Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CABAL EDITION 2.0 - 2016

Discussion on CABAL EDITION 2.0 - 2016 within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 09/29/2016, 14:35   #211

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafya077 View Post
fix that auto close borred
Why don't you fix and share fix if you are that smart? pff
Old 09/29/2016, 14:43   #212

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddragooon View Post
Why don't you fix and share fix if you are that smart? pff
same item enc error and cabal main error.
we solved the problem by trying this on our server.

note : SR GAMES TR CABAL ...

you need to shut up now
Old 09/30/2016, 05:13   #213

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafya077 View Post
same item enc error and cabal main error.
we solved the problem by trying this on our server.

note : SR GAMES TR CABAL ...

you need to shut up now
If this is true then all players have this problem, but its not. Try to use Radeon video card and you will play smooth. Most of the players having auto close problem are those having NVIDIA graph driver. But we have solution for it. You just need to contact us in forum so we can assist you.
Old 09/30/2016, 06:14   #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzxxxccc View Post
If this is true then all players have this problem, but its not. Try to use Radeon video card and you will play smooth. Most of the players having auto close problem are those having NVIDIA graph driver. But we have solution for it. You just need to contact us in forum so we can assist you.
share here the nvidia fix now
Old 09/30/2016, 14:11   #215

Today Onlines

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetroPH View Post
share here the nvidia fix now
Kindly visit our forum.. for auto close solution for nvidia graphic card

link

Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/02/2016, 18:17   #216

the server drop rate is so fking bad rly right now i did 15 ft2 in a row with my friends and we didnt get anything best drops were some lame *** rune cubes not event one ring and i see that in the description it says 16season content where is that? exept those lame new skills? it only has one good thing its not a paytowin YET bcuz no1 drops anything so donators cant use theyr CC to buy items .... lame server
Old 10/02/2016, 18:44   #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by roby195 View Post
the server drop rate is so fking bad rly right now i did 15 ft2 in a row with my friends and we didnt get anything best drops were some lame *** rune cubes not event one ring and i see that in the description it says 16season content where is that? exept those lame new skills? it only has one good thing its not a paytowin YET bcuz no1 drops anything so donators cant use theyr CC to buy items .... lame server
You are really nab player from my view if u expect to get unique ring from just 15 ft2 runs xD. Go cover your face and play webgames.
Old 10/02/2016, 18:59   #218

Quote:
play TG earn Wexp
buy Bead(drop 50% or 100%) from the Wexp Shop in Bi
use it
now hunt megaperph, killian and tyrant rings easy,

Best items dops from Mech Golem in FR

PROBLEM SOLVED!
Old 10/02/2016, 19:05   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddragooon View Post
You are really nab player from my view if u expect to get unique ring from just 15 ft2 runs xD. Go cover your face and play webgames.
if u are so smart and u like to kiss this server *** go and make 15 ft2(record it so u can prove the drop rate isnt ****) or more and drop some rune cube u dumb biggot its not about the ring was just an ex but from what i can see u are too stupid and as i say if u waste ur time on some dungs u expect something good to drop!
Old 10/02/2016, 22:50   #220

Quote:
if u are so smart and u like to kiss this server *** go and make 15 ft2(record it so u can prove the drop rate isnt ****) or more and drop some rune cube u dumb biggot its not about the ring was just an ex but from what i can see u are too stupid and as i say if u waste ur time on some dungs u expect something good to drop!
15 runs is nothing. clearly you wrote u did them even in 1-2 days. Calculate a bit. If there are 50 ppl on server. Everyone do 15 runs each 1-2 days and get at least 1 good drop. What would be after few months? Sadly people like you never think that way and that is reason why most server fails after certain time and reason of that is too fast gaining of all items and market getting overflooded and real prices r going down. So later u got nothing to do and u will most likely cry and flame owner to add new things which you will flame to get them faster then owner puts the drop rate. And here we are again same problem over and over.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2016, 11:24   #221

Update

Event Halloween Make Over
Old 10/15/2016, 16:51   #222

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzxxxccc View Post
Update

Event Halloween Make Over
In case you didnt know, some of your pioneer players are talking about "Wargods" guild that just pop-up from CE2.0 with each members has complete mithril sets and weapons.
Drop rate is too rare so how this people got those currently best items in a short time???
This server not selling items, really???

Or maybe sum1 from ur staff is...
i played 2days ago in Mwar
i saw this 2 WI's IceCreamSandwich and Donut killing Alpha so fast like damage hack, id switch on my capella char which is a FS but still Icecreamsandwich and Donut deals 15k damage on my 2k def FS with their normal attack??

Ive been a fan of this server for months
this ppl are destroyinh ur server
can u please check their items or maybe they are hacking
Old 10/16/2016, 00:33   #223

Game doesn't work for me. If I launch game it's closing before loading.
Old 10/16/2016, 10:05   #224

Quote:
In case you didnt know, some of your pioneer players are talking about "Wargods" guild that just pop-up from CE2.0 with each members has complete mithril sets and weapons.
Drop rate is too rare so how this people got those currently best items in a short time???

i saw this 2 WI's IceCreamSandwich and Donut killing Alpha so fast like damage hack, id switch on my capella char which is a FS but still Icecreamsandwich and Donut deals 15k damage on my 2k def FS with their normal attack??

hello , thanks for the report
we will check it

Quote:
Originally Posted by reo320 View Post
Game doesn't work for me. If I launch game it's closing before loading.
check our forum for more tech support :
eforum.cabaledition.com

game closing on start/login screen coz client corrupt
try to uninstall
off anti virus
install the client again..
Old 10/16/2016, 11:35   #225

Quote:

yes indeed they have this insane damage but we all know that all wizards does this insane damage, i have characters on both nations and i can say that wargod counterparts are this onepiece guild those WI on that guild got pretty insane damage too.. when im using my proc on TG i saw this WI named Mihawk(Bringer) and im on my BM3 (FB) he hit me 17k and i was like WTF is that? LOOOL he literally 3hits me.. and when im playing capella this wargod people keep owning me and they are all WI like mihawk so id say yes all WI are fucking OP... im not into wargod i hate cheating too but i saw IceCreamSandwich using yul event gears for quite some time so they dont pop-up out of nowhere like you are saying... she even bought my Forcium shoes maybe lets request to nerf WI since they are too fucking OP but if they do that the next one to be nerf is FB which make me sad since i play FB.. i can kill 1 WI on 1v1 on TG full debuffs

Tags
#cabaledition, #cabalnewserver, #cabalprivat, cabaledition2, cabalonline