Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Captain Trugust AOD Ability?

Discussion on Captain Trugust AOD Ability? within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Captain Trugust AOD Ability?

I cant kill captain trugust 3rd form coz when his HP goes below by half my damage becomes 17-18-16. Anyone knows how to deal with it??

Big Thanks!
Old 11/01/2009, 12:16   #2

It goes in AoD if you attack it more than 10minutes or if you debuff it,maybe are more reasons but this is what i know till now.
Old 11/01/2009, 12:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupix View Post
It goes in AoD if you attack it more than 10minutes or if you debuff it,maybe are more reasons but this is what i know till now.
woo thanks! maybe attacking it more than 10 minutes will trigger aod. Thats a problem for me coz im doing it solo.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
They Have the Ability to pee in your eye
07/05/2010 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
They Have the Ability to pee in your eye das sagt alles -.-'
discovered possible cause for no login ability for taiwan
03/19/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
I patched 2moons client and i got into the game. I think theres a specific Dekeron u need if u patch the Dekeron one because i cannot log in on the dekeron i patched but i can with 2moons patched.
Current Status On Speedhack With Fly Ability
07/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Are there any Speedhacks that work with fly for archers that cover the currnet patch for CO2?
ability to not go /AFK in AV for Rogues
01/03/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
The rogue's ability "Detect Traps" can be used to keep you from auto-Afking and quiting AV. You can download an auto mouse clicking program such as http://www.download.com/Auto-Clicker/3000-...ml?ta g=pdp_prod to have it enable "Detect Traps" every few minutes to keep you from going AFK so you can leach Reputation while you go out. 1.) download auto clicker 2.) place detect traps on your toolbar 3.) configure auto clicker to click detect traps on your tool bar every 1:30(could be...
Super Jump Ability [ENG]
08/12/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
die alten daoc'er werden sich daran erinnern, hat schon dort so ähnlich gefunzt ;)