Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 07:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/22/2024, 03:34   #5071

elite*gold: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITAVB View Post
Don't enter this site it is blocked new users for the scan site and only the sales part works it's bizarre, he even said to a user he had a suspicious attitude, are you kidding you have an account created here last year the only suspect here is you
SS is a legitimate and good cheat. You might just be getting caught in their DDOS protection. If you need help just DM them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2024, 06:37   #5072

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Don't enter this site it is blocked new users for the scan site and only the sales part works it's bizarre, he even said to a user he had a suspicious attitude, are you kidding you have an account created here last year the only suspect here is you
Yeah that’s cloudflares DDOS protection, same thing happens to me.
I just purchased SS and it’s a very fun cheat to use.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2024, 20:48   #5073

elite*gold: 702
Quote:
Due to recent heavy DDoS attacks we had to implement a lot of new rules, I apologize if you were getting blocked by these rules but that's all it is. There's nothing sinister going on just because Cloudflare is flagging you with the rules, thank you for letting me know you were getting blocked though as this should not happen to regular users/site visitors and I will look into it.
Old 04/22/2024, 20:50   #5074

Quote:
LOL what?? haha, have been using it for more than a month, no issues at all, i only need a 2nd AB key for my sniping
Old 04/23/2024, 03:14   #5075

will tell you about my suffering with the ban
Buy the game 5 times
The first time I used the Cobalt cheat and was banned immediately
The second time I used the atomic cheat and I was banned for the second match
The third time I used interwebz-cheats, and the truth is that it is a highly secure cheat, but when it was discovered a month later, I was banned and they closed their site.
The fourth time I used stealthware and I was banned after a week
The fifth time I used artificialaiming, but it does not work with mw3 and I was not banned in Warzone
Now I do not use any cheats because after Interwebz was closed, I did not get any cheats with the same quality and safety

Are there any cheat recommendations similar to interwebz-cheats with high security, and I don't care about the subscription price?
Old 04/23/2024, 03:16   #5076

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntheticSkill View Post
Due to recent heavy DDoS attacks we had to implement a lot of new rules, I apologize if you were getting blocked by these rules but that's all it is. There's nothing sinister going on just because Cloudflare is flagging you with the rules, thank you for letting me know you were getting blocked though as this should not happen to regular users/site visitors and I will look into it.
I still have the same problem, this will keep new users away. I'm old in communities, but this is the first time that my PC has been blocked from accessing a forum lol
Old 04/23/2024, 03:22   #5077

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,092
Quote:
I still have the same problem, this will keep new users away. I'm old in communities, but this is the first time that my PC has been blocked from accessing a forum lol
Send your ray ID to them (it shows on the block page) and have them fix it

DDOS rules can have false positives
Old 04/23/2024, 06:06   #5078

Quote:
Originally Posted by rami_14 View Post
Buy the game 5 times
The third time I used interwebz-cheats, and the truth is that it is a highly secure cheat, but when it was discovered a month later, I was banned and they closed their site.
The fifth time I used artificialaiming, but it does not work with mw3 and I was not banned in Warzone
Now I do not use any cheats because after Interwebz was closed, I did not get any cheats with the same quality and safety

Are there any cheat recommendations similar to interwebz-cheats with high security, and I don't care about the subscription price?
AA does work on MW3/WZ
Old 04/23/2024, 06:22   #5079

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,092
Quote:
Buy the game 5 times

The known solution you are looking for is called Phantom Overlay. We have proven we have the ability to stay ahead of Ricochet & the recent features I've added make PO a very solid choice for safe features as well
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2024, 08:04   #5080

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
The known solution you are looking for is called Phantom Overlay. We have proven we have the ability to stay ahead of Ricochet & the recent features I've added make PO a very solid choice for safe features as well
I think your abilities are beyond the ordinary, as you made the cat shoot a laser from its eye

I've heard a lot of praise for the po cheat and I'm very interested, and I'm going to give it a try
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2024, 13:37   #5081

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Buy the game 5 times

welcome to the world of cheaters

If you prefer internal, go for cobalt, if you prefer external, go for phantomoverlay.
Old 04/23/2024, 21:01   #5082

Quote:
Originally Posted by BagsFernandes View Post
welcome to the world of cheaters

If you prefer internal, go for cobalt, if you prefer external, go for phantomoverlay.
why would u go for cobalt out of any internal?
only reason u would ever go with cobalt is if your going to fully rage cheat and dont care about a ban.

this guys clearly says he wants a high security cheat, cobalt is just a rage cheat...

for internal he could go with engine owning or systemcheats.

for external he could go with phantomoverlay
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/24/2024, 00:01   #5083

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Send your ray ID to them (it shows on the block page) and have them fix it

DDOS rules can have false positives
I left it aside next month I will be buying your cheat, I liked the iw and I saw that you made changes to the cheat and they seem to be good
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2024, 00:30   #5084

Quote:
It's the same but missing a few extra features. For example, it doesn't have fullbody deadzone, only FOV deadzone. Also, instead of having 4 aimkeys each with a customizable config, it has 2 aimkeys that are linked to the one config

I will highly consider adding these two feature sets to the DMA aimbot settings to make it equal with my external

As for the web browser radar, it's hosted on my domain, but for anti-cheat security all URL paths and tab names are different for each personal radar

We've noticed that many legitimate players are mentioning the domain on social media too and even visiting links which is always nice because it means that no matter what the anti-cheat can't really ban for people just visiting it

For ultimate security, visiting the browser radar on a separate device than the game can be done (including mobile, tablet, other computer)
A question about deadzone , doesn't have full body deadzone negate the target location for the aimbot ? Since it would keep the aim on the body without sticking to any one part
Old 04/24/2024, 09:55   #5085

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mememachinez View Post
why would u go for cobalt out of any internal?
only reason u would ever go with cobalt is if your going to fully rage cheat and dont care about a ban.

this guys clearly says he wants a high security cheat, cobalt is just a rage cheat...

for internal he could go with engine owning or systemcheats.

for external he could go with phantomoverlay
Cobalt doesn't have a too bad record, Comparing it to the cheat you recommended (EO), They have had two detections since February 2023 ( Which is when they released their MW2 cheat ), We have had two detections since the release of their MW2 cheat ( February 2023 ).

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack