Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

- CABAL WORROSE P.SERVER. -

Discussion on - CABAL WORROSE P.SERVER. - within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
- CABAL WORROSE P.SERVER. -

New opened cabal private server without news, or better things!!!
You're going to get bored guaranteed!
$$$

Server spec's:
- Every month TG!
- EP1 - EP2
- Bloody Ice dance
- Can make pesronal shop with item (sometimes get EC6 when start)
- Worst idea to run any dungeon because droptable is removed. (BUT U CAN BUY EVERYTHING IN CC SHOP!!!! U KNOW?? EVERYTHING!!!)
- Cannot login when u come from northway
- Never try to upgrade (if u have upgrade core from everywhere...) - the success rate is reducated to 0
- CC system
- Character make system
- NEw systems!!!!44!44!4R
- system system
- zoo system for pets!!!!

EDITED (NEW FEATURES - 2016.11.29 update):
- Gladiator class (only in Italia [Rome])
- Gladiator class is repleaced for Blader, but nevermind. Blader replacement to Warrior.
- Dont happen again EC6 when personal shop start!!!4! (now EC7 or EC13 but this rare)
- Can login in northway!!! (but very laggy)

Some pict:

NOW CHRISMASS GIFT: 2CC ONLY 1 EURO++!!

some price: mithril suit of amp +2 (3 amp) only 200CC!!!

what are u wainting?? JOINT FOR US!!!

FREE TRAINER FOR SERVER: LATER WHEN RELEASE

+++ WE NEED YOUR MONEY!!4!!44444!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/26/2016, 09:25   #2

WTF is that
Old 11/26/2016, 11:42   #3

HAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA LOL
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2016, 14:01   #4

you made my day xd thx this :P finally i could smile xd
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/27/2016, 01:42   #5

Post updated. New features!4!!!!!!4four!!
Old 11/27/2016, 04:46   #6

Best server ever
Old 11/27/2016, 04:53   #7

elite*gold: 130
win xp in a showcase... g_G
Old 11/27/2016, 09:42   #8

srv start very soon in 2030 :P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/27/2016, 12:26   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidus20 View Post
srv start very soon in 2030 :P
Dear friends!!!!!44

My dev. team (i, and my mother) cant start server 2030 bcs CC system is overloaded. (pre-orders) maybe when peoples arrived in Mars planet, or Titan moon, we can make 1 channel, with 93 Game Advisor, 3 Game Advisor Leader, and 25 Game Master. (oh u can buy Game Advisor title for 50CC only!!!)

Thanks for intresting!

In next update we release new costumes: [Costume] Opra the doom, and new wep skins: Joint blade fancy item. Later picture!
Old 11/27/2016, 16:04   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobokai0 View Post
Dear friends!!!!!44

My dev. team (i, and my mother) cant start server 2030 bcs CC system is overloaded. (pre-orders) maybe when peoples arrived in Mars planet, or Titan moon, we can make 1 channel, with 93 Game Advisor, 3 Game Advisor Leader, and 25 Game Master. (oh u can buy Game Advisor title for 50CC only!!!)

Thanks for intresting!

In next update we release new costumes: [Costume] Opra the doom, and new wep skins: Joint blade fancy item. Later picture!
Cant buy gm ? Noob server.
Old 11/27/2016, 16:08   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco1555 View Post
Cant buy gm ? Noob server.
of course u can buy gm title + gm tools if your father or mother working in high positions. (lawyer, judge, maybe she/he is middle ***)

(dont forger, we need your money. in my server can make everything if your pocket is deep!!!)
Old 11/28/2016, 01:39   #12

elite*gold: 66
Cool Best Play to Pay Server ever!

@ told me not to tell anyone, but on 1995, he had opened a private beta version 25.3.1.4.5.3.4.5.46 and I bought a founder's package for as little as 300 eu, it was 95% off that time, so I got super lucky!!!

So I will share a little bit of experience from the beta test server and what you can expect in here:

Systems:

Very unique leveling system - you can chose to level to ANY level you like! or even make reborns! if you like! Ofcourse, you need contact Admins ofcourse.

PTB (Pay-to-ban) system - if you didn't like someone, just pay admins and they will ban that guy straight away!

Flying system - this is my force archer in Port Lux:

Unique Battle modes: BM3, BM4, BM5, BM6, BM7 & BM8 - this is one of the screen for force archer battle mode 8:

All maps graphics has been improved and maps has been re-arranged, as well as extra 150 maps, sadly, I have a screenshot only from one:
Port Desert Despair:

This was a little trailer I made, when bobokai's mother told me she wants to open official version with 50 channels:
[Made with movie maker on win XP, so quality is a bit low, don't judge me].

There was a lot of things, I remember I had item maker, direct access to database, immunity against staff members, I could spawn arcane golem in bloody ice and drop 80% AMP per part, but that was noob items.

I remember that the best dungeon was: FT5 Awakening Panic of Destroyer's Cry in Infinity of Siena's Outpost.

Probably the best balanced items I have ever seen, with 4 slots full amp and 3x crafts and 50,000 def per part. It was quite hard to get all set, but after 1st run I bought it from Admins.

Ah.. Great times.. Waiting for server to open again!!

P.S. How's your mum doing? Is she fine? Still playing for Warrior? I remember her crazy builds and skillz!
Old 11/28/2016, 09:57   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewil24 View Post
@ told me not to tell anyone, but on 1995, he had opened a private beta version 25.3.1.4.5.3.4.5.46 and I bought a founder's package for as little as 300 eu, it was 95% off that time, so I got super lucky!!!

So I will share a little bit of experience from the beta test server and what you can expect in here:

Systems:

Very unique leveling system - you can chose to level to ANY level you like! or even make reborns! if you like! Ofcourse, you need contact Admins ofcourse.

PTB (Pay-to-ban) system - if you didn't like someone, just pay admins and they will ban that guy straight away!

Flying system - this is my force archer in Port Lux:

Unique Battle modes: BM3, BM4, BM5, BM6, BM7 & BM8 - this is one of the screen for force archer battle mode 8:

All maps graphics has been improved and maps has been re-arranged, as well as extra 150 maps, sadly, I have a screenshot only from one:
Port Desert Despair:

This was a little trailer I made, when bobokai's mother told me she wants to open official version with 50 channels: [Made with movie maker on win XP, so quality is a bit low, don't judge me].

There was a lot of things, I remember I had item maker, direct access to database, immunity against staff members, I could spawn arcane golem in bloody ice and drop 80% AMP per part, but that was noob items.

I remember that the best dungeon was: FT5 Awakening Panic of Destroyer's Cry in Infinity of Siena's Outpost.

Probably the best balanced items I have ever seen, with 4 slots full amp and 3x crafts and 50,000 def per part. It was quite hard to get all set, but after 1st run I bought it from Admins.

Ah.. Great times.. Waiting for server to open again!!

P.S. How's your mum doing? Is she fine? Still playing for Warrior? I remember her crazy builds and skillz!
myyyy godness...xd when i write this post in my work when i bored, i neva think to start some thoughts in some people brain..xD so now i happy your post is make my day xD thanks

today i release new update, i wait ideas xD
Old 11/28/2016, 15:11   #14

elite*gold: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobokai0 View Post
myyyy godness...xd when i write this post in my work when i bored, i neva think to start some thoughts in some people brain..xD so now i happy your post is make my day xD thanks

today i release new update, i wait ideas xD
haha good to hear, but I had to reply to this
Old 11/28/2016, 18:15   #15

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
I think we have had enough fun

#closed
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread