Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CabalRaven - Strive for Strengh

Discussion on CabalRaven - Strive for Strengh within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1430
CabalRaven - Strive for Strengh

hey gamers,

our server Cabalraven - Strive for Strengh is live! We already celebrate a big community and our first event has started.

NEW: More Newbie Friendly . LVL 120 and CR20 at START!!!!

NEW UPDATE[15.09.2019]: OSMIUM HEROIC drops in AWAKEND FORGOTTEN TEMPLE and AWAKEND FORBIDDEN ISLAND .

We give you:

- LvL 120 and CR20 at start for newbies.
- Challenging Gameplay
- a Unique Dropsystem
- Autoretarget System
- no autocloses
- Custom NPCs
- low-Mid Rates
- English/German Support
- highly active and kind Staff
- a Webshop which is 100 % working
- Char Panel on Website for Nation choose and Stat point changer.
- an Anti Cheat Protection to keep the server clear from boters/cheaters
- a custom Dungeon starter Set
- Dungeon Warps
- Custom Sets (comming out on september 6th)
- Newest Dungeons up to FlameNest ( next Dungeon update on 6th september )
- a very active Discord Server

Resets: Always : OFF
Bonus: Premium
Exp: 50x
Skill Exp: Transender
Craft Exp: 50x
WEXP: 1x
Drop Rate: Unique
Alz Drop Rate: Unique
Items per Drop(per chest): 1-4x
Max Level: 200

Our server´s has Content up to EP23.

We will release it step by step to give players a feeling of "progress" and we are looking forward to extend all our stuff with e.g. new Dungeons, more Custom Sets and special events.

Since all Staff Members are old Cabal Players we dont like shitty High Rates and stupid reborn systems, which most server´s have, because this takes out the part of a group gameplay and degenerate Cabal to a stupid brainafk solo game. So you will be forced to finish the higher dungeons with atleast a party of 2 to 7.

We also do not have that much high rates at our server because you should have a little work to do for your character and should not finished after 2 Days . So our motto is : Strive for Strength!!

Are you interested in our server? Then have a look at:

We hope to see you soon! ��
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2019, 21:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
Awfull owner and server that is full of bug,after you report bug you will be accused as abuser and will end banned, not recommend playing it.
Old 08/24/2019, 23:18   #3

elite*gold: 20
Server is still full of Bugs and when owner try to fixe some he create new bugs xD
Classes are very unbalanced. Skills and buffs bugged. AFK Macro farmer/ botter will not get ban because they donated to much...
Owner does Events with stupid rewards, added items to AH for low prices to "push" the server.

Not worth to play and it will go down in short time
Old 08/25/2019, 15:30   #4

item drop x1 go play official better
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/26/2019, 13:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirsad1997 View Post
Awfull owner and server that is full of bug,after you report bug you will be accused as abuser and will end banned, not recommend playing it.
Thats completly nonsense. Noone got banned because he reported a bug. You may used the bug to get rich or something then its something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiLight01 View Post
Server is still full of Bugs and when owner try to fixe some he create new bugs xD
Classes are very unbalanced. Skills and buffs bugged. AFK Macro farmer/ botter will not get ban because they donated to much...
Owner does Events with stupid rewards, added items to AH for low prices to "push" the server.

Not worth to play and it will go down in short time
The Server is not full of Bugs... . We fix bugs every week and are really on to get it bugfree. Class buffs/skills gets updates from time to time and its not "very unbalanced" . 98% of our skills are working you can try it out by joining us.

Macro farmer and botter got removed all items and a warning that any further "cheating" will cause a ban. Donators dont got any privilegs in that case . We are no "paytowin" server.

If you think our Events are stupid you should be a bit more specific.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vergel555 View Post
item drop x1 go play official better
We offering a good dropsystem which is easier then on offical for sure. We still want to keep a little bit of difficult.

This x1 only means that you get 1 item per chest . Try it out.
Old 08/26/2019, 18:49   #6

Botter got removed all items? hmm then tell me why a guildmate have 30b+ and he said its from afk farming or he lvl up to 200 in seni afk?
The rewards from event are to OP. pw5+15 with amp, archi eof with 2 slot, amp scrolls, HBR, ... yes, it have duration but 60 days or more in the beginning of a server its way to much.

your antihack wich screens your whole screen and not only the cabal window is a bad joke too. maybe think about next time when you post screens in discord

and about skills. try to use aod from shielder in TG or dungeon. its not rly working.
The 100% cdi from Shield Splinter are not working.
FB debuffs are bugged too.
High alz drop bug in FI where some ppl got rich in few days.
Things wich should be tested BEFORE server go live ^^

you guys want so much with this server but your experience is to low for that.

i wish you good luck but i cant recommend to play on this server, sry
Old 08/26/2019, 20:09   #7

THIS ANTIHACK IS BIG **** Autoclose my Game.............
I dont recommend the server

BIG SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2019, 20:51   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiLight01 View Post
Botter got removed all items? hmm then tell me why a guildmate have 30b+ and he said its from afk farming or he lvl up to 200 in seni afk?
The rewards from event are to OP. pw5+15 with amp, archi eof with 2 slot, amp scrolls, HBR, ... yes, it have duration but 60 days or more in the beginning of a server its way to much.

your antihack wich screens your whole screen and not only the cabal window is a bad joke too. maybe think about next time when you post screens in discord

and about skills. try to use aod from shielder in TG or dungeon. its not rly working.
The 100% cdi from Shield Splinter are not working.
FB debuffs are bugged too.
High alz drop bug in FI where some ppl got rich in few days.
Things wich should be tested BEFORE server go live ^^

you guys want so much with this server but your experience is to low for that.

i wish you good luck but i cant recommend to play on this server, sry
We removed all items from all ppl we saw botting. If you know someone who succesfully botted and we didnt saw it maybe you should report it ?

Our Antihack dont makes a screenshot from desktop dont know who told you that ... but its simple not true.

FS AOD works just has unmovable like on older cabal episodes.

FB Debuffs are not bugged they just dont have the actual offical cabal values.

FI bug was fixed after 2 days. Also we added alz potions as DP Reward so that the alz from those bug has no value anymore.

All Event items were with duration and we do them every few days so that everyone has the chance to get items. In my opinion you simple choosed the wrong server. You want a high rate one which is easy but instead you choosed a low rate one.

Thanks and goodbye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joni22 View Post
THIS ANTIHACK IS BIG SHIT Autoclose my Game.............
I dont recommend the server

BIG SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
When gameguard closes you may cheating ? If not i dont know why you dont ask for help in our discord group.

We always try to get our client to get working on any OS .
Old 08/27/2019, 18:59   #9

elite*gold: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikebuster7879 View Post

Our Antihack dont makes a screenshot from desktop dont know who told you that ... but its simple not true.
It does and it was proofed on 2nd day. It's somehow like that Anderson like protes system. This is the only reason why i didn't tried this server, even im awaited for it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/27/2019, 21:41   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSenTineL View Post
It does and it was proofed on 2nd day. It's somehow like that Anderson like protes system. This is the only reason why i didn't tried this server, even im awaited for it.
As i said its not true. Sorry to hear that you didnt tryed out because some ppl told things like that.

Maybe in future you will try out our Server.
Old 08/28/2019, 02:07   #11

elite*gold: 487
Quote:
As i said its not true. Sorry to hear that you didnt tryed out because some ppl told things like that.

He doesn't have to. He has a successful server of his own ;P
Old 08/28/2019, 10:32   #12

elite*gold: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hugs. View Post
He doesn't have to. He has a successful server of his own ;P
That doesn't mean, im not looking for a server for playing as well.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2019, 11:05   #13

elite*gold: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSenTineL View Post
That doesn't mean, im not looking for a server for playing as well.
You're right about that :P
Old 08/28/2019, 11:06   #14

I like the server and would recommend everyone who like low/mid rate servers. There is content up to higher episodes, not just the new dungs, party buffs are solo useable, a new class balance patch comes soon with cooldown/durations and stats changes close to higher episodes. The kind how Bloodraven is listening to his playerbase is nice.
Yep there was mistakes, but show me one server which was perfect from the beginning..
Old 08/28/2019, 15:51   #15

Quote:

So, then tell my why you posted a picture from someone who hacked and did a screen of his whole desktop, laught about that stupid guy and after someone telled that you should not post screens like that you deleted it instant.

I found something

Tags
cabal, private server . european