Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 04:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/01/2023, 08:55   #3526

elite*gold: 1428
Quote:
Originally Posted by leduq View Post
So in between all this drama. Anyone have a review on proofcore/cod?
It's good if you want to cheat on games with real anticheats, if you only plan to cheat on COD you should go with something public
Old 03/01/2023, 13:11   #3527

elite*gold: 620
How is COD section? Been away for a while.. Anyone got hit besides Mob this year?
Old 03/01/2023, 13:52   #3528

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by anoopsingh89 View Post
How is COD section? Been away for a while.. Anyone got hit besides Mob this year?
Aimex got hit recently also
Old 03/01/2023, 17:21   #3529

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noly_ View Post
It's good if you want to cheat on games with real anticheats, if you only plan to cheat on COD you should go with something public
Appreciate the feedback.
But honestly I would rather pay a little extra to stay in a more «closed community».

Been using both PO and Mobius, but their community has become HUGE and that comes with consequences imo.

Can’t downtalk any of them, especially Mob. Ror and Sym are good people, without a doubt. But community is borderline EO lately.
Old 03/01/2023, 18:17   #3530

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by leduq View Post
Appreciate the feedback.
But honestly I would rather pay a little extra to stay in a more «closed community».

Been using both PO and Mobius, but their community has become HUGE and that comes with consequences imo.

Can’t downtalk any of them, especially Mob. Ror and Sym are good people, without a doubt. But community is borderline EO lately.
I see where you are coming from but user base size does not equal who is going to get detected. Some pretty small cheat providers were detected last year & some very large ones were not. There are a lot of other factors involved.

Not saying you shouldn't give PC a try. I am just responding generally to the concept you presented about user base sizes & detection.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/01/2023, 21:12   #3531

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
Were you using the controller aimbot on MnK?
I don't play kbm I play controller with a xim. So just controller input with yes, aimbot on.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2023, 03:32   #3532

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
I see where you are coming from but user base size does not equal who is going to get detected. Some pretty small cheat providers were detected last year & some very large ones were not. There are a lot of other factors involved.

Not saying you shouldn't give PC a try. I am just responding generally to the concept you presented about user base sizes & detection.
You really should make a completely customer only TG though.

or at least a LT only server...

I get what he means about how the community sometimes feels.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/02/2023, 10:13   #3533

elite*gold: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhaleWhaleWhale View Post
So u think more Mobius. bans are on the way?
He's not going to have any information on what Mobius has changed and what is getting them detected so he is not going to be able to answer your question..

Only Mobius and time can answer that.

Quote:

Bigger cheats with more playerbase is more likely to be investigated by the anti cheat developers.
We know this for 100% fact from EO on warzone 1, the anti cheat developers targeted them hence all the detections in on a few months.

So yes having a bigger player base is more likely to end up getting detected. Unfortunately that is the reality with any game and any cheat provider and any anti cheat.

No this does not mean smaller ones are immune.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/02/2023, 10:47   #3534

I hear from many guys that Mobius with Controller where detected and they get banned. I have found on youtube this seems that Mobius has a problem with the hack. I get not SB or PB with Mobius but seems that many users have problems. I have never use the controller and the controller aiming in Morbius. Many friend are using Interwebz and I want to switch to them I have asking Mobius to get a refund and they wrote no it's not possible. Mobius are often offline they disabled the injection and not I don't know how long it takes. I have hear from some guys that Mobius has legal problems with Activation. That Activation has contact the payment processor of Mobius payment solutions and that was the reason that the cheat is down. I don't know if it's true or not.
Old 03/02/2023, 11:09   #3535

Quote:

I agree! I'm a lifetime user and often on that tg chat it's full of trolls or people with really stupid answers. A TG for lt users would be really helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebris View Post
I hear from many guys that Mobius with Controller where detected and they get banned. I have found on youtube this seems that Mobius has a problem with the hack. I get not SB or PB with Mobius but seems that many users have problems. I have never use the controller and the controller aiming in Morbius. Many friend are using Interwebz and I want to switch to them I have asking Mobius to get a refund and they wrote no it's not possible. Mobius are often offline they disabled the injection and not I don't know how long it takes. I have hear from some guys that Mobius has legal problems with Activation. That Activation has contact the payment processor of Mobius payment solutions and that was the reason that the cheat is down. I don't know if it's true or not.
reading their telegram to know updates and what's going on is not difficult
Old 03/02/2023, 11:19   #3536

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighters87 View Post
reading their telegram to know updates and what's going on is not difficult
I am in the Telegram channel and up to date. Do you seriously believe that they write in Telegram that the hack is detected? They wrote always never been detected and now the hack is in updating status. If you hack is undetected why you updating then?
Old 03/02/2023, 13:55   #3537

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post
Posting here for transparency

Warzone 2/Modern Warfare 2 Situation Update

As most of you know, we took the cheat down Saturday as we had an influx of ban reports. Something we are not used to seeing by any means. During the period of the last week, we saw about 100-120 ban reports of a userbase with over 2000. Of those 100-120, we are treating all of them as our responsibility whether they were using alternative tools/spoofers/or got caught raging in Ranked play.

Despite this only impacting a portion of our users, this was a detection. It impacting a contained amount makes finding the issue a bit more complicated, hence why there has been some downtime.

We are covering every angle we can possibly think of, making changes to anything that logically makes sense and could cause this kind of detection. We have some more work to do over the next few days before testing can begin. At that time, more information will be provided to you all.

As far as downtime, we will issue keys with additional days via tickets AFTER the testing period.

All other COD products remain available for use, safe, and undetected. Those products will receive the new changes as well once we're done.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Mobius Team
Old 03/02/2023, 15:04   #3538

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebris View Post
I am in the Telegram channel and up to date. Do you seriously believe that they write in Telegram that the hack is detected? They wrote always never been detected and now the hack is in updating status. If you hack is undetected why you updating then?
If you looked on announcements I’m pretty sure they said in there to
Old 03/02/2023, 17:10   #3539

Quote:

This!

PO telegram is in shambles.
Old 03/02/2023, 18:41   #3540

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXe28 View Post
This!

PO telegram is in shambles.
What do you mean by this? The chat is more fun than ever right now I feel like. We moderated the few trouble makers who joined lately.

https://t.me/PhantomOverlayChat
Thanks
1 User

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack