Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Cabal] ZenForce - Fresh

Discussion on [Cabal] ZenForce - Fresh within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 12/10/2017, 01:35   #76

elite*gold: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by kush201 View Post
Q

My char name is XxKiritoxX

One.. Hugs you need to get your **** straight... You and yagami were in a. Pt with a friend of mine and yagami said that he was hacking in the PT chat in front of you and yet you ignored that completely... And I was more helpful to players as a gs then you were as a GM... Pretty sure that's why you and Dante left.. Because you couldn't get **** done own your normal chars.. Abd prolly used GM chars to farm gear in the hard chan..
He was clearly joking, but I guess you really can't take a joke, or can you? If he was hacking, he would've been banned long time ago, either by admin, me or dante. There are logs for everything Just because you don't like yagami doesn't mean that I will ban him for no reason. You were helpful? You were barely active. And you left for some ****** *** reason. And for your information, we as GM's only received a GM buff and gm nation. No skills or stats. How you think I would hunt anything with GM char which has no skills in first place? Nice bullshit you think of. We both with Dante left for our own reasons which sure as hell isn't none of your business so go cry somewhere else.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2017, 02:11   #77

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hugs. View Post
He was clearly joking, but I guess you really can't take a joke, or can you? If he was hacking, he would've been banned long time ago, either by admin, me or dante. There are logs for everything Just because you don't like yagami doesn't mean that I will ban him for no reason. You were helpful? You were barely active. And you left for some ****** *** reason. And for your information, we as GM's only received a GM buff and gm nation. No skills or stats. How you think I would hunt anything with GM char which has no skills in first place? Nice bullshit you think of. We both with Dante left for our own reasons which sure as hell isn't none of your business so go cry somewhere else.
Of really is that why there are so many people getting banned on zfc since yagami became GM.. And why would you ban him.. He gave you dual amp zf sets... Both you and Dante.. So that's all I gotta say and on top of that.. Answer one thing.. In chan 3 how can a player solo ac as a wiz which barely had around 10k HP and normal monsters.. Hit around 8k+ per hit..
Old 12/10/2017, 08:22   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by kush201 View Post
Of really is that why there are so many people getting banned on zfc since yagami became GM.. And why would you ban him.. He gave you dual amp zf sets... Both you and Dante.. So that's all I gotta say and on top of that.. Answer one thing.. In chan 3 how can a player solo ac as a wiz which barely had around 10k HP and normal monsters.. Hit around 8k+ per hit..
You have no idea what you are talking about, you can barely breath on your own but still trash talk when you left the server because Hugs didn't wanted to talk about her mood in that moment and you acted like a ******* child. I still have sceenshots of those conversations so don't become more pathetic ok ?

And yea I really gotta thank to Yagami for my dual amp zf set
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2017, 08:34   #79

And yea you got banned because u did trust to your guildmates but yet you did insult us in guild chat + did advertise other server as well when u quited. That is reason why you got ban, so it wasn't hacking it was advertising other servers which is again forbidden in our server and if you did read rules you would clearly know that. But since you did quit as you told you actually didn't care on what will happen.

Hf.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/10/2017, 12:56   #80

Do you have any proof that I advirtised about another server.. If you didn't even notice i didnt play any other server when I quit zfc.. Abd also Dante that wasn't the reason I left.. I left because you never ran tg and yet you knew more about it then the people that did it every time. it was balance??? Only 2 classes that scored in tg was wiz and fa... That tg was unbalanced as *****... And then on top of that you can defend hugs all you want... Ask syndicate why I left.. Because both of us.. Him and I. Both left on day
Old 12/10/2017, 14:27   #81

Where is popcorn. Dante as staff? Dante is pro helpful graphic bro, but someone was as blind as i used to be by picking him xd. No offense Dante i still love you xd
Thanks
2 Users