NVIDIA cards get flagged but other than that it's basic identifiers in windows, motherboard, drives, files, and specific addresses.