Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COD Cold War Aimbot / Aim Assist (PC) ★ NVIDIA GPU Required ★ By Shell

Discussion on COD Cold War Aimbot / Aim Assist (PC) ★ NVIDIA GPU Required ★ By Shell within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 11/15/2020, 08:36   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Im interested ASAP for laptops when available cant wait!
Old 11/15/2020, 14:23   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Well, I purchased it, works yes but I don't know if I am happy or not. It kills the FPS on my system and it doesn't seem to track very well. I have tried a few settings but can't seem to get something that works smoothly without looking obvious. Happy to try someone else's settings to see if that helps?

I tried the config from discord but that wasn't good either.
Old 11/15/2020, 14:24   #33

elite*gold: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyhe View Post
i assume it doesnt work in hardcore
Haven't tested hardcore but if the mode doesn't have any visual indiciators for enemy players then it won't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flex0r01 View Post
that's funny, as the owner said it doesn't work on laptops.
EDIT: see my last post in this thread. All kind of Laptops with NVIDIA cards (meeting the requirements) are supported now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajabinks88 View Post
Could you implement a trigger bot for snipers?
I am currently looking into adding more features. However, any feature which increases the possible detection/ban risk won't be added.

Quote:
Does this require the game to be run in window mode?
No, you can play in fullscreen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by renchmaverick View Post
How can you know it's working or not? Mine is not working even I hear the voice on f6. I'm using a 3080
Clearly stated in this thread that 3XXX cards are not supported yet. Also on the product page, listed under "requirements". Might take another 1-2 weeks until my 3XXX card arrives so I can support those cards.

Quote:
Well, I purchased it, works yes but I don't know if I am happy or not. It kills the FPS on my system and it doesn't seem to track very well. I have tried a few settings but can't seem to get something that works smoothly without looking obvious. Happy to try someone else's settings to see if that helps?

I tried the config from discord but that wasn't good either.
Aimbot settings are different for each user, since the flick speed, tracking speed and FOV size depend on your personal COD CW in-game settings. And as you can imagine, every user runs different COD CW settings. Straight copying someones config won't work in most cases.
Beside that, as also stated under requirements, aimbot runs through your NVIDIA GPU and the process has to be handled by your CPU. If you are on a lower end tier PC, then you can expect fps drops and the aimbot not working very well. That's why there is a minimum spec requirements page for this hack.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2020, 14:31   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I understand the spec and what not, but my machine is far from low end. I run a 9900k and a 2080ti, so no issues there.

I will keep tweaking, but for reference and I don't know if this is normal or not, but I went from 160avg frames down to as low as 70 with this running.
Old 11/15/2020, 14:37   #35

Quote:
I understand the spec and what not, but my machine is far from low end. I run a 9900k and a 2080ti, so no issues there.

I will keep tweaking, but for reference and I don't know if this is normal or not, but I went from 160avg frames down to as low as 70 with this running.
That's not normal. Open a support ticket on my Discord. I am running the exact same hardware setup as you and I never drop below 200 frames.
Might also be your general COD CW graphics settings where you have all that unecessary **** on
Old 11/15/2020, 15:13   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 11
Hello ,

I cant add you on Discord is says No user Found,,,

I have the problem that the aimbot move left from Model and hit bad..
He works but he shoots left from Player.

Thx for your time.
Old 11/15/2020, 15:31   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedlink1986 View Post
Hello ,

I cant add you on Discord is says No user Found,,,

I have the problem that the aimbot move left from Model and hit bad..
He works but he shoots left from Player.

Thx for your time.
There is no problem with my discord account. I just accepted several new friend requests. My Discord: Shell#0676
Your problem is that you didn't read the tutorial and most likely didn't follow this:

Tutorials are made for a reason Join the Discord server in your purchase email to receive actual (ticket) support. This is a epvp thread, not a support chat.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2020, 17:42   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 29
It works Well sadly i mostly play hardcore but it does what Its suppose to do. Barely lost Any fps too went from 120 to around 110 with rtx 2070 and i7 7700k
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2020, 17:56   #39

UPDATE FOR LAPTOP USERS:

I uploaded a seperate build for Laptop users who were not able to run the hack before. If you are an exisiting customer who had this issue please open a support ticket on my server to get your new version.

If you are a new user then this new "laptop build" will be in your email you receive upon purchase, labeled as "COD MW Aim Assist (LAPTOP USERS ONLY)".

The new build has no security downsights and has the same features as the other version. It just ignores your onboard GPU so the hack actually chooses your NVIDIA graphics card to run through.
Old 11/15/2020, 23:27   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 170
++ vouch .
Great aim assist. Makes CW alot more enjoyable. Wish this would work in Warzone
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2020, 03:53   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

will does work on AMD cpu's?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2020, 05:51   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Trying to buy but when checking out using card it says payment expired. Any way to pass this?
Old 11/16/2020, 06:18   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by netbandi7 View Post
++ vouch .
Great aim assist. Makes CW alot more enjoyable. Wish this would work in Warzone
He has a warzone one.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/16/2020, 11:03   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can you at least pause my subscription? Or maybe refund as there's no point if I can't use it. Thanks!
Old 11/16/2020, 12:34   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmySlayz View Post
will does work on AMD cpu's?
Works with AMD CPUs. Nowhere stated otherwise. My requirements state that you need a NVIDIA GPU (Graphics card) but your CPU doesn't matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffleYT View Post
Trying to buy but when checking out using card it says payment expired. Any way to pass this?
The payment options aren't handled by me but by big payment providers, such as Mollie. So I have no hands on if they accept your card or not. If they don't, there usually is a reason for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by renchmaverick View Post
Can you at least pause my subscription? Or maybe refund as there's no point if I can't use it. Thanks!
Of course I can pause your sub, if you would just message me on Discord via support ticket

Tags
aim hack, aimbot, cod cold war, cod cw