Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Synthetic Skill - MW3+Warzone|External|Controller Support|Streamsafe|Undetected

Discussion on Synthetic Skill - MW3+Warzone|External|Controller Support|Streamsafe|Undetected within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/05/2024, 14:48   #121 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hello Synthetic, I just wonder one thing. I've made an account on your website, and purchase 30 days for MW3. When I was joining on my discord and open the ticket for writing my order number for you to get the right role. I just got kicked from the discord and could not join the discord again, and when I try to go into your website now, it says ''The owner of this website (syntheticskill.com) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website.'' It feels kinda bad when I've just spent money and got kicked out from the whole community. Why is it that way?

Greetings.
Old 04/05/2024, 16:05   #122

elite*gold: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by only4disk View Post
Hello Synthetic, I just wonder one thing. I've made an account on your website, and purchase 30 days for MW3. When I was joining on my discord and open the ticket for writing my order number for you to get the right role. I just got kicked from the discord and could not join the discord again, and when I try to go into your website now, it says ''The owner of this website (syntheticskill.com) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website.'' It feels kinda bad when I've just spent money and got kicked out from the whole community. Why is it that way?

Greetings.
The website blocking you is an error from our site security, try again shortly and you will be fine. Discord is a privilege, you joined and immediately started showing some suspicious behaviour, stating you were new to discord (brand new account), then later trying to join on alternate accounts, most people don't have multiple discord accounts and then lie and say they are new to discord. You also seem very hard set on getting access to the community almost in an obsessive way which is another red flag. That paired with your overall demeanor we have decided to not allow you into the community. We are happy to help you via support on site if you have any issues or I am happy to offer you a refund.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/05/2024, 16:50   #123 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntheticSkill View Post
The website blocking you is an error from our site security, try again shortly and you will be fine. Discord is a privilege, you joined and immediately started showing some suspicious behaviour, stating you were new to discord (brand new account), then later trying to join on alternate accounts, most people don't have multiple discord accounts and then lie and say they are new to discord. You also seem very hard set on getting access to the community almost in an obsessive way which is another red flag. That paired with your overall demeanor we have decided to not allow you into the community. We are happy to help you via support on site if you have any issues or I am happy to offer you a refund.

Yes I understand you to 100% mate. I made a new account because a friend of mine snitch me out to a community because he saw me in your discord. So I left and made a new account for being more ''undetected'' to the online list in discord. Im very sorry that I was very stressed to get into the community, I think I was a little bit stressed for the new season and wanted all the information if the chair was down for a wile or not. Im begging thousands of sorry for that missunderstanding. I hope you understand me <3

Greetings
Old 04/05/2024, 18:08   #124 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

updates for SS. I swear if you are in the discord it’s really really dramatic, users are quick to update the dev’s if there’s an anticheat update I see a lot of users talking about the zeb post he made about a silent update. and the user who bullies everyone is also still at it, user shockz, he’s not a mod but gives updates like he is, he def makes the chat hard to be in but there’s also a few others like that in there. I have learned that the dev’s do care about there cheat and that’s honestly something that’s hard to find. I will continue to update but SS is a gem, and I hope they stay private and also keep the community clean and also control who mods the chat.
Old 04/05/2024, 20:42   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x88D View Post
updates for SS. I swear if you are in the discord it’s really really dramatic, users are quick to update the dev’s if there’s an anticheat update I see a lot of users talking about the zeb post he made about a silent update. and the user who bullies everyone is also still at it, user shockz, he’s not a mod but gives updates like he is, he def makes the chat hard to be in but there’s also a few others like that in there. I have learned that the dev’s do care about there cheat and that’s honestly something that’s hard to find. I will continue to update but SS is a gem, and I hope they stay private and also keep the community clean and also control who mods the chat.
Every cheat community is a bit dramatic, also not everyone is going to get along. If you have issues with another user I encourage you to block them via discord so you don't have to deal with it!
Old 04/05/2024, 23:27   #126 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

did anything come from the silent anti cheat update for you guys?
Old 04/05/2024, 23:45   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradG98 View Post
did anything come from the silent anti cheat update for you guys?
Nothing related to us, SS is all good.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2024, 00:43   #128 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Also wondering about trigger bot
Old 04/06/2024, 01:03   #129 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
We are working on a few additions at this time including:

Closest hotbox

Customizable Radar overlay for in game minimap, this will include presets to perfectly align for your specific resolutions, 1080/2k/4k.

We are considering adding a trigger bot as it has been requested a few times, but we don't have a timeline on that.
does your esp have visible only? i.e. is there a possibility to see the box or skleleton of the enemy only when it is actually visible (like iwz had)? i would not like to see the permanent box but only when the enemy player is visible to my eyes. Thanks
Old 04/06/2024, 01:12   #130 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Nothing related to us, SS is all good.
thankyou good to know, a lot going on right now with providers getting hit then zebs post today about Ricochet now pushing defections without needing to update their drivers/game files. it’s seeming like they’re improving their stuff, so from your side is this something you’ll be able to keep on top of this recent change ricochet has made?

sorry for all the questions just wanting peace of mind that i’m good to go with you.
Old 04/06/2024, 01:35   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzone85 View Post
does your esp have visible only? i.e. is there a possibility to see the box or skleleton of the enemy only when it is actually visible (like iwz had)? i would not like to see the permanent box but only when the enemy player is visible to my eyes. Thanks
Yes we have visible only ESP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradG98 View Post
thankyou good to know, a lot going on right now with providers getting hit then zebs post today about Ricochet now pushing defections without needing to update their drivers/game files. it’s seeming like they’re improving their stuff, so from your side is this something you’ll be able to keep on top of this recent change ricochet has made?

sorry for all the questions just wanting peace of mind that i’m good to go with you.
We have no concerns regarding Ricochet at this current time. No need to apologize ask away.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/06/2024, 18:41   #132 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzone85 View Post
If I previously only used iwz and their spoofer on my pc, and if I should decide to try your cheats should I format my pc first or there is no need? thanks
I did not, made the switch and all good, i use infinite spoofer
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2024, 14:00   #133 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Making the switch now

Ive been trying out EVERYTHING im rlly thinking abt using DMA but imma give this one a last try i dont need ab just esp i closet and dont use any option except for esp
Old 04/07/2024, 18:37   #134 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is your cheat external or internal?
Old 04/08/2024, 12:54   #135 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear55 View Post
Is your cheat external or internal?
External, But pretty fluid imo

Tags
aimbot, esp, mw3, recoil, warzone