Closing this thread. Too much bullshit here to be worth my time anymore, and the userbase I want isnt the one coming from epvp these days. Sales and support continue on our website for existing users.
Also please don't spam sales thread with questions that already have answers in other threads or on website. If you need more answers or proof add me on Discord and we will show you that we code and own our projects.
i would stay away from this scam, the esp is totally choppy
You got banned because you ghosted me in support ticket since yesterday, refused any help I offered.
When I asked you to stream us how it lags for you, you just kept avoiding it and kept talking **** about product.
I banned you from server but didn't ban your license. You can still use your cheat as it works.
Cheat is finished and there is no missing features.
Here is preview of performance: Choppy ESP Preview:
Even on screenshots with missing context its clearly visible that you were just trolling us..
Even if there was issue with settings on your pc/game we could have fixed it. But instead you decided to troll support and ghost our suggestions. Talking **** in general seemed like better option that doing what support says.
As the person is clearly trying to hide something and he wanted the community to vote for my ban but guess he will hide that also. This person should be not selling here and should be banned. He showed a video that is nothing like our ESP, we have way more choppier and nothing compared to what we have
Who are we, I am not seeing anyone else complain. I can even give key to any trusted member of EPVP to try it and see himself. I am not hidding anything, you are the one who cropped Discord Chat to only show what you thought would favor you.
You claim dead and team check doesn't work and esp laggy. I recorded video with both working and smooth esp.
Now you say I made myself special non lagging build and sell lagging version to customers.
Do you actually read what you write before you press send...?
I beta tested this product, the performance was great 5 versions ago, its still great now, these guys are always quick to get things fixed for me, i have my own version of there rust product with my name on it right now, just to fix a bug only i was experiencing. Grow up.
To show how much every feedback matters for us, we even took this troll seriously and optimized our cheat now for potato builds.
Now you can customize performance in detail to fit your hardware limits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by otisjenkins
I beta tested this product, the performance was great 5 versions ago, its still great now, these guys are always quick to get things fixed for me, i have my own version of there rust product with my name on it right now, just to fix a bug only i was experiencing. Grow up.
Tryed this amazing product its constantly being improved aswell from member reviews but everything runs pretty smooth support is also amazing if you have any issues they will get u right so you can enjoy the experience cant wait till controller support is added seeing im a controller player
Tryed this amazing product its constantly being improved aswell from member reviews but everything runs pretty smooth support is also amazing if you have any issues they will get u right so you can enjoy the experience cant wait till controller support is added seeing im a controller player
Thank you for feedback. Controller support will be added after bullet prediction. Once we have bullet prediction for all weapons we will start with controller support.