Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CABAL EDITION 2.0 - 2016

Discussion on CABAL EDITION 2.0 - 2016 within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 10/28/2016, 04:12   #256

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinvil View Post
WI is the best class here period. The damage is much higher than the rest of the classes easily. Owner isn't giving out **** for donations besides whats in the shop. You're just fanning a fire that isn't lit. If you can pull out some actual proof of hacks then that would be better but all i see are just baseless accusations.

theres no OP Class here, the most balance pserver atm but there are special chars(Wargod Guild)
WI has the best damage but only Wargod guild has the insane damages
oh yeah baseless thats why 90% of the population believes Donut is an edited char or a GM Char
and because of that population has decreased by half
get over with it fanboy!

PS. iam not a hater of this server, actually i supported it and spread throughout diffrent forums, my reason for posting is just to inform some Warguild members here that they are now suspicious and hopefully make them stop doing cheats or if they are edited, make owners revert their stats. The best pserver atm but with these spcial chars online this will be their downfall
Old 10/28/2016, 04:37   #257

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetroPH View Post
theres no OP Class here, the most balance pserver atm but there are special chars(Wargod Guild)
oh yeah baseless thats why 90% of the population believes Donut is an edited char or a GM Char
get over with it fanboy!

PS. iam not a hater of this server, actually i supported it and spread throughout diffrent forums, my reason for posting is just to inform some Warguild members here that they are now suspicious and hopefully make them stop doing cheats or if they are edited, make owners revert their stats. The best pserver atm but with these spcial chars online this will be their downfall
Go to your bed now, Or else your mom will be angry
Old 10/28/2016, 05:16   #258

Quote:
get over with it fanboy!

Just because 90% of people think something still makes it baseless. You have no proof. His damage is a lot because WI just do a lot. If you could see his gear you would understand. I promise hes not a GM Character or Edited. I can 100% Promise that ^^ I know you're not a hater of the server, just everyone needs to stop freaking out if someone's character is actually strong. There is always a class that is better its impossible to be 100% balanced.

Also I am not a "fanboy" I just actually help work on this server and it pains me to have so many people complaining about **** that isn't true.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/28/2016, 16:33   #259

Quote:
Just because 90% of people think something still makes it baseless. You have no proof. His damage is a lot because WI just do a lot. If you could see his gear you would understand. I promise hes not a GM Character or Edited. I can 100% Promise that ^^
OMG, Donut is that you??

the 100% is totally absurd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Hex View Post
Go to your bed now, Or else your mom will be angry
not as angry as elski_rain's mom
after the ban elski(a very noob cheater) tried a couple of times getting his account back with real money but rejected and that makes him cry for 1 week. His doctor says hes seeing [GM]Ares banning him again and again in his dreams

After a week poor elski_rain lost his sanity
and now he came back making trainers
Welcome BACK!! and dont get ban again
Old 10/28/2016, 16:48   #260

elite*gold: 487
Quote:
OMG, Donut is that you??

That's not Donut. Try again ^^
Old 10/28/2016, 18:02   #261

Quote:
OMG, Donut is that you??

Not absurd when you actually help run the server (staff) ^^ And nope I am not Donut. Donut has no connections to staff besides just being a normal donator and there are plenty. Whats your IGN Jet?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/28/2016, 18:10   #262

Quote:
Not absurd when you actually help run the server (staff) ^^ And nope I am not Donut. Donut has no connections to staff besides just being a normal donator and there are plenty. Whats your IGN Jet?
All WI at WarGod have both Forcium Orb 40/7rate +15 and kimzak ring.i'm sure they donate for that
Old 10/28/2016, 18:23   #263

Quote:
99% is fine with me
im 100% sure ur not expecting me to answer that
Old 10/28/2016, 18:33   #264

Quote:
99% is fine with me
im 100% sure ur not expecting me to answer that
I can be 100% because of the info I know And that is fine I already have my ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by hieunghia View Post
All WI at WarGod have both Forcium Orb 40/7rate +15 and kimzak ring.i'm sure they donate for that
They donated to sell SEHH/Lambos sure. They didn't donate for that item exactly There are plenty of 40/7 items. You know those scroll cubes? Yeah they give Crit Rate/MCR scrolls. As well not ALL WarGod have :P
Old 10/29/2016, 11:06   #265

Quote:
I can be 100% because of the info I know And that is fine I already have my ideas

They donated to sell SEHH/Lambos sure. They didn't donate for that item exactly There are plenty of 40/7 items. You know those scroll cubes? Yeah they give Crit Rate/MCR scrolls. As well not ALL WarGod have :P
ALL WI at WarGod have that ORB, with some code i can see their item easy. All they have both orb and kimzak, while anyone run more than 100 runs but not drop killian heart. but they have all
But lucky Creator dont do that again, cuz Zeus want this but Creator dont agree then he quitted. Hope u dont sell ORB Archi 40/7 for their at new update
Old 10/29/2016, 11:11   #266

Quote:
not as angry as elski_rain's mom
after the ban elski(a very noob cheater) tried a couple of times getting his account back with real money but rejected and that makes him cry for 1 week. His doctor says hes seeing [GM]Ares banning him again and again in his dreams

After a week poor elski_rain lost his sanity
and now he came back making trainers
Welcome BACK!! and dont get ban again
Yooohooooooo A noob talk!!!!
Old 10/29/2016, 14:46   #267

hi guys ever heard of auction house? saw few players selling cri scrolls weapon and armor there LOL but yeah its true killian drop is ****** up if i add all my eod2 runs now id say its around 50~~ and still ddnt get that ****** ring.
Old 10/30/2016, 10:29   #268

Kimzark ring at Portlux NPC Chloe ..

i had it ,

hunt merga , hunt killian , buy kimzark craft card..

but yeah , now killian are not droping now..

theres some player left , bcoz no new dungeon update.. and some **** up drops

but for me thoose wargods are just same wiz.. im on caps bdw , we always counter them with FB , we get killed , we killed them again.. whats the big deal.. thy just have better equiped and on war wizz are diff story , thy had damage , ressist , escape plan..
just get used to it

PS :
i hate the autoclose..
really wish Creator not used this current server file , theres many new buff/skill for me personal doesnt need to be add , just use the regular buff/skill ep8 file imo , just like other server does and yes they got less autoclose compare to edition. play to win and less autoclose are heaven..
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2016, 13:42   #269

hello ppl. I would like to join your server. how many players are there? or its dead thanks
Old 11/02/2016, 15:15   #270

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2402lubos View Post
hello ppl. I would like to join your server. how many players are there? or its dead thanks
its 40+ i think , server always online
only the drop fckup and autoclose like alot..
waiting for big update..

Tags
#cabaledition, #cabalnewserver, #cabalprivat, cabaledition2, cabalonline