Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⚡ [INTERWEBZ] ⚡

Discussion on ⚡ [INTERWEBZ] ⚡ within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 10/12/2021, 09:21   #16

elite*gold: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexservices View Post
Very polarizing reviews. Can any of you two elaborate? And is this streamproof, I never got a response.

Edit: Just realized the above person probably posted a lie because of the OP posting on his thread.
Seems he tried to get back because his scam was called out.

Would you like to receive a vouch copy and check us our for yourself?
Old 10/12/2021, 09:45   #17 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwebz View Post
Seems he tried to get back because his scam was called out.

Would you like to receive a vouch copy and check us our for yourself?
Yes that would be lovely, do you mind adding my discord(bottom left) or giving me yours?
Old 10/12/2021, 09:49   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexservices View Post
Yes that would be lovely, do you mind adding my discord(bottom left) or giving me yours?
Sent
Old 10/12/2021, 10:25   #19 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 20
I can strongly recommend interwebz, I've been a user there myself since 2016 and the cheats they sell are extremely customizable.

Been using the MW cheat since it dropped and I really like it, I have had a few crashes but nothing major, it's expected that any newly released cheat has issues like this in the start but I'm very confident that the devs will get rid of all those few problems that are left in upcoming updates. It runs smoothly and you don't really drop that many frames when injected, I don't feel a difference between having the cheat loaded or not so that they have done a really good job with.

goodluck with sales!
Old 10/13/2021, 00:54   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 17
The Black Market: 170/0/0
Hmm, i have used your CSGO cheat long time ago and was very satisfied.
Is this streamproof? If yes, for which streaming software?

grtz
Old 10/13/2021, 04:44   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by C$N View Post
Hmm, i have used your CSGO cheat long time ago and was very satisfied.
Is this streamproof? If yes, for which streaming software?

grtz
We are currently down to analyze the latest update in regards to the new anti-cheat threats.

But the cheat is stream proof to OBS.
Old 10/13/2021, 18:47   #22 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Totally recommend this cheat. Works fantastic and has a great customer support. 10/10!
Old 10/13/2021, 23:15   #23

In addition to fixing our cheat for todays game update, we added some extra features.

We have implemented Unlock All into our cheat.

At popular request we have also added native controller support to our menu, controller buttons can be used now for key binds.
Old 10/14/2021, 19:55   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by INTERWEBZ View Post
In addition to fixing our cheat for todays game update, we added some extra features.

We have implemented Unlock All into our cheat.

At popular request we have also added native controller support to our menu, controller buttons can be used now for key binds.
That's nice! But for unlock all i am not fan at all... Heard that because of this function many cheats got easily detected
Old 10/14/2021, 20:13   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by AttilaWarezHack View Post
That's nice! But for unlock all i am not fan at all... Heard that because of this function many cheats got easily detected
It is up to you to press the button or not.
Old 10/15/2021, 00:49   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you have any plans regarding the kernel anti-cheat that Hacktivision is putting up on November 5th?Looking to change my chair after the integration.
Heard a lot of providers will be hit hard and that raging won't be possible anymore(i play legit anyways).
Still got banned on a bunch of providers,and some even refused to aknowledge their cheat being detected(they have a reputation of baning people that ask for help,you know who they are :P)
Old 10/15/2021, 07:39   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m O s i n View Post
Do you have any plans regarding the kernel anti-cheat that Hacktivision is putting up on November 5th?Looking to change my chair after the integration.
Heard a lot of providers will be hit hard and that raging won't be possible anymore(i play legit anyways).
Still got banned on a bunch of providers,and some even refused to aknowledge their cheat being detected(they have a reputation of baning people that ask for help,you know who they are :P)
Interwebz has been around for like 10 years in CS I believe, got some ragey features like silent aim/unlocker/no spread etc so I'd like to hear their plans for the new AC but they are well known.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2021, 09:22   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Interwebz has been around for like 10 years in CS I believe, got some ragey features like silent aim/unlocker/no spread etc so I'd like to hear their plans for the new AC but they are well known.
Yes,they seem very nice and I like their features,just would like to know if they have plans to work around the new kernel level antichoit that Activision is putting up.
Old 10/15/2021, 10:42   #29

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Quote:
Yes,they seem very nice and I like their features,just would like to know if they have plans to work around the new kernel level antichoit that Activision is putting up.
With the current info available on their kernel AC we do not see any roadblocks in continuing to offer this product, however this might be subject to change depending on what they come up with in the near future.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2021, 18:48   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is the stream proof ? @

Tags
aimbot, cheat, interwebz, modern warfare, warzone