Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Private Hack | Pre-Order (Aimbot, ESP, Undetected)

Discussion on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Private Hack | Pre-Order (Aimbot, ESP, Undetected) within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/27/2019, 19:02   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by r00tr00t View Post
sounds like you got perma banned by them and you're ****-hurt. They've been in the scene before you were born. you enjoy getting sodomized paying for those kind of prices instead for a single game lol. bruh...
Ive been cheating since 2011, bought and used hundreds of hacks, by far AA has some of the worst childish support ive ever seen. Their detection rate is abysmal, cheats are decent when they work properly.
Old 10/27/2019, 19:08   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 9
Just purchased, waiting for discord invite.
Old 10/27/2019, 19:54   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betterfudge View Post
This is false, we do not support paypal at all. We accept crypto. That's how I know this is a fake review lol. Mods delete this sales trashing please.

2 SLOTS REMAINING. BUY SLOTS BEFORE THEY'RE GONE
Is this your discord??

TheAJ#7283
Old 10/27/2019, 21:29   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by r00tr00t View Post
sounds like you got perma banned by them and you're ****-hurt. They've been in the scene before you were born. you enjoy getting sodomized paying for those kind of prices instead for a single game lol. bruh...
So clearly you are a AA mod lol.

Ive only been banned once using AA and that was with The Hunt. And they said it was "undetected" lmao Im not butthurt, their support is garbage. I've been in the cheating scene for 15+ years, I wouldn't be talking little one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki563308 View Post
Ive been cheating since 2011, bought and used hundreds of hacks, by far AA has some of the worst childish support ive ever seen. Their detection rate is abysmal, cheats are decent when they work properly.
Seriously, the guy is clearly a Mod at AA. And I know if my name was the same on AA, they would ban me for speaking out about how horrible Helios's support team is.
Old 10/27/2019, 22:13   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hav0kwashere View Post

Ive only been banned once using AA and that was with The Hunt. And they said it was "undetected" lmao Im not butthurt, their support is garbage. I've been in the cheating scene for 15+ years, I wouldn't be talking little one.

Seriously, the guy is clearly a Mod at AA. And I know if my name was the same on AA, they would ban me for speaking out about how horrible Helios's support team is.
keep reading this thread and cant avoid answering LOL,
you are very much right about AA people, better to avoid them, and if you have a problem think twice cuz otherwise it will get on your nerves.
and yeah they ban people for nonsense
but the packs is meh ok, last resort sometimes.
Old 10/27/2019, 22:18   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hav0kwashere View Post

Helios is an excellent dev, and while his products aren't my favorite, I'd say they're seriously impressive in terms of detection rates given how public they are.

That said, no one can argue that they have the most arrogant and egotistical support staff of anyone in the scene. Severely holds them back and is why I try and avoid them like the plague if I can. Sad that Helios can't see how much they hold him back.
Old 10/28/2019, 00:23   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatitnoob View Post
Helios is an excellent dev, and while his products aren't my favorite, I'd say they're seriously impressive in terms of detection rates given how public they are.

That said, no one can argue that they have the most arrogant and egotistical support staff of anyone in the scene. Severely holds them back and is why I try and avoid them like the plague if I can. Sad that Helios can't see how much they hold him back.
ArtificialAiming is already detected on COD MW lol. I have 3 friends using it that after exactly 2 games with ESP, get a black screen and it says failed to connect. 5 accounts banned total. One of them is now playing legit for the past few hours and hasnt been banned yet

proof :

olther users on forum saying theyre having the same issue, but anyone who says its detected gets censored / banned from the forums. Some are saying theyre not having this issue but personally I do not believe them.
Old 10/28/2019, 01:14   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Will this cheat include a screenshot scrubber? I know BO4 main detection method was a screenshot grabber to check for ESP's. Previous cheats you could see it flicker as it turned the ESP to clean the screenshots.

Other dev was just detected after two days.
Old 10/28/2019, 01:39   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
ArtificialAiming is already detected on COD MW lol. I have 3 friends using it that after exactly 2 games with ESP, get a black screen and it says failed to connect. 5 accounts banned total. One of them is now playing legit for the past few hours and hasnt been banned yet

proof :

olther users on forum saying theyre having the same issue, but anyone who says its detected gets censored / banned from the forums. Some are saying theyre not having this issue but personally I do not believe them.

Helios is obviously a great coder...

LEL
Old 10/28/2019, 02:12   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi there, any slot still available?
Old 10/28/2019, 02:45   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey, I sent you a trade request. Please add me on discord.
Old 10/28/2019, 03:30   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatitnoob View Post

Literally, I contacted them with an issue a while back, was told I'd be banned and to not even bother trying to get a refund, I ended up getting the refund through paypal in the end but their staff are a bunch of what feels like 15 year old children with massive egos.
Old 10/28/2019, 04:05   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatStaxx View Post
Literally, I contacted them with an issue a while back, was told I'd be banned and to not even bother trying to get a refund, I ended up getting the refund through paypal in the end but their staff are a bunch of what feels like 15 year old children with massive egos.
You're sadly not wrong, and they've been 15 for what feels like 15 years - which makes it all the more sadder
Old 10/28/2019, 06:10   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

proof :

Its not detected shut up.

I am using it too and I am totally fine.
But yeah AA sucks ***** just using them because there is no other Provider right now
Old 10/28/2019, 06:34   #60 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is it working now?

Then I'll buy it.

Is it working now?

Then I'll buy it.
Closed Thread

Tags
cod cheat, cod hack, private hack