Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Oblivion Cabal - Part 2 [FULL SERVER UPGRADE]

Discussion on Oblivion Cabal - Part 2 [FULL SERVER UPGRADE] within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Oblivion Cabal - Part 2 [FULL SERVER UPGRADE]

Hello dear players!

We would like to say hello first to everyone who used to play on Oblivion Cabal - Part 1 and also say hello to those who got in plans to play on our new fully upgraded FRESH/CLEAN server!

Since it will be clean and fresh start everyone will have great chances to become strong also you won't get bored and it won't be near hard to start!

Since we did run topic on forum to ask our dear players if they want something totally new that we can offer them but that did include (fresh start on Oblivion Part 2 which included wipe of accounts and items from people who did play in past also reason for why decided that is because 85% of this changes cannot be applied to current Part 1 server (we didn't made decision on our own, players choose it because they saw that we got awesome idea to make server alive and one of biggest ever with new features we will put!)

So those who had fun playing in Part 1 will have even more fun playing on Part 2!

Let us give you few details from list that you will find in upgraded server:

Server - High rate

Starter info:
- Level 190 with 1550 points to distribute on your character
- Skill rank: Transceder
- Skill Points : 30.000 + Points to manage
- Class rank: 14
- Honor rank: 13
- Starter set: [Starter] Mithril set (suit/boots/gloves/helm + weapons and epaulet) (2 slot extended)
(Amp in craft + 1 slot amp + 1 slot clean (suit/boots/gloves), Crit DMG or RATE in craft + 2 slot DMG (helm/weapons), SSA+MSA+HP in slots (3 total slots)(epaulet))
- 2x ROL +2 abd 2x CR +2
- AOP +7, VE +7, BOS/F +7, Chaos Minesta's Belt of Fighter/Sage, Astral Bike: Lion
- BM3 lvl 1 can be bought at NPC with 1 alz + Combo/Bike books and Aura Transmuter

Maps:
- Revamped Monster and Bosses drops
- Autospawn for Golem and Saint
- Saint Owner will be rewarded with eCoins
- Added Bosses which can be soloed
- Add Bosses which can be made just in party
- Added number to each mob/boss and chest so you will see each mob/boss/chest number so if any bug appear you can easy report by saying map/dung name + number from mob/boss or chest.

Dungeons:
- Revamp drops in all dungeons
- Make one dungeon which can be done just once a day where you can get cool things
- Add Safeguard Low/Med/High with 100% chance to drop from each run of dungeon depending on grade
- Add Dungeons which can be soloed
- Add at least 2-4 Dungeons that can be made just in party

NPC:
- Change/Add/Remove/Edit all NPC's
- Add Safeguard to NPC where you can excange SGL to PCL/SGM, SGM to PCM/SGH, SGH to PCH/SGHH, SGHH to PCHH
- Add items to wEXP, DP and eCoin shop

List of upcoming events:
- Hunting Event (normal monsters)
- Hunting Event (Bosses)
- Hunting Event (Farm and Exchange items)
- Upgrade Event (upgrade item to certain + to make it permanent)

Character:
- Few usable starter items directly in inventory of character

Skills:
- All skills can be bought for 1 alz
- One special skills that only can be hunted
- All self buff skills are made as PASSIVE skills now which you can buy at PASSIVE tab at any instructor
- GM buff got improved with it's stats so everyone will join it since it will be worth it + GM duration buff is over 30.000 seconds
- Add new Episode 16 skills
- Fix current transceder skill visual bug

Items:
- Add set effect to all items (so people can mix parts)
- Add Minesta Belt of Sage/Fighter from +0 to +15

Set Bonuses:
- Starter Mithril set: 370 hp per part (on max +15 total of 2500 bonus HP, if all 4 same grade parts are equiped)
- Normal Mithril set: 995 hp per part (on max +15 total of 5000 bonus HP, if all 4 same grade parts are equiped)
- Drei Frame set: 2245 hp per part (on max +15 total of 10000 bonus HP, if all 4 same grade parts are equiped)
- Archridium set: 3495 hp per part (on max +15 total of 15000 bonus HP, if all 4 same grade parts are equiped)
- Chaos set: 4745 hp per part (on max +15 total of 20000 bonus HP, if all 4 same grade parts are equiped)
This mean that you can mix parts with other grade sets so you can get different set effects and HP bonus

Set Effects:
- Starter Mithril set: No set effect
- Normal Mithril set: 2 parts = 2 MCR/ 3 parts = 3 MCR/ 4 parts = 5 MCR // EOG = Max Hp Steal per Hit + 150 + 1 % HP steal // EOF/EOS = +25 Att/M.att + 1 SSA/MSA
- Drei Frame set: 2 parts = 5 SSA/MSA/ 3 parts = 7 SSA/MSA/ 4 parts = 10 SSA/MSA// EOG = Max Hp Steal per Hit + 200 + 2 % HP steal // EOF/EOS = +50 Att/M.att + 2 SSA/MSA
- Archridium set: 2 parts = 5 Crit Rate/ 3 parts = 7 Crit Rate/ 4 parts = 10 Crit Rate// EOG = Max Hp Steal per Hit + 250 + 3 % HP steal // EOF/EOS = +75 Att/M.att + 3 SSA/MSA
- Chaos set: 2 parts = 10 Crit Dmg/ 3 parts = 15 Crit Dmg/ 4 parts = Crit Dmg// EOG = Max Hp Steal per Hit + 300 + 4 % HP steal // EOF/EOS = +10 Att/M.att + 4 SSA/MSA

Achievements/Titles:
- Add new titles (Event Titles/GM Hunt Titles/Bosses Titles etc...)
- Lower requirement from Boss Kill/Dungeons to obtain certain titles so everyone can get after some time all kind of titles that exist in-game

List of titles:
- Capella or Procyon? Can't decide yet! (No nation title)
- Woohooo! I <3 Oblivion Cabal - Part 2! (Title for all players who join Part 2 Oblivion)
- Event/Game Master Killer (Obtainable from events)
- Owner Killer (Obtainable from events)
- Master of PVE (Those who buy starter pack before server is Official opened so its limited edition)
- Master of PVP (Those who buy starter pack before server is Official opened so its limited edition)
- Oblivion Event Master (Event Master title)
- Oblivion Owner (Owner title)
- Oblivion Game Master (Game Master title)
- Oblivion Game Master (Game Master title)
- Normal PVP Champion (Winner of 1 vs 1 normal pvp event)
- First Who Reached Honor Rank 20! (First character that reach Honor Rank 20 on server)
- I <3 to support Oblivion Cabal! (Loyal Oblivion Cabal donators)
- All other titles that game had already will be way way way easier to obtain

Rankings:
- Players who are playing often will be rewarded with eCoins or Premium Coins
- Players who vote and keeping our rank to at TOP will be rewarded with eCoins or Premium Coins
- Players who support us (top donators) will be rewarded with bonus eCoins or Premium Coins
- Player who own Forcecalibur Weapon will be rewarded with eCoins

Vote Rewards:
- Since a lot of people abused votes in past and some created over 50-150 accounts just to get eCoins for free without even finishing CAPTCHA code which takes (less then 20 seconds), we will actually give rewards just to top 10 Voters per month (eCoins reward)

Staff Team:
- Recruit new GM's and EM's
- Recruit new GA's and GAL

How to get strongest set:
- You will be able to make strongest set only from hunting

Example:
- 17% amp set as drop able , 25% amp set as donator set, 33% amp set as set that can be only farmed (so no matter if you are donator or normal player everyone will have to farm in order to fully make max sets so if you want to reach max of your set you will have to earn Scrolls and fully upgrade gear to max amp, so that way it won't be server where donators are only ones who can have max sets, this way market will be alive and even normal players will have something to offer to donators too in order to buy Vouchers.)

We made this because this way donators can't just donate for things that normal people can't get also. So this means you can donate for medium set only but not strongest that our server offers which you can get only by HUNTING!

CHECK OUR WEBSITE WHICH IS MORE UPDATED, YOU CAN CHECK OUR PROGRESS IN THERE AND SEE HOW ITS GOING!

Server will be ready as soon as you see all of our Progress 100% which you can check on our website.

Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/21/2016, 01:00   #2

i think again donater server ^^
Old 07/21/2016, 01:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafya077 View Post
i think again donater server ^^
Yea Only thing you can do is "think" without trying so ty for feedback without even joining or at least exploring our Part 2 server.

I bet that u will fall down from chair if u ever try it once its live.

Tnx for comment.

+ i bet you never even did read our full post

read this thing again.

Example:
- 17% amp set as drop able , 25% amp set as donator set, 33% amp set as set that can be only farmed (so no matter if you are donator or normal player everyone will have to farm in order to fully make max sets so if you want to reach max of your set you will have to earn Scrolls and fully upgrade gear to max amp, so that way it won't be server where donators are only ones who can have max sets, this way market will be alive and even normal players will have something to offer to donators too in order to buy Vouchers from them.)

We made this because this way donators can't just donate for things that normal people can't get also. So this means you can donate for medium set only but not strongest that our server offers which you can get only by HUNTING!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/21/2016, 05:48   #4

i like the idea but you have to release it asap before players got hooked/donated in 1 of 4 new database servers
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/21/2016, 05:52   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetroPH View Post
i like the idea but you have to release it asap before players got hooked/donated in 1 of 4 new database servers
I am already working from 12-20 hours a day on it. I made a lot of Progress to 100% already. So its just matter of time when other Progress from list will reach 100% as well.
Old 07/21/2016, 12:07   #6

I was playing and still play on Part 1. And i have to say that it is NOT Donator only server. You can reach TOP GEAR even without donating! There is alot of new things added, and will be even more in part 2 ! I recommend it for everyone in this forum. Try it out! You will be surprised how good it is!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/21/2016, 13:51   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmax17 View Post
I was playing and still play on Part 1. And i have to say that it is NOT Donator only server. You can reach TOP GEAR even without donating! There is alot of new things added, and will be even more in part 2 ! I recommend it for everyone in this forum. Try it out! You will be surprised how good it is!
Tnx for positive feedback
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2016, 18:34   #8

I just hope you didn't screw up by posting this and then not releasing for a while. Looks promising willing to try it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2016, 18:35   #9

Don't worry, he keeps his word
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2016, 23:12   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddragooon View Post
Yea Only thing you can do is "think" without trying so ty for feedback without even joining or at least exploring our Part 2 server.

I bet that u will fall down from chair if u ever try it once its live.

Tnx for comment.

+ i bet you never even did read our full post

read this thing again.

Example:
- 17% amp set as drop able , 25% amp set as donator set, 33% amp set as set that can be only farmed (so no matter if you are donator or normal player everyone will have to farm in order to fully make max sets so if you want to reach max of your set you will have to earn Scrolls and fully upgrade gear to max amp, so that way it won't be server where donators are only ones who can have max sets, this way market will be alive and even normal players will have something to offer to donators too in order to buy Vouchers from them.)

17 amp low man i think 28- 33 cool
Old 07/21/2016, 23:32   #11

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafya077 View Post
17 amp low man i think 28- 33 cool
No comment u did told enough with this... You really made my day.

Don't think its good idea for you to waste time and internet to download client once its ready :P

Have fun
Old 07/22/2016, 08:34   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddragooon View Post
No comment u did told enough with this... You really made my day.

Don't think its good idea for you to waste time and internet to download client once its ready :P

Have fun
(i think best server idea = fun+pvp+tg+litle donate server) Good luck your server.
Old 07/22/2016, 10:42   #13

Nothing to say...

Old 07/22/2016, 11:43   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyZOO View Post
Nothing to say...

Ok let me explain you coz clearly you did not understand our first post.

Archridium set is +0 and its 25% amp which we did mention earlier that donator parts will be 25% amp while 17% can be dropped and its also starter pack. so 25% amp isnt max amp and to make it max you have to farm scrolls as normal players ingame. So once again since 33% is max amp you have to FARM for it and you will never ever be able to donate for it. If you even don't like that we are ok with it. Ty.

Perfect Cores/Safeguard isnt anything special and its not item that you cannot obtain in.game by farming.

Title is just title without any bonus stats

Costumes are just fancy items

Thats it so this isnt anything we didnt told about earlier.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2016, 12:08   #15

I think this server really tries to find an equal balance between normal player and donator player,i hope that you will be able to finish it soon,good luck
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread