Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Invite you to join me and my friends in hacking on this server

Discussion on Invite you to join me and my friends in hacking on this server within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 02/27/2014, 15:04   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CABAL2014 View Post
maybe i will come
You do that, and call your friends aswell, cus until gms finally start to see the big picture and ban one specific guild for their hacking, they deserve to have all kinda hackers on server.
Old 02/27/2014, 18:09   #17

elite*gold: 0
please cry more

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Faction PvP server (Invite all your friends) sv-ip.info
08/04/2013 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
IP: sv-ip.info Website: http://www.yotacraft.info TeamSpeak: ts3.YotaCraft.info Hello, YotaCraft server is based in PvP, Factions and Raiding! The server have a Shop in spawn to buy and sell items, and players ChestShop! We also have voting rewards sutch as: Diamonds, gold, XP, and PremiumRank.
[Easy][GUIDE] How to make EO Server Online | So that ur Friends can Join
06/02/2010 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 9 Replies
In order to make EO Server Online one have to correctly edit the Configuration files, if you cant make it work I will show you how. File 1: "../ACCServer/config.ini" LOGINLISTENPORT = 9958 POINTLISTENPORT = 9870 SERVER_FULL_DELAY_SECS = 5000 SERVER_BUSY_DELAY_SECS = 3000
me and my friends need to join privet server
02/13/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
we were playing on another server and we left cus & playing with us and using max lvl kings and max gears so we left just if any 1 can help us just send message to me we need server 24hr online and or help us to get good gears like other gears which was in another fucking server i hope to get good Private server for me and my friends thanks guys plz help us to back play again