Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nevareth Cabal Online Romania EP8-EP16

Discussion on Nevareth Cabal Online Romania EP8-EP16 within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 09/28/2017, 19:07   #31

elite*gold: 0
If the bugged drop from chest would be fixed and the exp rate added a little bit higher with drop x2 I might as well try it.
Old 09/28/2017, 20:07   #32

I hope that you won't try it because everywhere you go you ruin everything. You are cursed for cabal servers and your attitude will never fit around until you change it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/28/2017, 20:45   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash Kitty View Post
If the bugged drop from chest would be fixed and the exp rate added a little bit higher with drop x2 I might as well try it.
Not sure if i understand, but if you haven't tried it, why do you make accusations?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2017, 23:22   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddragooon View Post
I hope that you won't try it because everywhere you go you ruin everything. You are cursed for cabal servers and your attitude will never fit around until you change it.
Thank you. And you should stick to your evil empire server instead of opening new servers where you hide who you are.
Old 09/29/2017, 07:49   #35

Just to clear out something with you. I had Oblivion Server on my own same as Absolute. After that i didnt open any of servers so i decided to offer dev service to others due lack of time in RL. So yea i am DEV on Empire and Empire is going to have huge update soon. But this isnt thread for that. I just told about you things i saw already and ZenAndreas had point when he asked you why the hell you even post any kind of feedback without even trying to play on his server. If you think that, that action was correct from you then fine but next time think twice if you really want to harm someone who doesnt deserve to be harmed since i doubt in this case Zen did anything bad to you at all.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2017, 17:46   #36

elite*gold: 162
The Black Market: 307/0/1
great
Old 09/30/2017, 13:11   #37

elite*gold: 487
Sadly everything you post/advertise here will get haters or people who didn't even try out the server in first place but still come to judge it.
Tried out the server myself but when I was playing it was x1 drop, that's why I left. Not sure how it is doing now though.
If you like lower rate servers then this one is for ya.
Old 09/30/2017, 20:21   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil.Within View Post
Sadly everything you post/advertise here will get haters or people who didn't even try out the server in first place but still come to judge it.
Tried out the server myself but when I was playing it was x1 drop, that's why I left. Not sure how it is doing now though.
If you like lower rate servers then this one is for ya.
The rates were increased eventually, check first post
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2017, 21:17   #39

Thumbs down

I've tried this server for few days (1week at least) and I already made an opinion and isnt good at all.
Firstly I would like to mention this server has alot of bugs and auto-close everytime, even owner says he will fix, he create +5 more bugs ... I was aware from the begining is LOW-RATED drop server i didn't mind that, but actually, there was a high rate to cores, wich dropped price, normal white items in NPC's cost a lot, and if you npc items you hardly drop, cost almost nothing. Not talking about the alz rate, but begginners have no chance, not even low lvl items to start with.. The game is so unballanced, adding super amped items at Events and make them able in TG just make game so crapy. The only help you can get is from kind players who boost and give you unique server items (btw they made them char bind in last update) so ... much crap in this server ). Most of dungeons boxes gives cores or nothing (bugged). There are more to say about the drop and other game mechanics but thats nothing commpared with the STAFF attitude.
I will start with GA/GM's who are so arrongant, and just copy/paste rules and stuffs + not keeping confidential what they talk with players and spit all to whom they want. And then is the Owner, who ask for suggestions, but actually don't take them serious, not even bother to answer to them. Owner is to lazy to do something, and can't understand complex suggestions so you have to send him simple suggestions and maybe send a drawing. He promovate and encourage low IQ people and can't argue when you PM him with something productive and helpful. He is not interested in people who you hack or macro also. So, STAFF talk with an nasty tone to any player, and OWNER give items to people whom kiss his as.s and prefer to play another games than solving bugs, and it's hosted on he's PC wich makes lag on server ...

If you want to make this community big, you and your staff should change attitude. If is just for your friends, then close the registrations and make it private for you and them, don't confuse people.
In my 9years experience of playing Cabal i have never ever meet such horrible STAFF (even if talking about Official or privates servers).

So there is it, a big NO for this server. Good luck in future.
PS: all of your post here brings just bad reviews to your server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2018, 17:57   #40

Still ep8, no more no less.
Old 01/24/2018, 19:24   #41

ofc ep8, there won't be newer files at least not in next years, doubt they will be ever, since cabal community is smaller every day, so you didn't discover America xd
Old 03/06/2018, 21:07   #42

+1
Old 04/05/2018, 11:30   #43

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by adyyyyy View Post
you are a special one arent you?fyi if he gave me set from panel,it would appear in bottom as permanent,you can distinguish the items,but as i said i think its best for you to not say false stuff out of frustration,and maybe learn to play the **** game CJ.Have a ...special day for a special little man
duration id = 0 ( no permanent tag )
duration id = 31 ( with permanent tag )

Old 04/05/2018, 12:54   #44

+1 thanks for server , lets play fellow romanian broter
Old 06/25/2018, 01:56   #45

ฉันอยากเปิดเซิฟเวอร์เล็ก คุณควรสอนฉันได้ไหม