Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MOBIUSCHEATS - COD WARZONE 2/MW2/DMZ|MW/WARZONE|VG|CW|BONE/ITEM ESP|AIMBOT|CONTROLLER

Discussion on MOBIUSCHEATS - COD WARZONE 2/MW2/DMZ|MW/WARZONE|VG|CW|BONE/ITEM ESP|AIMBOT|CONTROLLER within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/09/2022, 04:38   #556 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 95
I rarely comment unless necessary, but I would like to leave another vouch for mobius - Tested there products ages ago and im glad they are still going, will be buying a sub soon I believe
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2022, 14:20   #557 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by zZorkon View Post
i bought with paypal from reseller "Mar1k" you can find his discord tag on the mobius cheats website hope this helps
please can you send me the discord?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2022, 04:10   #558 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanGhetto View Post
please can you send me the discord?
Mar1k#1993 here you go friend
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2022, 15:48   #559 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cant buy with my crédit card dont know why
Old 11/12/2022, 01:24   #560 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

payment by PayPal is available please?
Old 11/12/2022, 17:31   #561 Trade Status: Verified(?)

#1 Cheat i have used so far! Best one!!! No ban since release of mw2
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2022, 00:51   #562 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

My feedback after using mobious for 1 month:

Generally speaking, mobious is one of the leading cheats for Cod right now together with PO. I had few hiccups here and there when playing, but it's more on my end, trying to find the right configuration.

Aimbot 9.8/10

It's a very strong aimbot, there is literally no error for you to make when aiming at an enemy, It can be cranked up for more smoother play together with smoothness function to give you that "console lock" assist. So it can be used both for legit or rage playing, which i prefer mostly legit.

ESP 9.0/10
ESP, well - its just an esp. It just works - yes they had some issues with sometimes enemie colors bugging out but that was fixed. I do wish they had esp on ground items like cash or keycards.

RCS 10/10
recoil assist is just out of this world. It gives you that legit spray control look while still retaining the feeling of literally no recoil.

Streamproof 10/10
This is the only reason i got mobious. Its ability to not show up on any type of recording, screen sharing or doing the go'old "open up your taskmanager" moment. Even if game closes down, it keeps the cheat in the memory, so even if you were to crash or need to restart the game while streaming or sharing - nonthing will look suspicious at all on your end.

Just remember, there is no save function for the configuration if you were to re-inject the cheat. I believe it's a good thing for the security, but sad that there is no option the save it.

I can't give much information regarding radar as i never use it. But i can strongly recommend it for anyone who wants to play and look legit at the same time.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/13/2022, 12:59   #563 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Im playing mw2 on steam, is it safe? Thx
Old 11/13/2022, 17:13   #564

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by puzusu View Post

Generally speaking, mobious is one of the leading cheats for Cod right now together with PO. I had few hiccups here and there when playing, but it's more on my end, trying to find the right configuration.

Aimbot 9.8/10

It's a very strong aimbot, there is literally no error for you to make when aiming at an enemy, It can be cranked up for more smoother play together with smoothness function to give you that "console lock" assist. So it can be used both for legit or rage playing, which i prefer mostly legit.

ESP 9.0/10
ESP, well - its just an esp. It just works - yes they had some issues with sometimes enemie colors bugging out but that was fixed. I do wish they had esp on ground items like cash or keycards.

RCS 10/10
recoil assist is just out of this world. It gives you that legit spray control look while still retaining the feeling of literally no recoil.

Streamproof 10/10
This is the only reason i got mobious. Its ability to not show up on any type of recording, screen sharing or doing the go'old "open up your taskmanager" moment. Even if game closes down, it keeps the cheat in the memory, so even if you were to crash or need to restart the game while streaming or sharing - nonthing will look suspicious at all on your end.

Just remember, there is no save function for the configuration if you were to re-inject the cheat. I believe it's a good thing for the security, but sad that there is no option the save it.

I can't give much information regarding radar as i never use it. But i can strongly recommend it for anyone who wants to play and look legit at the same time.

Thanks for the awesome feedback man!

Glad you’re enjoying Mobius!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixavox View Post
Im playing mw2 on steam, is it safe? Thx
Safe on all versions
Old 11/13/2022, 19:45   #565 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

good hack. but got shadow banned after 2-3 hours of using it. next day still shadow banned. wasn't even using the aimbot. just holding corners.
Old 11/13/2022, 19:50   #566

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon6Yk4 View Post
good hack. but got shadow banned after 2-3 hours of using it. next day still shadow banned. wasn't even using the aimbot. just holding corners.
Shadow bans are the result of your playstyle and reports.

Play like a cheater and you’ll get reported like a cheater.

Me myself have grinded Orion already since launch and not been shadowed, not even being that legit, borderline raging.

Learn how to not track people through walls/be blatant and you won’t get shadowed.

Have no fear though, if you only used Mobius your shadow will clear, usually lasts a week.
Old 11/13/2022, 20:01   #567 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bro this cheat is amzing

SCREEN SHARE AND IT'S HIDE

Nice job Mobius! + 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzusu View Post

Aimbot 9.8/10

ESP 9.0/10

RCS 10/10

Streamproof 10/10

What's your config?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2022, 21:55   #568

Some users have finished their Orion Camo grind with Mobius!

Old 11/14/2022, 13:17   #569 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Will Aim prediction get added?
Old 11/14/2022, 14:23   #570

Quote:
Originally Posted by heymanjackk View Post
Will Aim prediction get added?
Aim prediction is built in, I didn’t include all the 150m+ snipes as it was just a short video, but there is aim prediction.