Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEW] Golden-Age Cabal

Discussion on [NEW] Golden-Age Cabal within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 07/03/2016, 12:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden-Age View Post
Its grade as mithril and doesnt give any set effects and mithril is 3 grade lower set from one that u can farm + its 10 days duration not perma. Its helper set to farm stronger items. So even ppl donate for it they can farm stronger items as any other non donator can. If u dont like shops itself. Leave server or pass shops. U dont have to donate or to support server if u dont like it. No one force you to do it. And y compared to ppl who never donate this set is fair for donors coz they r main reason why normal non donators can play also. Coz otherwise server wouldnt even go online if no1 is planning to donate. Tnx and take care.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Big lie, you need donators not normal players. Just say it.
Old 07/03/2016, 19:50   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden-Age View Post
Its grade as mithril and doesnt give any set effects and mithril is 3 grade lower set from one that u can farm + its 10 days duration not perma. Its helper set to farm stronger items. So even ppl donate for it they can farm stronger items as any other non donator can. If u dont like shops itself. Leave server or pass shops. U dont have to donate or to support server if u dont like it. No one force you to do it. And y compared to ppl who never donate this set is fair for donors coz they r main reason why normal non donators can play also. Coz otherwise server wouldnt even go online if no1 is planning to donate. Tnx and take care.

aha... mithril is low grade than?... +15 ? while u talked that everything needs to be a challenge and it need to be hard to to +15 stuff... ofc it will be hard on low rate but to donate than for a +15 part 16 amp makes not really sense on a low rate server or? from the money wise, to do a low rate server while no one drop something and needs to buy ur overpriced sghh or sehh ... what is ur server official cabal 2.0 donator clan? comon.. there are many items to add for donater to support ur server... 2 mins online and saw enough
Old 07/03/2016, 20:05   #18

First of all, delete those donator set even duration.

& about the Feature you have on the server :

Quote:
15. [DUNGEON] Defend ****** Ice!
- Chests can drop duration Mithril 20 days part
- Once you obtain part which you think that is strong you can upgrade it
If you reach +15 within 20 days your item will transform into Archridium same Craft item +0 with 10 days duration
- If you reach +15 within next 10 days on Archridium part item will transfrom into Chaos part +0 same craft option with 5 days duration
- If you reach +15 within next 5 days on your Chaos part it will transform into Chaos PERMANENT part with same craft options!

9.Step - Chaos Arena 1-6 Level
- Upgrade Cores + Safeguards Low/Med/High/No?

That ruined my joy, except if they plan to add Highest Grade Safeguard/PFCHH.

But even if they add it, they must add PFCHH/SGHH to drop table WHY ? Cause its a private server we play private to avoid the pay to win, or pay to upgrade farmer should have the aventage overall.

They should add CR11 to starter players, CR1 have no sense, we don't read quest, we just spam click.

They should up the XP to +30% & the SP regen to +50% at least

& The feature with the CHAOS stuff is just a mess knowing we can't solo anything (its their feature) we must do party to farm (lets say they added sghh) to drop one SGHH & roll for it ? knowing we have 4 part to up +15 3 time Highest grade if we don't count 2 weapons.

So if it will be hard to upgrade+15 in this the server you will need around 20+ SGHH for one part x3 time its about 60sghh per part x4 ) 240 sghh for a full set without weapons.

My question is how ofter we drop them ?

I get the point of Low/Medium rate server but there is a missunderstood on teh word "FUN".

I am not excited about this but will wait for some reply, may I am not informed enough.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/03/2016, 20:49   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifou12 View Post
First of all, delete those donator set even duration.

& about the Feature you have on the server :

That ruined my joy, except if they plan to add Highest Grade Safeguard/PFCHH.

But even if they add it, they must add PFCHH/SGHH to drop table WHY ? Cause its a private server we play private to avoid the pay to win, or pay to upgrade farmer should have the aventage overall.

They should add CR11 to starter players, CR1 have no sense, we don't read quest, we just spam click.

They should up the XP to +30% & the SP regen to +50% at least

& The feature with the CHAOS stuff is just a mess knowing we can't solo anything (its their feature) we must do party to farm (lets say they added sghh) to drop one SGHH & roll for it ? knowing we have 4 part to up +15 3 time Highest grade if we don't count 2 weapons.

So if it will be hard to upgrade+15 in this the server you will need around 20+ SGHH for one part x3 time its about 60sghh per part x4 ) 240 sghh for a full set without weapons.

My question is how ofter we drop them ?

I get the point of Low/Medium rate server but there is a missunderstood on teh word "FUN".

I am not excited about this but will wait for some reply, may I am not informed enough.
As i mentioned it is play or leave. If u dont like design of server u can simply choose between many higher rated server. U cant say that u can not find any good that fits ur ideas. Tnx and ty for post

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscrox View Post
aha... mithril is low grade than?... +15 ? while u talked that everything needs to be a challenge and it need to be hard to to +15 stuff... ofc it will be hard on low rate but to donate than for a +15 part 16 amp makes not really sense on a low rate server or? from the money wise, to do a low rate server while no one drop something and needs to buy ur overpriced sghh or sehh ... what is ur server official cabal 2.0 donator clan? comon.. there are many items to add for donater to support ur server... 2 mins online and saw enough
I am glad u was just 2 mins online and left. Coz those who stay on server wont have to meet you. They r already haveing fun playing so i am glad that u wont ruin their. Have fun and take care.

Old 07/03/2016, 21:07   #20

dont worry i would never play such a **** server xD.. 1k cash is 1 euro on ur server? so 2 sghh are 7,5k cash= 7,5 euro? 10 are 75 euros than? more expensive than official is? sehh 50 euro? to do low rate as fck but at the same time op donater stuff+ expensive cash items is just the worstes what i have ever seen... good luck and enjoy ur short time leading a server! i told u already on skype that this way will be bullsh.it, but i think ur old enough to fall flat on ur face
Old 07/03/2016, 21:33   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscrox View Post
dont worry i would never play such a crap server xD.. 1k cash is 1 euro on ur server? so 2 sghh are 7,5k cash= 7,5 euro? 10 are 75 euros than? more expensive than official is? sehh 50 euro? to do low rate as fck but at the same time op donater stuff+ expensive cash items is just the worstes what i have ever seen... good luck and enjoy ur short time leading a server! i told u already on skype that this way will be bullsh.it, but i think ur old enough to fall flat on ur face
As i mentioned you shouldnt bother about anything related to this server since you told "you will never play such a scrap server" so please leave it in this case. Tnx

- And for ur information about SGHH and SEHH prices its higher coz of one thing
(we made it in way that its not item that everyone will have it)
We just added as option you can buy if YOU want.

- About SGHH and SEHH you can also drop them by hunting them so you can choose if u want to hunt or buy them with Cash. Rly up to you but as i mentioned i don't bother about things you say coz you are just one of individuals and server doesn't rely just on one person such as you are for example

- Also why ppl bother about any cash/price table since not even one of you ever donated at all which is funny. You are putting your hands in something you actually never use no matter on how its made

- Also one tip for u. If i see high price items as u saw SGHH and SEHH in our server. Reason behind high price is not to sell many items and get money from it. We know that with this price not many will buy it which is reason why we put this price. We didnt add it as item we expect to be sold often. We added just as WAY to get if u dont want to farm it. Btw we could simply put way way lower price on it. That way tons of that item would be sold and market would be way too mich filled with them and they would lose its real ingame value. So please ask or think on what could stand behind something and what is real reason on why is something like that.
Old 07/03/2016, 22:05   #22

i have problem with auto close..

i go to start launcher and busted....auto close.. why?
Old 07/04/2016, 21:05   #23

Torrent link has been added on our forum and website

Also we did host our first event!

Round 1 - Hide and Seek

Reward -

Round 2 - Roll a Dice

Reward -

Round 3 - Question and Answer

Reward -

Round 4 - Shop Event

TNX FOR PARTICIPATING EVENT! MORE TO COME SOON!
Old 07/05/2016, 16:57   #24

much bugs, 10 ppl online and so on... #boring
gonna swap to other 'low rate' - 190 in 8hours.
Old 07/05/2016, 20:18   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by xidaozu View Post
much bugs, 10 ppl online and so on... #boring
gonna swap to other 'low rate' - 190 in 8hours.
10-20 ppl online and server did launch few days ago lol. And yea its low rate but if its too hard for u to make 190 in 2-6 days then feel free to leave. And about "MANY" bugs we dont actually know on what you are talking about at all. Have fun

Small Update - Part 1

- Added Jack-o'Lantern to all maps from BI to Senillinia
- On each map you can find 1 latern - They can drop from 10 - 40 Cores at once!
- Respawn time is really short and you can get Force Core Low/Med/High/Highest + Upgrade Core Low/Med/High/Highest
- We increased Defense from Normal BM2 + Awakened BM2 and BM3 so all of you can easier survive and loot items faster
- We also increases chances to get better craft drops from all dungeons on all channels
- Fixed DX Failiryland (Hazard Valley DX) dungeon

TG related:
- We reduced TG Guardians and strength

- Also Do not forget to VISIT our FORUM to join Normal PVP event which will be soon! So build your set before its later!

Regards, Golden-Age Team

Small Update - Part 2

- We just changed our Channel 4 into Channel 4 (Hardcore)

- Channel 4 got x2 drops or more from monsters/bosses/dungeons
- Channel 4 - Monsters got 3x more HP in Dungeons and all Maps then they have on normal channels (they got only boosted HP and nothing else)
- Channel 4 Dungeon - All Highest Grade chests from each dungeon will drop from now on just in Hardcore - Channel 4 - Amped Armors/Weapons from lvl 1 craft to lvl 7 craft. They drop it 100% each time but your luck will depend on how many slots or amp you will loot!

(Since last chests just drop Amped things in ch 4, you can farm still Deathblow and other items on all other normal channels)
Old 07/07/2016, 02:43   #26

The donation sets really push me away. I also dislike the amount of map changes the default look was always nice. Good luck with everything not a server for me.
Old 07/07/2016, 12:31   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinvil View Post
The donation sets really push me away. I also dislike the amount of map changes the default look was always nice. Good luck with everything not a server for me.
Tnx for visiting us. Well everyone like something. Seems that u doesn't like many changes so yea its prolly not server for you. About those donator sets you can check that its duration so we can anytime remove sets thats why it was never in our plans to sell any donator item for permanent. Those sets atm are there only to help ppl atm since server is fresh to farm stronger items in dungeons. Good luck to you and take care.
Old 07/08/2016, 14:03   #28

YUL Shop has been updated with Alz Shop items + read our forum for more informations on what we changed this days. Also remember its still in BETA so we are up to hear any suggestions you put. So feel free to make post on our forum about it.

WHICH MEANS THAT THINGS U SEE NOW IN-GAME (Even all shops + donator shops and so on) GOT CHANCE TO BE EDITED/REMOVED/ADDED but we cannot do anything if we dont get any feedbacks on forums.

Tnx and enjoy everyone!.

EDIT: ALSO THIS DONATOR SETS FROM WARP CENTER WHICH U CAN FIND. WILL BE DELETED AS SOON AS BETA EXPIRE. ITS THERE ATM ONLY TO FILL MARKET WITH NORMAL ITEMS FASTER THATS WHY ITS DURATION AND ONCE ITS REMOVED NO1 WILL HAVE IT AFTER THAT! SO ALL THOSE WHO THOUGHT DIFFERENT GOT HIS MIND CLEAR.
Old 07/08/2016, 22:54   #29

Server has potential to grow up.
They have tons of ideas to put into the server and also listen to players, they are collecting opinions and suggestions aswell now. As they said - everything can be reedited, also they said the mith set for donaters is just for the start and later it will be useless cuz there's something better. But if some players dislike the mith set in shop they would even remove it. They are up to do anything to their players but not every1 can be pleased. Ofc not every1 will like this server but the dev who is working here is the best in the p.server section. He can offer you things which no1 has.
This server need players to give feedback so they can improve it, not just ppl who say immediately that it's shiet.
For me it's the best from new ones. (The 2 new ones who should still go online, i won't recommend u - delayed start is just fail ! Lack of skills or time at the begin already, this can't work.)
See you on golden age
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2016, 00:20   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco1555 View Post
Server has potential to grow up.
They have tons of ideas to put into the server and also listen to players, they are collecting opinions and suggestions aswell now. As they said - everything can be reedited, also they said the mith set for donaters is just for the start and later it will be useless cuz there's something better. But if some players dislike the mith set in shop they would even remove it. They are up to do anything to their players but not every1 can be pleased. Ofc not every1 will like this server but the dev who is working here is the best in the p.server section. He can offer you things which no1 has.
This server need players to give feedback so they can improve it, not just ppl who say immediately that it's shiet.
For me it's the best from new ones. (The 2 new ones who should still go online, i won't recommend u - delayed start is just fail ! Lack of skills or time at the begin already, this can't work.)
See you on golden age
Tnx for positive feedback marko. We also wish that we see more people to come because as you told server got potentional but its also matter of people if they will join us and provide best feedbacks on which we can focus and edit server in ways to be best to play. Everyone is welcome!