Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nevareth Cabal Online Romania EP8-EP16

Discussion on Nevareth Cabal Online Romania EP8-EP16 within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nevareth Cabal Online EP8-EP16

OFFICIAL LINKS

ABOUT US
  • We decided to open a small server for us and some friends of ours, creating a small but thick community around Cabal Online mmorpg.

Our main focus will be stability and longevity. We don't want to add too many features that unbalance the gameplay and not have a well built community. This will be a rather low-mid rate server to encourage long-term gameplay.

Self Sustained 100%. All the other private servers advertise as Play2Win but if you check their shops they sell full amp items and so on. Our webshop is only for vanity items and only for those that like to support us. Altough donations are highly appreciated, they are not needed. As many of you might ask how will i support the bill, we have other incomes to cover it so no worries about that.

If you don't like our concept please be kind, we don't ask anything from anyone and if you have a bad experience and care to help us, please leave us a productive suggestion.

In case anyone asks about my previous post about CAOR. Because x30 is currently busy with other projects i have decided to open this small project untill he is done. ( This doesn't mean the server will close, we might actually get some cool updates from him in the future )

SERVER FEATURES
  • There are lot of features to submit so we will stick with the important ones. We haven't added anything that changes the gameplay too much. Everything we did was to balance the Episode 8 gameplay with the new Episode 16 features and maps added.

- Upon Joining you receive 384 Stat Points as a Bonus
    - You will receive helping items from time to time, 10 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, etc
    - All items have their stats improved, increased to resemble Episode 16 stats
    - Awakened Dungeons, B3F and Abandoned City working properly
    - YUL NPC event working and selling rare items in exchange of event items that drop in certain maps
    - NEW Armors and Weapons added ingame to balance with the stats required to finish high level Dungeons.
    - MSHIELD as you all know it, does its best to protect ant cheaters
    - All quests working 100%
    - You can craft your own BM3 from Core Alchemists
    - All special Rings, Earrings and Bracelets in drops
    - Working Forcecalibur and Arcane Golems
NEW ARMORS

SERVER INFO

Information Input
EXP Rates 100x
SkillEXP Rates 25x
CraftEXP 3x
Drop Rate 1x
Items Per Drop 2x
AlzBomb 1x
Alz Rate 5x
Pet EXP 10x
War EXP 10x
AXP Rate 25x
Free 384 starting stats Yes
Arcane Trace Map Yes
Senilinea Map Yes
Reborn/Reset No
Mshield Protection Yes
Up To Abandoned City Yes
Max Level 200
Ingame Webshop Yes
Vote Reward Yes
Weekley Events Yes
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2017, 11:43   #2

And the failest server of last 5 years goes to Elder. Good job. EU/ NA is MUUUCH easier than ur server. Only some .. will play your servers, for real. kappa.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/13/2017, 13:25   #3

Did you read the part where we don't care about your opinion in that matter? Its made for people that enjoy this kind of rate, whats your problem with that?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2017, 14:42   #4

Well time is money. So enjoy losing time and money for ur server, not that hard. Whats the fun of wasting so much time for 1x drop and FCHH from legendary chests ?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/14/2017, 17:09   #5

The fun is, realising it could have been worse! xD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/14/2017, 20:44   #6

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
How do you plan to keep it alive without donations ? Are you footing the bill ?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/17/2017, 23:21   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkS7yle View Post
How do you plan to keep it alive without donations ? Are you footing the bill ?
Not sure what "footing" means but there's not much of a bill. Let's just resume to the fact i can afford it and its a small server for a small group of friends.

Quote:
Well time is money. So enjoy losing time and money for ur server, not that hard. Whats the fun of wasting so much time for 1x drop and FCHH from legendary chests ?
I still don't understand what's your problem? Do you want to play and don't have the patience for it? Whats with the hate attitude? Why do you care whats fun for us or not?

For the sake of the argument, by reading what you say, i know you haven't even tried to play. I have full +15 set of AMP after 1 week of gameplay.... And to end this, WE DON'T CARE IF YOU PLAY OR NOT so just move along please.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2017, 03:06   #8

Thats a nice way in treating ur potential players, i tryied ur server for 5mins, waste of time from what i saw, and i dont care if u gonna accept my comment
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2017, 07:41   #9

elite*gold: 35
New server come with bad respond = bad server.

Quote:
P.S: In case anyone asks about my previous post about CAOR. Because x30 is currently busy with other projects i have decided to open this small project untill he is done. ( This doesn't mean the server will close, we might actually get some cool updates from him in the future )
caor or not it same, u wipe all database. player start from 0.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2017, 09:32   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyber.exe View Post
Thats a nice way in treating ur potential players, i tryied ur server for 5mins, waste of time from what i saw, and i dont care if u gonna accept my comment
Tried server for 5 mins xdddd anf waste of time. Haha even housefly wouldnt fart in such short ammount of time. Best troll comment ever xd
Old 09/20/2017, 10:21   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomLegacy View Post
New server come with bad respond = bad server.

caor or not it same, u wipe all database. player start from 0.
If you're asking about the future CAOR server i don't know much. But we won't wipe this one and surely not close it. If a new server will be opened by x30 it will be completely different community.
Old 09/20/2017, 11:24   #12

elite*gold: 35
There is no CAOR once you missing the database. CAOR only exist if u come out with old database. There is no future for CAOR and im sure it different community since you using fresh database.
Old 09/20/2017, 13:50   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomLegacy View Post
There is no CAOR once you missing the database. CAOR only exist if u come out with old database. There is no future for CAOR and im sure it different community since you using fresh database.
I don't even remember my account on CAOR, the old db would be rather useless after so much time
Old 09/26/2017, 22:33   #14

Maybe you not care about my opinion but its good other players to see it.
I`m not like @ test for 5 min i play around 8-9 days and total 4-5 days play time not afk.

1. Server its realy created for you and your friends because you give 3x craft items to him. No need to post proofs there because if share what screenshots made for this 10 days nobody will check even your website.
2. You not care about other players even they ask 100 times one thing you don't care and not answer.
3. Bugs there are alot and non-stop coming bugs if you touch one thing another 5 bugs coming.
4. About rates don't lie its high rate server if u have friends to give u alz to buy BB Plus where make that to bug your exp per hit even in Ruina Station(2.1bil exp hit) xaxa

There have alot more minuses but let's stop here.

Good luck with your server!

Regards: MissCaprice
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/27/2017, 00:04   #15

1. If you don't care about opinions about your server, WHY did you create one in first place?
2. Server client is from a server "tartarus cabal". Exp and all other rates are fine.
3. You say that you made server for "few friends". What about the players that are not your friends? Why not give them equip too?
4. Bugs are same as tartarus cabal. For example - story quest lvl 79 is bugged.

6. You think this is dropped? Think again. There aren't any amp scrolls in server.
7. You wanna make a server for your friend? Make it private and then do whatever you want. Give them gear for all I care. But as long as you have players playing who aren't your friends, STOP GIVING OUT GEAR TO YOUR ******* FRIENDS.
Enough said. Good luck with your server.
Thanks
4 Users