Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Oblivion Cabal - Part 2 [FULL SERVER UPGRADE]

Discussion on Oblivion Cabal - Part 2 [FULL SERVER UPGRADE] within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/22/2016, 14:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by adyyyyy View Post
I think this server really tries to find an equal balance between normal player and donator player,i hope that you will be able to finish it soon,good luck
i want to try tis server as soon as it was release
overhyped atm, , , , donors has 25% amp while farmers can have 33% but the real question is whats the drop rate% of those 33% amp items?? we'll see

some owners says they wont sell OP items for donors but end up selling Edited Chars and Honor rank 20 for donors lol
Old 07/22/2016, 15:04   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetroPH View Post
i want to try tis server as soon as it was release
overhyped atm, , , , donors has 25% amp while farmers can have 33% but the real question is whats the drop rate% of those 33% amp items?? we'll see

some owners says they wont sell OP items for donors but end up selling Edited Chars and Honor rank 20 for donors lol
We will never sell directly Alz, Editer Chars or Honor Grade for real money. Also dont expect to have easly 33% amp items. It will be obtainable in time. Coz if its too often people will get max amp in no time. If u want to play longer on this server u have to get max items in time coz otherwise it will be fun at begin maybe few months but later u will quit once u reach max of your char. We wont make updates such as adding new item grades often. We will rather wait people to get current items to max then we will look on what to do next. Ty.
Old 07/22/2016, 15:20   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddragooon View Post
Ok let me explain you coz clearly you did not understand our first post.

Archridium set is +0 and its 25% amp which we did mention earlier that donator parts will be 25% amp while 17% can be dropped and its also starter pack. so 25% amp isnt max amp and to make it max you have to farm scrolls as normal players ingame. So once again since 33% is max amp you have to FARM for it and you will never ever be able to donate for it. If you even don't like that we are ok with it. Ty.

Perfect Cores/Safeguard isnt anything special and its not item that you cannot obtain in.game by farming.

Title is just title without any bonus stats

Costumes are just fancy items

Thats it so this isnt anything we didnt told about earlier.
you just can say this at every post?
Normal players have to FARM a lot more than donators, and this is a HUGE gap... if you dont see it, its your problem. Yeah ok, 25% isnt the max, so donators have to farm too, yeah but a lot more less than nondonators, and this is a huge advantage. No offense, i just dont understand you and why you want to make this server to look like its not a donator server, IT IS a donator server, as EVERY other server. Server are need donators, to run the server

GL with the server! i will try it too
Old 07/22/2016, 15:45   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyZOO View Post
Normal players have to FARM a lot more than donators, and this is a HUGE gap... if you dont see it, its your problem. Yeah ok, 25% isnt the max, so donators have to farm too, yeah but a lot more less than nondonators, and this is a huge advantage. No offense, i just dont understand you and why you want to make this server to look like its not a donator server, IT IS a donator server, as EVERY other server. Server are need donators, to run the server

Ty for your feedback but you are totally wrong. Those who think same as you if they ever try out our server they will change their mind about so called "GAP" you are talking about. And yea server need donators to keep server alive but we do not offer any MAX/EDITED donator parts as some others servers does.

And donators got just "advantage" coz if they buy 25% amp parts they need to fill 1 more slot with amp (if they dont fail to put in slot) while normal have 2 slots to fill. But that is ok if u look in way that those who pay for 25% amp are those who are reason why server can run. And that way they actually deserve at least a bit advantage. Also this advantage didn't put normal players that behind, without letting them to make same parts as donators or even stronger by playing.
__________________________________________________ ________

Added Bosses:

Solo Bosses:

- Add Drops to Solo/Party/Special Bosses [Progress 0%]

- [108]Virulent Cauda (Solo Boss) (Forgotten Ruin) [Progress 100%]

- [109]Ancient Cockatrice (Solo Boss) (Forgotten Ruin) [Progress 100%]

- [110]Distichous Mongrel (Solo Boss) (Forgotten Ruin) [Progress 100%]

- [111]Monakus Karion (Solo Boss) (Forgotten Ruin) [Progress 100%]

- [913]MA-06 Quadra (Solo-Boss) (Pontus Ferrum) [Progress 100%]

- [915]TA-01 Gravis Rota (Solo-Boss) (Pontus Ferrum) [Progress 100%]

- [918]UMD-03 Lautus Pluma (Solo-Boss) (Pontus Ferrum) [Progress 100%]

- [919]FP-01 Magnus Penna (Solo-Boss) (Pontus Ferrum) [Progress 100%]

- [1497]Keshapone Minisha (Solo-Boss) (Porta Inferno) [Progress 100%]

- [1498]Manticore (Solo-Boss) (Porta Inferno) [Progress 100%]

- [1499]Dark Kimzark (Solo-Boss) (Porta Inferno) [Progress 100%]

- [1280]Nostalgia Forst Protector (Solo Boss) (Nostalgia Forest) [Progress 100%]

- [1286]Entiwood (Solo Boss) (Senillinia)[Progress 100%]

Party Bosses:

- [704]Berderk Faello (Party Boss) (Lakeside) [Progress 100%]

- [1293]Giant Wolf Leader (Party Boss) (Senillinia) [Progress 100%]

- [1295]Nvrs Lesser King (Party Boss) (Senillinia) [Progress 100%]

- [1297]Nvrs Meer King (Party Boss) (Senillinia) [Progress 100%]

Special Bosses:

- [1281]Lord of Carnage Pravitas Essentia (Special Boss) (Undead Ground) [Progress 100%]

- [1799]Vikalitan of Golden Sunset (Special Boss) (Lakeside) [Progress 100%]

- [1929]Arcane Golem of Rage (World Boss) (Arcane Trace) [Progress 100%]
Old 07/23/2016, 09:44   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyZOO View Post

I am playing cabal for 8 years and i honestly have tried all the private servers since ep2 and played official and cabal2.My point is i really love this game and i have a feeling that this server will be great in terms of balance because it wont give the best set,the only for donator hbr,the overpowered bracelets with 3 ssa/msa slots,the 4 slot bike and so on for donors,it will just give them a GOOD set,not the BEST,which means that you and me and all that are non-donor players will be able to enjoy this game just as much.On another note,owner hurry up,i have friends waiting for this for gods sake)jk
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2016, 13:23   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by adyyyyy View Post
I am playing cabal for 8 years and i honestly have tried all the private servers since ep2 and played official and cabal2.My point is i really love this game and i have a feeling that this server will be great in terms of balance because it wont give the best set,the only for donator hbr,the overpowered bracelets with 3 ssa/msa slots,the 4 slot bike and so on for donors,it will just give them a GOOD set,not the BEST,which means that you and me and all that are non-donor players will be able to enjoy this game just as much.On another note,owner hurry up,i have friends waiting for this for gods sake)jk
Expect client to be ready maybe even today
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2016, 14:00   #22

Loved first server and i gues i will like the part 2 of this server, cuz it has unique items features and it really fels like playing private server. i hope it will be ready soon, GL ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2016, 17:04   #23

Server is UP and ONLINE!

Visit our website to register and download client!

We just reached over 46 players this morning!

TORRENT LINK HAS BEEN ADDED ON OUR WEBSITE!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/24/2016, 20:30   #24

Something where grab my interest its impossible in your life to get "Minesta Belt +15".
Coz upgrade system its make very stupid xD
Why?
Answer:
To craft +2 belt you need 20 belts +1 where drop each day from golem
Little calc if each day you collect 1 belt +1 will cost you:
20 Days to get Minesta belt +2 (20x Belt+1=1x Belt+2)
400 Days(1 Year) to get Minesta belt +3(20x Belt+2=1x Belt+3)
8.000 Days(22 Years) to get Minesta belt +4(20x Belt+3=1x Belt+4)
160.000 Days(438 Years) to get Minesta belt +5(20x Belt+4=1x Belt+5)
Maybe max +3 is able to get?
Not worry its much more bad let's see how much years you need to get +15 belt from collect 1 belt+1 per day.

And you will neeeeeeeeeeeeeed>
1,638,400,000,000,000,000 Days
4.488.767.123.287 Years

Hmm what will say guys? Did you think the Earth still will live?

Admin how you think that systems its amazing xD
Old 07/24/2016, 20:48   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by buhobeh View Post
Something where grab my interest its impossible in your life to get "Minesta Belt +15".
Coz upgrade system its make very stupid xD
Why?
Answer:
To craft +2 belt you need 20 belts +1 where drop each day from golem
Little calc if each day you collect 1 belt +1 will cost you:
20 Days to get Minesta belt +2 (20x Belt+1=1x Belt+2)
400 Days(1 Year) to get Minesta belt +3(20x Belt+2=1x Belt+3)
8.000 Days(22 Years) to get Minesta belt +4(20x Belt+3=1x Belt+4)
160.000 Days(438 Years) to get Minesta belt +5(20x Belt+4=1x Belt+5)
Maybe max +3 is able to get?
Not worry its much more bad let's see how much years you need to get +15 belt from collect 1 belt+1 per day.

And you will neeeeeeeeeeeeeed>
1,638,400,000,000,000,000 Days
4.488.767.123.287 Years

Hmm what will say guys? Did you think the Earth still will live?

Admin how you think that systems its amazing xD
I am glad if that is only thing u dislike from over 100 features. Also to let u know u can get 20. + belts a day atm and also u will even obtain already from+1 - +9 at hunting mobs events when we open on bigger events so it wont be hard as u wrote and ur calcations will be wrong. Tnx.

Also since i saw in 2nd day 80 players online at same time seems that ppl enjoy it and why i actually mostly never see people writing about good things. They will mostly never say anything good of 50 things r good while 2-3 r bad. They will just write bad things and mostly those bad things r not that bad if u ask even us on why is something made to work in some ways.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Old 07/24/2016, 20:58   #26

server good & donater server
not good solo character from dungeons
i think no donate no power thats to bad.
Old 07/24/2016, 21:03   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafya077 View Post
server good & donater server
not good solo character from dungeons
i think no donate no power thats to bad.
Donater server? Lol i got no words. Do u even have 2 eyes? And u can solo all dungs from map part to MO but yea u want solo all even at start of server. Online games arent for u so please change to play offline ones. U cant just solo 2 new dung and eod 3 of aft2. And btw. Please never join again in here when u see 100+ people playing soon. Tnx.

Tomorrow 25.07. There will be Event in game on Channel 4 (event) summon of World Boss!

Get ready for it and do not miss it at 1-2 am server time!

SEE YOU!
Old 07/25/2016, 01:53   #28

non balanced server ever
Old 07/25/2016, 01:54   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetroPH View Post
Your custom antihack blocks pingzapper
i lived in Australia and its too lag w/o using latency fix softwares

fix it, im going to donate 800 euros for that rare 33% amp sh*t items!! 600 euros for Honor Rank 20! 500 euros for additional 3000 stats for my beloved character

17% amp is dropable
25% amp for donaters (ecoins)
33% amp for Special Donaters (real money)

Non-Donors can get 33%amp drop with 0.0000001% chances!!
Fix urself not non donators all players including donators chance is chance not low as u told but chance is same for each single and every player. When some time passes ppl will get scrolls. But u will never see 200+ ssa ormsa scrolls coz thst would fck up and make everyone booring to play once they get all. Ty for bad feedback and good luck looking for other server.

+ if u want to donate for max amp or hr or bonus stats u will never get it here feel free to ask other owners

Quote:
Fix urself not non donators all players including donators chance is chance not low as u told but chance is same for each single and every player. When some time passes ppl will get scrolls. But u will never see 200+ ssa ormsa scrolls coz thst would fck up and make everyone booring to play once they get all. Ty for bad feedback and good luck looking for other server.

+ if u want to donate for max amp or hr or bonus stats u will never get it here feel free to ask other owners

#REQUEAT CLOSE THREAD

To avoid futrther abuse from half brained kids ehoch havent got anything better to do then to flame others work which will never be appriciate.

Ty

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2016, 03:51   #30

Quote:

i did asked, they said "NO" but afterwards he pmed me his Skype lol.
Closed Thread