Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 14:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/10/2023, 04:36   #3601

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
They waited a long time to release their MW2 cheat. What Cobalt is saying is likely. They probably have a new bypass for MW2/Warzone 2

Also I was the first to trash EO when weather was their dev. They got detected before the game even had a real anti-cheat

But they have a new dev now. One that is very good at reversing & probably at programming as well. I agree with the point on this thread that time will tell & EO deserves a chance to prove themselves again without the past holding them back. They are still a rage leaning provider & not the best for streaming, but they fit the needs of a lot of the market well. Most cheaters do not want to closet or stream & instead want to just have fun/go wild. That will work well for them if they have a good detection record moving forwards, especially if the spoofer keeps working
The ease of use of EO makes it pretty attractive to the average user as well as cheap pricing, I hope for their customer base they have learnt a lesson and you are right about their new dev, as long as they have an unlock all feature they personally can't be trusted, the past issue with EO is that everything will be all sweet for 3-6 months and then BAM their entire user base will receive perma bans, whether or not this changes with the new dev will be seen to believed.

I wont ever use them again due to the detection history and the 3-6 month window before every detection.

Quote:
They waited a long time to release their MW2 cheat. What Cobalt is saying is likely. They probably have a new bypass for MW2/Warzone 2

Also I was the first to trash EO when weather was their dev. They got detected before the game even had a real anti-cheat

But they have a new dev now. One that is very good at reversing & probably at programming as well. I agree with the point on this thread that time will tell & EO deserves a chance to prove themselves again without the past holding them back. They are still a rage leaning provider & not the best for streaming, but they fit the needs of a lot of the market well. Most cheaters do not want to closet or stream & instead want to just have fun/go wild. That will work well for them if they have a good detection record moving forwards, especially if the spoofer keeps working
It is getting harder to select a decent cheat provider now, I had issues with BSOD issues with your cheat on my previous machine, yet to try on my new build, EO is untrust worthy due to previous history and now Mobious (in my opinion) stretching the truth about a bug causing bans and not that the cheat was actually detected.
Old 03/10/2023, 07:56   #3602

so since mob is hit for right now, does this mean no provider supports controller?

never used PO but it says i would basically have to remap my keyboard to my controller, its not hard its just really not ideal especially for my playstyle.
Old 03/10/2023, 09:58   #3603

Quote:
Originally Posted by DooDooFart_ View Post
so since mob is hit for right now, does this mean no provider supports controller?

never used PO but it says i would basically have to remap my keyboard to my controller, its not hard its just really not ideal especially for my playstyle.
interwebz natively supports controller
Old 03/10/2023, 10:41   #3604

yeah but isn't that a rage cheat?
Old 03/10/2023, 12:15   #3605

elite*gold: 203
Quote:

We have native controller support, no other programs needed. Just plug and play, all our users love it.
Old 03/10/2023, 12:25   #3606

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPgamingCHAIR View Post
Mobious (in my opinion) stretching the truth about a bug causing bans and not that the cheat was actually detected.
My friend, me ******* up a build and getting some of my users banned is far, far more embarrassing a thing than the AC adapting and detecting something with my cheat.

Detections can happen to anyone that’s the world of cheats, but in this case it was entirely human error on my part and that’s way worse in my opinion, hence why I’m owning up to what happened.

If people want to distrust me for admitting I ****** up then so be it.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/10/2023, 12:42   #3607

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post
My friend, me ******* up a build and getting some of my users banned is far, far more embarrassing a thing than the AC adapting and detecting something with my cheat.

Detections can happen to anyone that’s the world of cheats, but in this case it was entirely human error on my part and that’s way worse in my opinion, hence why I’m owning up to what happened.

If people want to distrust me for admitting I ****** up then so be it.
I believe you.
But the timing for removing controller support, when it has been said that is a huge detection vector…
Removing it at the same time you say that, can make conspiracy theories “sunrise”
I hope you understand…
Old 03/10/2023, 12:58   #3608

elite*gold: 204
Quote:
My friend, me fucking up a build and getting some of my users banned is far, far more embarrassing a thing than the AC adapting and detecting something with my cheat.

If people want to distrust me for admitting I fucked up then so be it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostedguy View Post
I believe you.
But the timing for removing controller support, when it has been said that is a huge detection vector…
Removing it at the same time you say that, can make conspiracy theories “sunrise”
I hope you understand…

It is understandable that the removal of controller support in the midst of discussions about cheats and detection methods can be concerning. However, it is important to remember that there can be many reasons why a feature is removed, and not all of them necessarily have to do with cheating. It's good that you're taking responsibility for the mistake and being honest about it. That will help you regain trust. However, it's also important to remain transparent and keep the community informed about decisions and changes in your game to avoid misunderstandings and conspiracy theories.
Old 03/10/2023, 13:38   #3609

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostedguy View Post
I believe you.
I hope you understand…

The removal of controller support is temporary, I was changing several aspects of my cheat to try and understand what was causing random sporadic bans, in the midst of the changes is when I discovered the underlying issue that I promptly resolved.

Regardless, I have to he redundant and rule out any external cause for issues, the only one potentially being controller aim, but I am confident it wasn’t a factor and it will return next week.

To say it’s a “huge” detection vector is a bit of a stretch, of course some people have their opinions on view angle based aimbots, however many many cod providers use view angles, Mobius ourselves uses them for controller support in all of our COD products CW/VG/WZ1 without issue.

The fact externally many providers draw using an external overlay is technically a “huge” detection vector, anyway my point being everyone has their opinions on different aspects of cheats, controller aim is not a concern at this time and will return.

Hopefully that will ease some people’s concerns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonGoku009 View Post
It is understandable that the removal of controller support in the midst of discussions about cheats and detection methods can be concerning. However, it is important to remember that there can be many reasons why a feature is removed, and not all of them necessarily have to do with cheating. It's good that you're taking responsibility for the mistake and being honest about it. That will help you regain trust. However, it's also important to remain transparent and keep the community informed about decisions and changes in your game to avoid misunderstandings and conspiracy theories.

I was very transparent with my announcements to my community and did communicate that the removal of controller support was a temporary measure, but of course as always I will remain open with my community.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2023, 13:48   #3610

Quote:
The removal of controller support is temporary, I was changing several aspects of my cheat to try and understand what was causing random sporadic bans, in the midst of the changes is when I discovered the underlying issue that I promptly resolved.

Regardless, I have to he redundant and rule out any external cause for issues, the only one potentially being controller aim, but I am confident it wasn’t a factor and it will return next week.

To say it’s a “huge” detection vector is a bit of a stretch, of course some people have their opinions on view angle based aimbots, however many many cod providers use view angles, Mobius ourselves uses them for controller support in all of our COD products CW/VG/WZ1 without issue.

The fact externally many providers draw using an external overlay is technically a “huge” detection vector, anyway my point being everyone has their opinions on different aspects of cheats, controller aim is not a concern at this time and will return.

Hopefully that will ease some people’s concerns.

I was very transparent with my announcements to my community and did communicate that the removal of controller support was a temporary measure, but of course as always I will remain open with my community.
The GOAT speaks.

I believe you and I can only say that one day everyone will have a mistake, detection or have some problem. It's just the odds of human error and AC constantly evolving.

Hope you guys come back stronger.
Old 03/10/2023, 16:48   #3611

Lots of cry babies recently, dude you are cheating and you got banned and like it or not you deserve it, all of us deserve to be banned because we are cheating, its common sense.

when a provider gets detected all those fanboys change sides then bashing the same provider they used to promote, you all must not forget that no cheat is undetectable this have been mentioned lots of times, so man up and stop complaining about getting banned.

its not the providers fault, they didnt force you to buy their cheats but it was your own decision to cheat by that you must accept the consequences coming with it.
Old 03/10/2023, 20:28   #3612

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPgamingCHAIR View Post
I had issues with BSOD issues with your cheat on my previous machine, yet to try on my new build
BSOD issues are extremely rare with PO. You must have had some sort of conflict that I have not come across before.

I can easily help you with a BSOD problem so I welcome you to buy PO again & if the issue arises make a ticket. If I don't fix it or you just change your mind I'll refund you.

Quote:
The reason I don't support controller isn't because it's not safe now. I'm pretty sure it is. It's that I don't think it will be safe in the future. There are still plenty of providers with different opinions than me who offer controller support.

But yes, with PO you have to use a remapping software such as REWASD. So you'll have KBM input to the game and then your remap to controller.

A better solution for some is just to use controller input for the game, no aimbot, and use ESP/radar from PO. Aim assist in the game is pretty strong.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2023, 20:39   #3613

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
Lots of cry babies recently, dude you are cheating and you got banned and like it or not you deserve it, all of us deserve to be banned because we are cheating, its common sense.

when a provider gets detected all those fanboys change sides then bashing the same provider they used to promote, you all must not forget that no cheat is undetectable this have been mentioned lots of times, so man up and stop complaining about getting banned.

its not the providers fault, they didnt force you to buy their cheats but it was your own decision to cheat by that you must accept the consequences coming with it.
The fact people cry about getting banned is funny as fuck.

I'm a rat playing with a cat, who do you think is going to win in the long run?

hint: my cat killed two mice last night.

People that cry about getting banned while cheating need to shut the fuck up.

I've been cheating in video games for 16 years now. I've lost tons of steam accounts, EFT accounts, league accounts, apex, etc.

If there's a game I'm playing, I'm cheating.

Do I care if I get banned?

Fuck no. Not everyone who used mobius got banned. Like he said, 5-10% did. He found out what the issue was and corrected it, even closed sales.

I know a lot of "cheat providers" resellers who don't close sales but are detected af lmao

Quote:
BSOD issues are extremely rare with PO. You must have had some sort of conflict that I have not come across before.

I can easily help you with a BSOD problem so I welcome you to buy PO again & if the issue arises make a ticket. If I don't fix it or you just change your mind I'll refund you.

The reason I don't support controller isn't because it's not safe now. I'm pretty sure it is. It's that I don't think it will be safe in the future. There are still plenty of providers with different opinions than me who offer controller support.

But yes, with PO you have to use a remapping software such as REWASD. So you'll have KBM input to the game and then your remap to controller.

A better solution for some is just to use controller input for the game, no aimbot, and use ESP/radar from PO. Aim assist in the game is pretty strong.
People who use controller on PC are
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2023, 21:56   #3614

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon View Post
People who use controller on PC are
The aim assist in COD is so busted. That's the only reason I could see for using a controller on a FPS game over KBM.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2023, 22:32   #3615

Quote:
Originally Posted by EngineOwning View Post

Edit: I was just told that AA, X22 and GG also had detections
That is true, all those providers mentioned have had detections however, none came close to the frequency of detections EO received.

AA had one actual cheat detection in April of 2021, all others were spoofer related.

X22 same I believe, around the time of April of 2021 got detected.

GG also had a detection because they used a public driver for one of their features. Although they didn't admit it was a detection and constantly insisted that "Their use of public driver caused bans, not the cheat got detected" which is laughable.

I'd love to give EO another chance, their cheat is great and well made however, with their history of detections and security issues it's hard to trust a provider like that. I mean sure, one or two detections isn't an issue, but EO had detections and banwaves every month or so since the implementation of Ricochet and were "Updating" for months when other providers have updated and fixed their detections in days, some even in hours.

We'll see how EO holds itself in the new title as Ricochet continues to improve, I'd love to see a provider build up their reputation however, to claim that EO "probably highest and most advanced security out of any COD cheat" is nonsense.

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack