Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 00:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Speed Hacks are OP!!!!

Discussion on Speed Hacks are OP!!!! within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/08/2021, 15:48   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMajor View Post
who tf buys a new PC when they get banned LMAO
probably the staff of LTT or GamersNexus with tons of hardwares in their warehouses lol
Old 09/08/2021, 17:32   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
Such a childish statement, you come here advertising their cheat and insult people criticizing or calling out their nonsense
How is this childish? I get what i paid for. It's up to me to post it here or not, it's not like i intentionally post it at EO, PO, or AA forum. The childish is you, come to a hacking forum talking **** on another hackers lol.

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by darix1 View Post
Edit: and i have nothing to do with apple cheats or any other cheat providers, i use GG, aimex, EO, AA, but your statement really got into my nerve
I dont get this part, epvp forum welcomes to all hacks discussion. There is nothing wrong to boast a cheat that you favorited. You paid the cheat. It's none of their **** business to criticize your post about it, unless you got banned and cry-post about it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2021, 17:58   #18

Lmao I know right! Infinite has been great! Yeah they get detected here and there but they bounce back quickly and compensate down time. I remeber there last detection they were up and running in test mode within a matter of days. I was dubbing my accounts "OffTheBanWave" and going nuts.
Old 09/09/2021, 04:07   #19

Quote:
Well, spoofers get detected often and are being targeted right now, it's not ideal for keeping a main account.

Quote:
Take a minute and read what you just wrote.

You have no excuse and no right to talk shit about rage hackers or any type or any kind of cheat users, since you are also using tools to get advantage over legitimate players, closet or not, you are no different than any rage hacker, the only difference is you are boosting your ego and convincing your brain that you are a good player, or full filling your low self esteem by using cheats because you are bad at the game and you have the audacity to talk shit about others using rage hacks, and you saying you have slight advantage over others? are you serious? you literally using wallhacks and know where every single enemy are, is that the definition of slight according to you?

Give me a break goddammit, i had my main and i have been closet hacker for a long time now and time to time i start rage hacking and wreck lobbies, but every time i got killed by a rage hacker, i never said a single shit about them because i am using cheats too, closet or rage, so with all due respect please refrain from talking shit about cheaters while you are one of them and stop justifying your actions.

There's a difference between rage cheating and legit, yeah I do cheat in video games because I don't have 8 hours a day to put into a video to get better, having the slight advantage of 2D Radar and aim assist makes me actually enjoy the game, I am not cheating to boost my ego or self-esteem so you're wrong there, sounds to me like you're projecting. Anyway, I'm pretty good at the game without cheats, but simply don't enjoy it, so I use cheats. I don't ruin the experience for other players by using rage features and killing half the lobby, sometimes I die to legitimate players that are better than me, that's the whole point, to enjoy the game.

Quote:

but your statement really got into my nerves
Lol it's your problem that you can't handle a differing opinion.
Old 09/09/2021, 09:54   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by meymeygila View Post
While I'm glad this guy is back on YT - I could never use this speed **** and have fun. You can barely control movement, he ****** up entering doors like 30 times in that video. Yikes.

I used to speed hack to land in Apex but that's it.

What happens when you speed while shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post

Either get an Asus mobo and 2 HDs and learn how to spoof your own serials manually or prepare to be not playing COD eventually.
What's the deal with Asus motherboards and 2 separate Hard drives?

Teach me plz.

(Being serious)
Old 09/14/2021, 17:43   #21

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
No one smart... but it happens. I tell people publicly constantly to never buy new hardware as a solution to HWID bans, but many people get tired of constantly having their spoofing measures stop working or having a spoofer get DT, so they say **** it & buy new hardware. Happens all the time.

What I wonder is why people bother using these often detected rage cheats when there are never detected cheats like Phantom Overlay or AIMEX, but I won't force anyone to do anything. Do as you please.
Old 09/14/2021, 17:46   #22

elite*gold: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
No one smart... but it happens. I tell people publicly constantly to never buy new hardware as a solution to HWID bans, but many people get tired of constantly having their spoofing measures stop working or having a spoofer get DT, so they say **** it & buy new hardware. Happens all the time.

What I wonder is why people bother using these often detected rage cheats when there are never detected cheats like Phantom Overlay or AIMEX, but I won't force anyone to do anything. Do as you please.
If you change mobo & drives (or just drives) its way cheaper than spoofing whole time. Infinite costs like 36$ monthly, if i buy new drives and it works for me its only 80-90$ - so why should i pay like 6 months for a spoofer when this works for me
Old 09/14/2021, 18:17   #23

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainn. View Post
If you change mobo & drives (or just drives) its way cheaper than spoofing whole time. Infinite costs like 36$ monthly, if i buy new drives and it works for me its only 80-90$ - so why should i pay like 6 months for a spoofer when this works for me
The issue with that is that anti-cheat can always change what they evaluate & when, so any method or partial replacement can always be outdone by anti-cheat changes. So it's not best practice. However these guys aren't storing too many UUIDs or grabbing much that isn't acted on so for COD yes I agree this can work.

I am just like most very against the idea of buying new hardware.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2021, 10:34   #24

it's patched now
Old 09/16/2021, 18:13   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoky93 View Post
it's patched now
They patched speed?
Old 09/16/2021, 21:38   #26

Yeah
Old 09/16/2021, 22:11   #27

Quote:
Yeah
Bought time honestly, I'm glad it's patched.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2021, 22:18   #28

It was awesome I love TP hacks in multiplayer games
Old 09/16/2021, 23:54   #29

Quote:
it's patched now
not in the patch notes or said on discord
Old 09/17/2021, 01:55   #30

of course theyare not gonna mention this in patch note wtf you were thinking ? it was a hotpatch like for lvl and hard unlocks