Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MW Warzone Unlock ALL ✅ UNDETECTED Cheats ✅ ESP ✅ Prediction ✅ Aimbot

Discussion on MW Warzone Unlock ALL ✅ UNDETECTED Cheats ✅ ESP ✅ Prediction ✅ Aimbot within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 11/21/2022, 21:23   #136 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Banned in 6 hours, legit aimbot and esp, playing DMZ, did not use exploits(such as unlocker) or any blatant cheats, do not purchase

Edit: I checked and all of his rep is fake by freshly created accounts, my fault should have taken my time to look a bit deeper.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2022, 04:05   #137

elite*gold: 1219
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivalshot View Post
Banned in 6 hours, legit aimbot and esp, playing DMZ, did not use exploits(such as unlocker) or any blatant cheats, do not purchase

Edit: I checked and all of his rep is fake by freshly created accounts, my fault should have taken my time to look a bit deeper.
Hello, I'm sorry to hear that but from the looks of it due to your recent posts, you always seemed to have had issues with other providers, I can guarantee you that ours is UD check out our discord vouches all real users as well as the vouches in our website.

Thank you for taking the time to look into our product, we appreciate your feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawados View Post
Many of their vouches on this thread are posted by new accounts. Doesn't look good.
If you have any doubts please make sure to check out, our Website and Discord any type of feedback is a good feedback! Thanks

For a limited time use Promo Code:ELITE for 10% OFF your next purchase! Expires 1/1/2023
Old 12/22/2022, 01:00   #138 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivalshot View Post

Yeah that figures their vouches from newly created accounts.
Old 12/23/2022, 06:25   #139 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Aimbot 4/10 - It's fine, but doesn't look particularly legit. For warzone it isn't particularly accurate at range either. Anti-recoil kinda works but not well enough for the aimbot to comepensate for recoil on a lot of guns.

ESP - 1/1 - it works

Unlocker 1/1 - it works

Spoofer - 0/10 Didn't work for me, but even if it did, the function is trash. It has to reboot your PC to work and spoofs your HWID from boot, meaning you can't use ANY other cheat that checks for HWID without resets. It's also kinda sketchy the things that it ***** with on your PC - in my case causing other programs to fail that functioned prior to running it.

Customer Service meh/10 - I started off using their cheat. Decided to buy their spoofer to try. The spoofer did something to my system that made the cheat BSOD on injection. Nothing but a windows reinstall could get the cheat to work again. If I ran the spoofer again it would start to BSOD again. I was on a version of windows they claim they support but they just kept telling me to use other versions I had no interest in.

Ultimately, I felt like I was starting to have a greater understand of how their cheat worked than THEY even did. They had no idea what I was talking about when asking about the driver it creates etc.

I eventually - after days of trying to work with them to get it fixed - asked for a refund. They refused to give me one - said they don't issue refunds "after the key is created". So - at all, then? I have yet to use a provider that wouldn't offer a refund when their own product wouldn't work, but they won't.

TL;DR; no refunds if product doesn't function, only the most basic of support, the spoofer sucks, the cheat is meh. There are better providers out there.
Old 01/23/2023, 00:02   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawados View Post
Yeah that figures their vouches from newly created accounts.
It's not fake lol real users..
Check our website and discord.
We have a designated channel for vouches (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesmurf View Post
Aimbot 4/10 - It's fine, but doesn't look particularly legit. For warzone it isn't particularly accurate at range either. Anti-recoil kinda works but not well enough for the aimbot to comepensate for recoil on a lot of guns.

ESP - 1/1 - it works

Unlocker 1/1 - it works

Spoofer - 0/10 Didn't work for me, but even if it did, the function is trash. It has to reboot your PC to work and spoofs your HWID from boot, meaning you can't use ANY other cheat that checks for HWID without resets. It's also kinda sketchy the things that it fucks with on your PC - in my case causing other programs to fail that functioned prior to running it.

Customer Service meh/10 - I started off using their cheat. Decided to buy their spoofer to try. The spoofer did something to my system that made the cheat BSOD on injection. Nothing but a windows reinstall could get the cheat to work again. If I ran the spoofer again it would start to BSOD again. I was on a version of windows they claim they support but they just kept telling me to use other versions I had no interest in.

Ultimately, I felt like I was starting to have a greater understand of how their cheat worked than THEY even did. They had no idea what I was talking about when asking about the driver it creates etc.

I eventually - after days of trying to work with them to get it fixed - asked for a refund. They refused to give me one - said they don't issue refunds "after the key is created". So - at all, then? I have yet to use a provider that wouldn't offer a refund when their own product wouldn't work, but they won't.

TL;DR; no refunds if product doesn't function, only the most basic of support, the spoofer sucks, the cheat is meh. There are better providers out there.

Thank you for the feedback.
Half of this statement is false actually.
1. We issue refunds on products that haven't been used,
Our policy clearly states that before buying.
2.Our Staff do a great job on providing support specially for users like yourself that need 1 on 1 customer support.
'' Most basic support '' we have a bot for that: FAQ & Troubleshoots.. etc

So that would mean you spoke to our bot.

Our staff are trained to help you get our product working..
We want returning customer and we prioritize customer service like no other provider out there.

Our spoofer works and is one of the best spoofers out there.
Yes lots of steps but trust me it works and spoofs literally everything you could think of.
Old 02/09/2023, 19:00   #141 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC Diamond View Post
Hello, I'm sorry to hear that but from the looks of it due to your recent posts, you always seemed to have had issues with other providers, I can guarantee you that ours is UD check out our discord vouches all real users as well as the vouches in our website.

Thank you for taking the time to look into our product, we appreciate your feedback.

If you have any doubts please make sure to check out, our Website and Discord any type of feedback is a good feedback! Thanks

For a limited time use Promo Code:ELITE for 10% OFF your next purchase! Expires 1/1/2023
The unlock tool gets detected more often than not. My friend let me use his unlocker tool from ac-diamond and I legit got 8 accounts banned *****
Old 02/10/2023, 22:41   #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex0dia_ View Post
The unlock tool gets detected more often than not. My friend let me use his unlocker tool from ac-diamond and I legit got 8 accounts banned *****
Hello, our unlock tool is 100% undetected and one if not the best unlock all
in the market.
I can assure you that it's not because of the tool.
Most users forget that they can't add Polyatomic or Orion on a level 1 account..
that's one of many reason why users get banned..
Old 02/12/2023, 22:00   #143 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC Diamond View Post
Hello, our unlock tool is 100% undetected and one if not the best unlock all
in the market.
I can assure you that it's not because of the tool.
Most users forget that they can't add Polyatomic or Orion on a level 1 account..
that's one of many reason why users get banned..
I'd say you were right if I didn't get 3 aged 250 accounts perma banned. Tested this out on 3 accounts while ONLY injecting. Like I said. Would not recommend.
Old 03/30/2023, 03:32   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex0dia_ View Post
I'd say you were right if I didn't get 3 aged 250 accounts perma banned. Tested this out on 3 accounts while ONLY injecting. Like I said. Would not recommend.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.
Please accept our deepest apologies for your experience,
as customer satisfaction is our highest priority. I know
we’ve let you down and I assure you this won’t happen again.

I’ve made sure our team is aware of the issue and we’ll
use this as an opportunity to improve our service in the
future.

As a good will gesture, we’d like to offer you a 50%
discount on future purchases with us.
Old 04/08/2023, 05:01   #145 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I used it during the free week and was banned within 3 hours. I consulted support and he said that it was caused by using silent aim and unlocker. After I changed the HWID, I only used legit mode and was banned within 2 hours.

But its legit is great. Judging from recent evaluations, it seems that he still has not solved the problem of bann.
Old 04/08/2023, 09:15   #146 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

does this work on controller without a remap tho ?
Old 04/12/2023, 04:31   #147 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi is unlock all saved permanent in one account?
Old 04/16/2023, 20:58   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cra4ck View Post
I used it during the free week and was banned within 3 hours. I consulted support and he said that it was caused by using silent aim and unlocker. After I changed the HWID, I only used legit mode and was banned within 2 hours.

But its legit is great. Judging from recent evaluations, it seems that he still has not solved the problem of bann.

Hi, Thank you for the feedback!

Silent Aim and Unlock All are 'RAGE' Features meaning that the ban risk is very high. If you want to last as long as you want, you will need change certain things in your play style along with how you go about unlocking stuff.
For example:

Using our 'Semi'legit' preset, and using the unlock all to ONLY unlock the certain camos based on your account level and such. With this you should be good assuming that you don't track anyone through walls.

You can't have a level 1 account with Mastery Camos such as: Polyatomic,Orion.

You really do want to avoid getting reported as much as you can, as the report system in call of duty is broken.

Hope this helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juju96 View Post
does this work on controller without a remap tho ?
Yes!

Its very easy to use, I must say that you will need the mouse in order to select
the settings/features you will like on/off once that's set then you minimize the GUI(Menu) and play!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicous00 View Post
hi is unlock all saved permanent in one account?
No. Unlock All is a soft unlock meaning that you will only have everything unlocked while you have our tool injected.

If you want a HARD Unlock ALL (Permanent camos) you will need to get a service for that.. Something that we also offer!

Tags
aimbot, cheats, esp aimbot, hacks, warzone