Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Devotion Cabal ep8 [Open beta]

Discussion on Devotion Cabal ep8 [Open beta] within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 08/08/2013, 17:50   #16

elite*gold: 0
Hi there. This is [Owner]DarkDeviL. You may know me from SEAL Cabal as [GM]DarkWhisperS.
The rates are pretty ok...and the server is still a work in progress. As every other new server it has it's own problems and bugs.
Regarding the staff language...i can pretty much say "fu.ck you" or "go fu.ck yourself" as long as you push me ^_^ As you know me from seal i don't tolerate ANY bullshit from ANYONE.
Regarding the costumes/level...as K1ra said...only the CBTesters receive them. No special gear whatsoever except staff members And only us Owners, Admin and K1ra have the SQL Pass....other staff members are not able to create/send items .
If you want to play on the server and like it...good for you and for us. If not...we don't give a ****. Some prefer easy servers...some prefer harder servers to work for their items.
Our server is a server where you must WORK . We don't want lazy-***** or beggars
I hope this clarifies the problems. For more information you can contact me on our forum @ P.M.
Not here...nor anywhere else.
Cheers and have a great time.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Open Beta] Devotion
07/29/2013 - Cabal Private Server - 1 Replies
Request delete topic
Devotion Cabal ep8
07/18/2013 - Cabal Private Server - 4 Replies
Devotion Cabal presents an work in progres server. The server is still in beta, so I can present you only a few things: Exp is around x300-x400 Skill: you get dual trans from start Medium alz drop 3 items per mob Drop not set yet, its like official server Arcane Trace map working, but only drop alz for now ep 10 skills (still working on them) Edited NPC's in Port Lux, you can buy crafted shadowtitanium sets with DP (20DP each), weapon, pets and wonder cubes (sigmetal and forcium)
Cabal 2 - Open Beta
12/07/2012 - User Submitted News - 6 Replies
The Open Beta of Cabal 2 started 2 days ago on the 14th november 2012. http://i.epvpimg.com/zog1c.jpg In development for over 4 years now, the Open Beta has finally started for Koreans. The game reminds you of Cabal though it has been developed with CryEngine 3. The fight system is almost the same but a huge storyline is one of the new highlights. Players can choose between 6 different classes: Wizard, Warrior, Priest, Force Shielder, Force Archer or Force Blader. Yet, there are no...
cabal atlantis open beta
02/25/2010 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies
Lycanus Weapon-Set / MF - Mithril dropps / custom mob spawns - drops / custom NPCs selling Cores, Mithril / Sigmetal Amour&Weapon-Set/EP3 Costumes / Dedicated-Server / maxLVL 200 / no Cooltime for normal Buffs This is anyone of the most best Cabal fun Server, little Infos About the Server: Edit your Char like a GM Statpoints max 4500 Mf Forcium dropps 4% Event Mobs special Drops Premium free Item Shop
The New Cabal Online - Open Beta
08/17/2006 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Hello :) First I want to say you all doing a great job. But now to why Im doing a new Post Cabal Online has started to use Gameguard, and I cant bypass it :( Thats why "aspeeder" doesnt work :(