Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 10:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/17/2022, 20:05   #2971

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
The CPU is not pulled by any anticheat that i know of. The reason for that is that the CPUID is not a unique identifier, in short: it cannot be used to ban you by without causing false positives. The most important part of CODs hwid process is the network adapter, but they're also querying a 20-30 other serials in addition to the most common ones.
Yes CPU is not grabbed I told them not to waste money replacing it.

RAM is not grabbed neither is GPU. No anti-cheat in the world touches anything else that was listed or even tries to.

For COD it's really just about OS and motherboard related identifiers + drive.

RAID0 drives and replace motherboard is what I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawados View Post
Perhaps PO is next?
I've been doing a lot of security updates to keep their target evolving.

I know you don't like me because you hate the "external is safer" false narrative. I never said that though. I said PO is security focused not because externals are security focused, but because I am.
Old 11/17/2022, 20:22   #2972

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Yes CPU is not grabbed I told them not to waste money replacing it.

RAM is not grabbed neither is GPU. No anti-cheat in the world touches anything else that was listed or even tries to.

For COD it's really just about OS and motherboard related identifiers + drive.

RAID0 drives and replace motherboard is what I do.
Most of the identifiers are weak only pulled using wmi and single ioctls. I welcome you to try us out. We cover it all :-)
Old 11/17/2022, 20:37   #2973

elite*gold: 0
Quote:

I've been doing a lot of security updates to keep their target evolving.
PO APEX, PO SIEGE????

DAD?!?!!??!?
Old 11/17/2022, 20:38   #2974

Quote:
Most of the identifiers are weak only pulled using wmi and single ioctls. I welcome you to try us out. We cover it all :-)
I'm alright. I have plenty of working spoofers at my disposal but I test with my cheat and do isolated tests so I really need a clean slate for accurate results. I don't want to worry about if it's the spoofer or the cheat that has a problem.

GLWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
PO APEX, PO SIEGE????

DAD?!?!!??!?
My only target is COD
Old 11/17/2022, 20:39   #2975

Quote:
I'm alright. I have plenty of working spoofers at my disposal but I test with my cheat and do isolated tests so I really need a clean slate for accurate results. I don't want to worry about if it's the spoofer or the cheat that has a problem.

GLWS
Perfectly understandable in such situations
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2022, 20:42   #2976

Quote:

GLWS

My only target is COD

I understand though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2022, 22:13   #2977

Quote:
The CPU is not pulled by any anticheat that i know of. The reason for that is that the CPUID is not a unique identifier, in short: it cannot be used to ban you by without causing false positives. The most important part of CODs hwid process is the network adapter, but they're also querying a 20-30 other serials in addition to the most common ones.
Didn't unique identifiers for CPUs stop with like...Pentium 3's? AFAIK it's just large batch numbers now so you can't ban off CPUs.

TBH the classic AMI ASUS spoof (Mobo serials + Raid0 + format) has never let me down for most ACs unless its Faceit and now Valorant which I don't play.

I always urge people if they have an ASUS mobo and 2 HDs to just take the time and learn, it's not hard to flash your serials or use DMIEdit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2022, 23:20   #2978

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Didn't unique identifiers for CPUs stop with like...Pentium 3's? AFAIK it's just large batch numbers now so you can't ban off CPUs.
Isn't that what i said?
This is why im puzzled that people always seem to mention "cpu spoofing", which makes no sense.
Old 11/17/2022, 23:22   #2979

Quote:
Isn't that what i said?
This is why im puzzled that people always seem to mention "cpu spoofing", which makes no sense.
But it's also what I said lol. I said CPU is a waste of time to replace (because isn't grabbed) & you said it to me then he said it to you

We are all saying the same thing
Old 11/17/2022, 23:27   #2980

Quote:
But it's also what I said lol. I said CPU is a waste of time to replace (because isn't grabbed) & you said it to me then he said it to you

We are all saying the same thing
Yea but i was only elaborating on the CPU part as you gave no real explanation on why it isnt used. It seems to be a quite common question and several spoofers seems to spoof it for whatever reason.

Haha, ok i think we're done talking about that
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2022, 07:09   #2981

KernAim is flipping legit. UD since day 1 in WZ. Used that for 6 months, and now moved on to WZ2. Clean GUI, sweet aimbot that is fully adjustable to make it look legit. Highly recommend you give them a shot.
Old 11/18/2022, 16:03   #2982

Quote:
Thanks best of luck. Also unfortunately I will be staying on Telegram. I can't bother making a new Discord server every week when they delete mine for being cheat related. It's also a hassle for the customers because they have to keep finding the latest Discord for the cheat site.

Discord doesn't support cheat servers but Telegram doesn't seem to care.
Just been UN shadow banned. Any advice going forward? Dont want to be SB again..
Old 11/18/2022, 16:37   #2983

Quote:
Originally Posted by lextheimpaler View Post
Just been UN shadow banned. Any advice going forward? Dont want to be SB again..
Play legit for a day and then ease back into cheating with PO.

Follow this post & everything that links from it https://t.me/PhantomOverlayAnnouncements/489

Quote:
Originally Posted by novian4599 View Post
KernAim is flipping legit. UD since day 1 in WZ. Used that for 6 months, and now moved on to WZ2. Clean GUI, sweet aimbot that is fully adjustable to make it look legit. Highly recommend you give them a shot.
You aren't doing KA any favors just spamming this everywhere.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/19/2022, 10:42   #2984

Kernaim is the biggest liar supplier, I was cheated by him 100 euros, so far there is no sign of refund, please don't trust his guarantees, and all the posts I sent questioning the authenticity of kernaim have been deleted
Old 11/19/2022, 11:08   #2985

Quote:
Originally Posted by majiang17126 View Post
Kernaim is the biggest liar supplier, I was cheated by him 100 euros, so far there is no sign of refund, please don't trust his guarantees, and all the posts I sent questioning the authenticity of kernaim have been deleted
You sure you didn't deal with an imposter?
Thanks
1 User

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack