Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HWID Spoofer/Changer Remove Shadow BAN Warzone2/MW2

Discussion on HWID Spoofer/Changer Remove Shadow BAN Warzone2/MW2 within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 06/17/2020, 14:23   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
good spoofer worked well thank you awesome devs
Old 06/18/2020, 06:28   #47 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Before purchasing for COD Warzone to fix 200ms searching for lobbies, I messaged JackSpragnow on discord before I purchased, asking if I will get help/support if it doesnt work and he was very responsive. He said yea hes here and they test and update every day. So when I saw how responsive he was on discord I bought it.

I got the email with the files and a serial key. At first the key worked and the loader menu came up but when I tried to spoof it was stuck at:

OLD Mobo, CPU and Bios and SMBIOS serials.

I messaged Jack on discord and he told me to disable secure boot/AV/ update windows, which I had already done.

Now when I ty to use the loader, it says 'Invalid License or Expired"
I messaged seller on discord and sent PM here too but there is no reply and now the loader keeps saying "Invalid License or Expired"

After 3 hours of messaging Jack on discord, all he offered to help or say was "Disable secure boot/AV and update windows"

At this point I am stuck at: [+] Old MotherBoard, CPU, Bios and SMBIOS Serials: ********

Which is my old serials. I still have my original hwid's

Very sad

Someone please help me?
Old 06/19/2020, 08:46   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Still having problem with "invalid licence or expired" and still no answer on discord or selly. Very bad service.
Old 06/19/2020, 11:26   #49 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Dude I messaged you like 30 messages on discord and private messaged you here too. Your spoofer is not working and I need help. Stop being shady and ignoring my messages after I paid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alefaas View Post
Still having problem with "invalid licence or expired" and still no answer on discord or selly. Very bad service.
He is not going to reply on discord after he took your money. He will reply very fast before you paying lying about support and he will help you bla bla bla
But after you paid , he's going to revoke your license and will ignore all your messages on discord.
You just got scammed bro. Like me and the rest of people
Old 06/19/2020, 19:57   #50

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
open query on selly ill refresh your key
Old 06/19/2020, 20:21   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSpragnow View Post
open query on selly ill refresh your key
I opened a querry you answered once asking my key and then nothing no answer at all.
Old 06/19/2020, 20:42   #52 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
I opened a querry you answered once asking my key and then nothing no answer at all.
You just got scammed. Dont even bother
Old 06/19/2020, 22:48   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnipeShow View Post
You just got scammed. Dont even bother
It's not the sellers fault if you're too much of a dumb ass to use a simple spoofer. He's not going to hold everyone's hand and show them how to disable secure boot. He's legit and the other 10+ people i sent him can say so too. Just because you can't use your brain doesn't mean he's a scammer.

Quote:
Before purchasing for COD Warzone to fix 200ms searching for lobbies, I messaged JackSpragnow on discord before I purchased, asking if I will get help/support if it doesnt work and he was very responsive. He said yea hes here and they test and update every day. So when I saw how responsive he was on discord I bought it.

I got the email with the files and a serial key. At first the key worked and the loader menu came up but when I tried to spoof it was stuck at:

OLD Mobo, CPU and Bios and SMBIOS serials.

I messaged Jack on discord and he told me to disable secure boot/AV/ update windows, which I had already done.

Now when I ty to use the loader, it says 'Invalid License or Expired"
I messaged seller on discord and sent PM here too but there is no reply and now the loader keeps saying "Invalid License or Expired"

After 3 hours of messaging Jack on discord, all he offered to help or say was "Disable secure boot/AV and update windows"

At this point I am stuck at: [+] Old MotherBoard, CPU, Bios and SMBIOS Serials: ********

Which is my old serials. I still have my original hwid's

Very sad

Someone please help me?
Quote:
Quote:
I went through this too, if you get the expired license error that is because your HWID spoofed. Common sense. All of you complaining seriously shows that none of you should be using cheats if you don't know how a spoofer works!
Old 06/19/2020, 22:56   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dude my system was reporting the old hw it is not my case.Also there is a difference between lifetime as advertised and one time even if the latter is the case.
Old 06/19/2020, 23:03   #55 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oGRestrain View Post
It's not the sellers fault if you're too much of a dumb *** to use a simple spoofer. He's not going to hold everyone's hand and show them how to disable secure boot. He's legit and the other 10+ people i sent him can say so too. Just because you can't use your brain doesn't mean he's a scammer.

I went through this too, if you get the expired license error that is because your HWID spoofed. Common sense. All of you complaining seriously shows that none of you should be using cheats if you don't know how a spoofer works!
For your information Secure Boot is already disabled + Anti Virus and Windows 10 is updated to
Version 2004. The seller is a scammer and a fake just like you. I messaged him and private messaged him for help and support and he just ignores. BTW he promised to help and give support before I sent payment. But after payment, he just ignores and revokes your license.

FYI I got the expired license error and HWID was still the same with my old and original serials. GTFO with your fake comments.

I can post pics and proof of messages and no support and loader didnt work nor failed to spoof HWID.

Be honest with the guy, hes a scammer just like you. Even the users on his discord says hes scam too.
If he was legit, he would have provided LEGIT support and help or replied to PM and messages. Or even refund. FACTS

-GTFO ******
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2020, 23:05   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
For your information Secure Boot + Anti Virus and Windows 10 is updated to
Version 2004. The seller is a scammer and a fake just like you. I messaged him and private messaged him for help and support and he just ignores. BTW he promised to help and give support before I sent payment. But after payment, he just ignores and revokes your license.

FYI I got the expired license error and HWID was still the same with my old and original serials. GTFO with your fake comments.

Be honest with the guy, hes a scammer just like you. Even the users on his discord says hes scam too.

You're such an idiot lol. Secure boot can disabled on any OS. Stop your bullshit.
Old 06/19/2020, 23:10   #57 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oGRestrain View Post
You're such an idiot lol. Secure boot can disabled on any OS. Stop your bullshit.
Clearly you cant read when I posted that Secure Boot is already disabled.

Low IQ much?
Old 06/20/2020, 02:38   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Clearly you cant read when I posted that Secure Boot is already disabled.

Low IQ much?
Im almost convinced you had it enabled when spoofing and ****** your **** up. Now you’re looking to blame the seller for your idiocy.
Old 06/20/2020, 03:12   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Low IQ again making assumptions. For the third time since you clearly cant read, Secure boot was always disabled.

Btw I recommend to everyone don't take this kid oGRestrain and JackSpragnow seriously with thair fake comments.

Btw if this wasn't scam, why didn't I get support when I asked for help? Why cant JackSpragnow reply to my messages on discord and my PM here? Why does most people on his discord server say hes scam too?

Idiot
I’m not assuming, I’m convinced you had it enabled. Anyways, I don’t work with Jack. I’m a customer. He’s got many customers and you act like you’re so special wanting him to reply every **** second of the day. I’m also 100% sure he’s in a different time zone compared to ours. As for your idiotic IQ insults, I’m more than likely to have a higher IQ than yourself if you can’t troubleshoot some simple things on your own without support. You’ll be blocked by the time your undeveloped brain is finished reading this so no need to to reply.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2020, 23:11   #60 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 341
ok guys since im a reseller my self. i gave a try to his spoofer and so did my friend.
spoofer worked for me only once and so did for my friend and after couple of days i got banned agian.And then i spoofed again it didnot worked for me and my friend got banned again yesterday and its not working for him aswell.i think spoofer is outdated at this moment it needs to be updated for now dont buy it. this is my advise.

Tags
cod, hwid ban, shadow ban, spoofer, warzone