Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CABAL EDITION 2.0 - 2016

Discussion on CABAL EDITION 2.0 - 2016 within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 08/31/2016, 19:49   #166

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Also your right mmoparadox was a **** server, after i released the files 3 - 4 clones popped up within a week and another one is still trying to launch. .
there wasnt any of them stom talking nonsense
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2016, 22:04   #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by w3rnis View Post
there wasnt any of them stom talking nonsense
Very interesting, seeing the whole concept of "Abyss Cabal" was to clone mmoparadox or what it was according to augus. He even asked if he could buy the domain LOL. He even went out of his way to go and hunt down old mmo staff for tarturus lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinvil View Post
I would love to know your perspective on pay2win explaining how stat change/nation change/game tag are pay2win. Also there is a difference between dead server and a server you may not enjoy.
Changing nation is a basic feature, charging someone 20 USD to do this is pay 2 win or 150 votes which in the end forces you to donate, maybe your uninformed on what p2w really is. Name another server that does this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetroPH View Post
people got banned/bashed/pawned leaves and proclaim the server is dead while is not

a former co-owner? dev? whaat? how come until now you came up so stupid,, they made it for a reason imao,, go create your own server

i still suggest to bring back the server hosting to America.... i was lagging bad since it was migrated on EU
If i cared to own a server i would but i don't because i choose not to.

Wasn't this you in this very thread?
-
-
-

You got no sense talking about others complaining.

As for the rest of you, learn to take constructive criticism acting like you have some large e-penor may think your some l33t badass, instead further pushes people away from your servers.

People wonder why the cabal scene is dead, this thread is further more proof the community is extremely childish and toxic and regurgitates the same bullshit features on poor rates.

I was even kind enough to bug report within that first hr, I'm done responding/looking now as i have better things to do then invest my time in other then this thread.

Like i said, GL with your project/server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2016, 00:04   #168

Nation change is a basic feature in that you get to do it one time for free. Then you have to quest for a second free chance. And then you have to BUY a black transmuter. Changing a nation will not change how good a player is and what gear they have. Honestly in no way is that pay2win. Proc/Cap doesn't mean better drops ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2016, 00:18   #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodelight View Post
Very interesting, seeing the whole concept of "Abyss Cabal" was to clone mmoparadox or what it was according to augus. He even asked if he could buy the domain LOL. He even went out of his way to go and hunt down old mmo staff for tarturus lol.

Changing nation is a basic feature, charging someone 20 USD to do this is pay 2 win or 150 votes which in the end forces you to donate, maybe your uninformed on what p2w really is. Name another server that does this?

If i cared to own a server i would but i don't because i choose not to.

Wasn't this you in this very thread?
-
-
-

You got no sense talking about others complaining.

As for the rest of you, learn to take constructive criticism acting like you have some large e-penor may think your some l33t badass, instead further pushes people away from your servers.

People wonder why the cabal scene is dead, this thread is further more proof the community is extremely childish and toxic and regurgitates the same bullshit features on poor rates.

I was even kind enough to bug report within that first hr, I'm done responding/looking now as i have better things to do then invest my time in other then this thread.

Like i said, GL with your project/server.
never heard such thing about changing nation is being pay2win, please enlighten me more of your knowledge. :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2016, 00:38   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodelight View Post
I claimed i was the web dev for mmo paradox and i was.

Also your right mmoparadox was a **** server, after i released the files 3 - 4 clones popped up within a week and another one is still trying to launch. I'm glad i buried that ****, however it's more popular then this server currently and more popular then any server you have owned which is more then likely 0.

You cannot even handle constructive criticism or an opinionated statement, it's shown throughout this thread. Your toxic community was kind enough to show it's epic performance for you in this thread and even just now.

I just wonder why it's dead, like i said though gl with your server.
you right.. mmo was a **** server..
you also right i cannot constructive critics..
but at least i know what pay2win means and i still have my server

ps : thx for bumping this thread
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/01/2016, 07:26   #171

Quote:
and i gues they never started it. But where are those 3-4 others servs that ppoped up ;D
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2016, 11:38   #172

Hi, Creator i know u still updating eshop , as i see , u added them lil by lil
my suggestion on e-shop please make it cheaper ,
not us can stand all day bi farming ecoin , not all us can vote since we at inet shop, only one player can vote..
please sir , check other cabal webshop , thy sell it cheap , thy make x2 donation , at least be cheap like them sir ,
if u a player ull know the feel when we see SEHH its $50 .. we will start thinking go to other server who sell item $50 and become *** there.
we really like ur server sir , just dont sell it too expnsive , low donator like us only aim 1 good item like SEHH/PCHH/ESHH , cant do much when we see expnsive stuff..
thank you , more power to CE2
Old 09/01/2016, 12:16   #173

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnKun View Post
Hi, Creator i know u still updating eshop , as i see , u added them lil by lil
my suggestion on e-shop please make it cheaper ,
not us can stand all day bi farming ecoin , not all us can vote since we at inet shop, only one player can vote..
please sir , check other cabal webshop , thy sell it cheap , thy make x2 donation , at least be cheap like them sir ,
if u a player ull know the feel when we see SEHH its $50 .. we will start thinking go to other server who sell item $50 and become *** there.
we really like ur server sir , just dont sell it too expnsive , low donator like us only aim 1 good item like SEHH/PCHH/ESHH , cant do much when we see expnsive stuff..
thank you , more power to CE2
Hi thanks for feed back. It's not final yet since eshop is not yet done. after adding items we will be adjusting prices.

----------------------------------------'
Thanks for this SS Vanadium
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/02/2016, 17:28   #174

another suggestion sir.. for newbie
1. Upgrade skill price to 1 , bcos old player already benefit lycan convert.. we not
2. increase exp. to x200 or x250 sir.. or sell us bb exp 200% 1day for 10 ecoin at freebies.. so we can join mwar soon to catch up rank
3. ep16 skill sell to alz sir 30m or 50m.. most newbie like to use new skill but cant join mwar
4. please rring of luck +2 drop normal sir.. since if rol+3 drop or tempus thoose will be useless.. better drop now for newbie
5. i suggest to sell epaulet + 8 in eshop or drei
6 i hope our eshop price will cheap like mn shop and x2 donation every month or bonus x2 vote..
7. please fix some sig weapon stat have bug.. i saw from old player 3 slot extended got 12% x3
8. please make weapon 2slot 5%-6% craft easy to drop for newbie.. since oldplayer already got 2 slot perfect crafted most of them.. or drop us 2 slot perfect crafted medium grade/osmium thoose alreade useless for old player but helpfull for newbie
9. suggest reward at mwar are cube contain random safe guard, random wexp / honor , or make random drop at legacy guardian l
10. suggest pot honor at new creation char.. so new player can wear bracelet minimum +2/4
11. also please prevent FB dam hack by removing 3 buff like other cabal did.. i know we had good anti hack.. but i still saw pro haxor.. at least prevent them from FB dam creator.. ty more power
Old 09/03/2016, 02:53   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnKun View Post
another suggestion sir.. for newbie
1. Upgrade skill price to 1 , bcos old player already benefit lycan convert.. we not
2. increase exp. to x200 or x250 sir.. or sell us bb exp 200% 1day for 10 ecoin at freebies.. so we can join mwar soon to catch up rank
3. ep16 skill sell to alz sir 30m or 50m.. most newbie like to use new skill but cant join mwar
4. please rring of luck +2 drop normal sir.. since if rol+3 drop or tempus thoose will be useless.. better drop now for newbie
5. i suggest to sell epaulet + 8 in eshop or drei
6 i hope our eshop price will cheap like mn shop and x2 donation every month or bonus x2 vote..
7. please fix some sig weapon stat have bug.. i saw from old player 3 slot extended got 12% x3
8. please make weapon 2slot 5%-6% craft easy to drop for newbie.. since oldplayer already got 2 slot perfect crafted most of them.. or drop us 2 slot perfect crafted medium grade/osmium thoose alreade useless for old player but helpfull for newbie
9. suggest reward at mwar are cube contain random safe guard, random wexp / honor , or make random drop at legacy guardian l
10. suggest pot honor at new creation char.. so new player can wear bracelet minimum +2/4
11. also please prevent FB dam hack by removing 3 buff like other cabal did.. i know we had good anti hack.. but i still saw pro haxor.. at least prevent them from FB dam creator.. ty more power
Hello thanks for feedback ,
1. will forward this to creator
2. Try to party it more faster to gain exp , and its not like 1 month to be maxed 190 ryt? maxed in a 4 days + if you not so good grinding level
3. will forward this to creator
4. will forward this to creator
5. will forward this to creator
6. As creator said earlier , it will be event donation x2 , x3 after e-shop done
7. will forward this to creator
8. DX hard drop alot 3% item , RH , MO drop perfect craft , also find pt to kill golem at f.r and tree bos at lakeside for perfect craft forcium
9. theres a shop for wexp at near AH
10. Finish Dung , gain DP point , trade to cube of honor at Port Lux DP NPC
11. our anti hack already prevent that

thank you
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2016, 12:22   #176

thanks creator for x2 donation u listen us thanx
Old 09/03/2016, 12:41   #177

Quote: