Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Notices From (IPU) IPlayUnlimited Cabal

Discussion on Notices From (IPU) IPlayUnlimited Cabal within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Notices From (IPU) IPlayUnlimited Cabal

Dear community,

It really is a pleasure to announce that tomorrow finally we will have CABAL RELOADED in IPU, like you know, are many hours of effort and dedication, but it paid off. My thanks to our great staff, to the developers (who you do not see), and to the players who contributed in this process, with testing and reporting.
We hope that everyone can enjoy, be proud, and make of IPU a community bigger everytime, thanks for the support always!

IPU, Always thinking of you!

Regards,

IPU Staff
[GM]DarkBandito

Similar Threads Similar Threads
IPlayUnlimited Cabal
09/09/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 5 Replies
Cabal Online: Siena the Queen - IplayUnlimited.com Can anyone develop a modded client for this PServer so that Cheat Engine can be opened? I know CE is client side but I want to use the common bracelet hack.
WTS IPlayUnlimited CABAL Items
08/03/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 4 Replies
I'm selling some WA stuff for $$. List : Mithril Greaves WA ssa. Mithril Gloves WA ssa. Mithril GS DB. RW3+7 AOP+6 EOF+7 Vampiric Earring +7. BOF +7
IPLAYUNLIMITED Grand Chase
02/06/2010 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies
Welcome Join IPU Grand Chase http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e305/kinilabot1 /seighart.png Why? First Ever Grand Chase Season 2 Privete Server!!
Bot Notices
03/27/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
So can someone please say what those bot Notices mean, like: "5730 Flag 4" "act notification 4" "act notification 2" and so on...