Discussion on AIMEXCHEATS.COM COD CHEAT ✔️ AIMBOT ✔️ ESP ✔️ RADAR ✔️ MISCS ✔️ STREAM ⭐ SINCE 2020⭐ within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
I used a few COD cheat and can really recommend this one. The aimbot is strong and you can adjust it to your needs (rage, legit, semi-legit). The recoil compensation with the aimbot works very well together.
ESP is clear and shows everything you need. I got no performance drops or stuff like that.
The support is also good. Had a few questions before i purchase and got them answered quick.
Hey, the cheat is fully stream proof. You can use any type of recording / streaming software. Just capture the game window only 🙂
(We recommend decent hardware if you want to stream)
Due to security reasons and the fact that im pretty trusted (9 years on epvp - 240 +reps) we dont provide trials. If you want to try the cheat we recommend you to buy a week sub. With the month sub you would come much.
What are the steps before loading the cheat? I know antivirus has to be turned off. Anything else? Like in BIOS? I currently use systemcheats and it’s super easy and simple to boot up.
What are the steps before loading the cheat? I know antivirus has to be turned off. Anything else? Like in BIOS? I currently use systemcheats and it’s super easy and simple to boot up.
Download, Login and you are ready to play. We dont requiere any changes to the OS. Its super easy and simple
9/10 aimbot - sometimes misses some shot but including the recoil control its deadly on every range
10/10 ESP - clean, smooth and streamproof!
10/10 support - friendly staff and instant answers
Those 3 points are very important for me. Since all of them are fully served i can recommend aimex. Good cheat!