Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] MN hack help

Discussion on [Request] MN hack help within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] MN hack help

Hey guys, I play on Moon Night Cabal PS, and I've been trying to figure out how to shortcut my way to endgame.

I've been lurking here quite some time, but the only real hack requires earrings and bracelets.

My question is: what can I do BEFORE I have the earrings and bracelets? I'm too weak and poor to hunt/buy them and need a boost just to get THAT far. That's clearly the endgame hacking method, but how can I get there?

I'm lv 124 right now in **** osmium, most monsters are kicking my *** D;/

Thanks,
Old 08/11/2011, 14:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
Well, in order for you to have this accessories is either to go farm them or buy them in the shop(not in the npc, but from players who were selling them) or you might try begging or you could find someone who might actually dropping some of their **** from the storage or inventory. :O