Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 12:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/30/2022, 05:37   #3061

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invixy View Post
Might work for ya'll but to me Proofcore.io is just a waste of money like any other public cheat.
ID verification just to pay 55/month for MW2 is crazy to me especially since the two top providers are substantially cheaper than that and don't want your personal information, information which doesn't actually prove anything at all.
Old 11/30/2022, 05:43   #3062

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
ID verification just to pay 55/month for MW2 is crazy to me especially since the two top providers are substantially cheaper than that and don't want your personal information, information which doesn't actually prove anything at all.
Wanna hear a great story that happened to me while at proofcore.io?

When i told them their product sucked ****, they turned on to me. Used all my personal information against me to "make me afraid" not to tell people they suck.

Thats what hurt me the most, i don't care about them selling a garbage product at all, but when it comes to personal info they don't give a **** what will happen to the files you verified with and will most likely used it against you, like they did to me.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/30/2022, 06:19   #3063

Quote:
Wanna hear a great story that happened to me while at proofcore.io?

When i told them their product sucked ****, they turned on to me. Used all my personal information against me to "make me afraid" not to tell people they suck.

Thats what hurt me the most, i don't care about them selling a garbage product at all, but when it comes to personal info they don't give a **** what will happen to the files you verified with and will most likely used it against you, like they did to me.
Yeah I mean that's not surprising (nothing against proofcore - since I think this of any provider that wants ID verification at all)

It honestly just seems like a way to be able to blackmail you and make sure you "stay in line" and never speak bad about the provider.
Old 11/30/2022, 06:59   #3064

should of used a fake ID when any websites want you to provide proof... proofcore is for sure overpriced anyway
Old 11/30/2022, 07:09   #3065

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0redrager View Post
should of used a fake ID when any websites want you to provide proof... proofcore is for sure overpriced anyway
This is exactly why ID verification seems completely pointless and more of a way to have something to hold over the person.
Old 11/30/2022, 10:09   #3066

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0redrager View Post
In my country its illegal to blackmail people so i did what i was left to do and file a police report, so i did. This forced me to renew my used documents, wich i also did and paid for. In the end i have it documented i've been blackmailed with those documents by the owners/staff of Proofcore.io.
So if anything happens to those exact document the law know where to find the ones responsible.
So far there's no issued happened wich does not mean it wont.

The issue im talking about was related to a different cheat of theirs not the CoD one but its still the same people so i guess this topic is just fine. Just want to point that out.

Im not a unreasonable dude but when you've got banned from a €130 game within 48 hours of using the cheat (without any obvious setting). Used the readme and checked all forum topic on how to use the cheat i mean you should atleast get a 50% refund for the purchased cheat subscription, instead they blackmailed me.

/edit: Im not going to respond on this matter no more so don't hit me up with any of your questions. Just be your own judge. Thanks for reading
Old 11/30/2022, 10:28   #3067

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Im not a unreasonable dude but when you've got banned from a €130 game within 48 hours of using the cheat (without any obvious setting). Used the readme and checked all forum topic on how to use the cheat i mean you should atleast get a 50% refund for the purchased cheat subscription, instead they blackmailed me.
Yet, the top providers around here PO, Möbius…etc who are way way much better, cheaper and don’t ask for ID would issue a refund without a hassle if the issue is from their side.
Old 11/30/2022, 20:43   #3068

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK-DOS View Post
Yet, the top providers around here PO, Möbius…etc who are way way much better, cheaper and don’t ask for ID would issue a refund without a hassle if the issue is from their side.
Both of them will refund you in general outside of scummy **** like playing 29 days out of a 30 day sub and then being like "Actually I didn't like it"
Old 11/30/2022, 20:49   #3069

anybody listen about a Fecurity? Is it detected or its just a pasted cheat?
Old 11/30/2022, 20:59   #3070

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetty1 View Post
anybody listen about a Fecurity? Is it detected or its just a pasted cheat?
They sell a ton of cheats for different games which is a sign of a reseller and their menu looks like Cobalt. It's also priced similar.
Old 12/02/2022, 02:20   #3071

anyone knows about ac diamond cheat? Is it a safe and trusted provider?
Old 12/02/2022, 03:27   #3072

Quote:
Originally Posted by lml_0712 View Post
anyone knows about ac diamond cheat? Is it a safe and trusted provider?
It's a resell of the old Golden Gun cheat aka the new EO.

It's a rage cheat that gets detected and is expensive.
Old 12/02/2022, 04:14   #3073

Are there any other suppliers' unlocks, except RUT
Old 12/02/2022, 05:30   #3074

Quote:
Originally Posted by akliaot120 View Post
Are there any other suppliers' unlocks, except RUT
Hitman. But I don't use unlockers I just see what's around on TTG
Old 12/02/2022, 11:30   #3075

elite*gold: 18
How long xmodus is untrusted?