Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 18:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Raven’s new ban wave?

Discussion on Raven’s new ban wave? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Raven’s new ban wave?

Looks like Raven just issued another ban wave on August 11? Not sure if it is related to infinite spoofer incident
Old 08/12/2021, 19:44   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzzys View Post
Looks like Raven just issued another ban wave on August 11? Not sure if it is related to infinite spoofer incident

100% it was lol
Old 08/12/2021, 20:15   #3

Yup and you get shadow banned on a clean computer if you connect with an account that was used on another machine with a spoofer.

They're going hardcore. I was trying to play clean and use my hwid banned pc before i got a new one to save some money. Oh well, if the sb turn into pb then I'm out of warzone anyways.
Old 08/12/2021, 20:17   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfrapp0x0309 View Post
Yup and you get shadow banned on a clean computer if you connect with an account that was used on another machine with a spoofer.

They're going hardcore. I was trying to play clean and use my hwid banned pc before i got a new one to save some money. Oh well, if the sb turn into pb then I'm out of warzone anyways.
So I guess now the only safe solution is new account new pc if u get perm ban on ur old pc?
Old 08/12/2021, 20:54   #5

elite*gold: 66
Quote:
So I guess now the only safe solution is new account new pc if u get perm ban on ur old pc?
or spoofers. But the spoofers are more and more ****. Infinite got hit the third time this year. I count on PO to make one - but who knows ^^
Old 08/12/2021, 21:18   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainn. View Post
or spoofers. But the spoofers are more and more ****. Infinite got hit the third time this year. I count on PO to make one - but who knows ^^
I feel spoofers are getting specifically targeted since it does more damage since it can hide your HWID, choosing the right chair is more important than ever
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2021, 21:38   #7

elite*gold: 66
Quote:
I feel spoofers are getting specifically targeted since it does more damage since it can hide your HWID, choosing the right chair is more important than ever
agree to 100%
Old 08/12/2021, 22:23   #8

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,104
It's important to know if you actually need a spoofer or not. So many people get one game ban and then start using a spoofer. COD doesn't HWID ban until usually 2 or more perm game bans... keep that in mind. Also most SBs can be waited out. Some people even use a spoofer if they've never been banned?!

Spoofers can get DT just like cheats. Do not use one if you don't need one.

If you don't need one, simply use a UD cheat like Phantom Overlay or AIMEX and you'll be good to go.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2021, 22:51   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfrapp0x0309 View Post

Sounds like cap.
Old 08/12/2021, 23:00   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
It's important to know if you actually need a spoofer or not. So many people get one game ban and then start using a spoofer. COD doesn't HWID ban until usually 2 or more perm game bans... keep that in mind. Also most SBs can be waited out. Some people even use a spoofer if they've never been banned?!

Spoofers can get DT just like cheats. Do not use one if you don't need one.

If you don't need one, simply use a UD cheat like Phantom Overlay or AIMEX and you'll be good to go.
That is the mistake I made before, I used aimex and infinite on my brand new pc thinking i could dodge the ban wave but then I got hammered twice when Infinite was targeted.
Old 08/13/2021, 00:03   #11

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,104
Quote:
That is the mistake I made before, I used aimex and infinite on my brand new pc thinking i could dodge the ban wave but then I got hammered twice when Infinite was targeted.
Yes, it's a brutal mistake. I will make some guides & share some knowledge in this community and mine so that less people, no matter who they use, get hit.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/13/2021, 03:35   #12

So glad I didn't do the "I'm gonna protect my REAL HWID by spoofing" route (no disrespect to anyone) Plus I want to understand spoofers more anyway.

Old 08/13/2021, 05:19   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
So glad I didn't do the "I'm gonna protect my REAL HWID by spoofing" route (no disrespect to anyone) Plus I want to understand spoofers more anyway.

LMAO, glad u did not do that my friend, sometimes being simple is the safest
Old 08/13/2021, 18:27   #14

here from tom hendersons twitter post lol
Old 08/13/2021, 19:41   #15

Still shadow banned on new laptop and new desktop through my main account. I'm hoping the shadow ban leaves as the only reason this new hw is sb is because i connected with my secondary that i had used on my older laptop that was hwid banned.

It's been almost 3 days now, I heard if hwid bans is going to happen, it usually happens after 3 days.