Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warning For EliteCabal Users

Discussion on Warning For EliteCabal Users within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Warning For EliteCabal Users

Quote:
We are aware that bracelets/earring r being duped in large quantities
And for that, we decided to DELETE every duped item in the next days
We will not replace a duped item with a normal one, we are not responsible for your lost

We strongly recommend you to STOP buying those kind of items
We will ban all the account that poses any kind of duped item 1 week after we delete them

Info:

Jewels +4 and Slotted jewels +2 are VERY rare items
DON'T buy any from someone who was many
DON'T buy any from their shop, if their price is low
DON'T accept them for FREE
This had been posted on offy forum by the GM Eleven, so i suggest you to sell all your bracelets/earrings if you think theyr duped, or atleast put them on other accounts, let's cross fingers...
Old 03/01/2009, 22:47   #2

this is very messed up ) the gm's are trying to make as it isn't their fault..now everybody has to suffer
Old 03/02/2009, 02:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirceagab View Post
this is very messed up ) the gm's are trying to make as it isn't their fault..now everybody has to suffer

thank to the dupe er for their .....
Old 03/02/2009, 14:06   #4

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
Elite cabal failed to protect the server,why bother baning dupers...to elite staff...u blow.
Old 03/02/2009, 15:45   #5

not only they ban the dupers, but those who have bought a duped item too...

at this point why don't they wipe chars?
Old 03/02/2009, 17:39   #6

at this point i rly don`t care

what`s there to look forward at elite cabal?
Full of hack TG?9999999999alz Market?NoBoss mobs around?...Mura lang/meron ako all day long jiberish language?

That place should be ranamed from EliteCabal to EliteFailure.And since there are new servers coming day by day with the "jewelry hack" fixed i predict elitecabal will be an empty place sooner than you think.

Anyone banning potential money spenders is a moron.You do not "ban hammer" ppl ...you "fix" the problem.