Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CABAL EDITION 2.0 - 2016

Discussion on CABAL EDITION 2.0 - 2016 within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 08/23/2016, 10:58   #151

elite*gold: 0
Update

Hello Cabal Edition!

You can now get reward in voting our server.
You need to login in your account before voting to receive the reward.
We will have monthly ranking for top voter.

Update

Facebook Event

Old 08/26/2016, 03:05   #152

Server is constantly changing its pretty good. Glad its still being worked on
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2016, 03:13   #153

Update

Vote and get ecoin..
Heres how to Vote..

-------------------------

Auto Close ingame ? try this temporary method , to reduce thoose auto close
visit here -

---------------------------------

Event - Second chance

Visit here -

Old 08/27/2016, 03:52   #154

whats new?
Old 08/27/2016, 09:03   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziegfred21 View Post
whats new?
Update

Visit :

Yul is back has found out she inherited a mass amount of Sigmetal and is looking to help the people of Nevareth. She is looking for people to who are willing to go out and risk their lives to bring her some materials she requires. Although she wants to help people her lust for crafting won't end, bring Yul the required materials and in return she will give you a piece of her fortune to help you on your journey.

Old 08/31/2016, 02:50   #156

Update ..

August 31th , 2016

Server Maintnce on 11am server time today

Update

- Cheap Costume NPC

- bslvl up mobs (Radiant Hall and MO Mobs) at Lakeside , ancient tree spot

- Safe Guards are now available in WEXP SHOP

- new battle arena

-New Boss to Hunt at Lake Side (Every 6 Hours) Ancient Giant Tree

Old 08/31/2016, 08:45   #157

I decided to give this server a shot, i noticed it's been advertised quite a bit. Seeing it was extremely low rate i was very hesitant. However after playing for 2 minutes i seen some very questionable things.

For starters the rates for EXP does not even feel close to 150, it might be however it feels nothing like the sorts. However leveling seems quite annoying as your being ks'd by FA's the entire time for no apparent reason. Which happened multiple times actually within a 20 minute period of time. This may be quite hard to believe seeing i maybe only heard 5 or 6 even speak, seen 2 people the 2 FA's who kept ks'n and a gm and one other person in BI. Overall this server seems like it is quite dead tbh.

I then noticed the real kicker, this server is pay2win. It's built solely for donations and nothing else. For them to state this is long term may be true, however the nation change is a joke. It would take you 150 votes seeing they only give u 2 eCoins per vote or 20 USD, infact everything seems to be 20 usd. Want to change your stats more then 2x? That's 20 USD as well. Name tags 20 USD.

I get a server must intake donations to stay afloat, as i dealt with the same type of thing but this is either greedy or just flat out arrogance.

When i brought this up in the shoutbox i was called a Whiner, quite amusing tbh.

Somethings i did like was the panel, which is quite unique compared to other servers. I was also warmly greeted by several staff in the forums to. The grinding abit low wasn't that horrible either however the pay2win and the toxic community which cannot handle a opinion is a huge turn off and made me decide not to play here anymore.

This server does have potential, however for the type of **** i dealt with from other players i could do with on more populated servers. It really felt like there was nothing there remotely keeping my attention or me wanting more.

This server is just not for me personally, good luck with your server.
Old 08/31/2016, 10:09   #158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodelight View Post
I decided to give this server a shot, i noticed it's been advertised quite a bit. Seeing it was extremely low rate i was very hesitant. However after playing for 2 minutes i seen some very questionable things.

For starters the rates for EXP does not even feel close to 150, it might be however it feels nothing like the sorts. However leveling seems quite annoying as your being ks'd by FA's the entire time for no apparent reason. Which happened multiple times actually within a 20 minute period of time. This may be quite hard to believe seeing i maybe only heard 5 or 6 even speak, seen 2 people the 2 FA's who kept ks'n and a gm and one other person in BI. Overall this server seems like it is quite dead tbh.

I then noticed the real kicker, this server is pay2win. It's built solely for donations and nothing else. For them to state this is long term may be true, however the nation change is a joke. It would take you 150 votes seeing they only give u 2 eCoins per vote or 20 USD, infact everything seems to be 20 usd. Want to change your stats more then 2x? That's 20 USD as well. Name tags 20 USD.

I get a server must intake donations to stay afloat, as i dealt with the same type of thing but this is either greedy or just flat out arrogance.

When i brought this up in the shoutbox i was called a Whiner, quite amusing tbh.

Somethings i did like was the panel, which is quite unique compared to other servers. I was also warmly greeted by several staff in the forums to. The grinding abit low wasn't that horrible either however the pay2win and the toxic community which cannot handle a opinion is a huge turn off and made me decide not to play here anymore.

This server does have potential, however for the type of shit i dealt with from other players i could do with on more populated servers. It really felt like there was nothing there remotely keeping my attention or me wanting more.

This server is dead? Are you sure with that? You just played when server just done server maintenance and update and you played when players are busy with real life and eu players are sleeping..

Pay2Win? What is your basis? Did you even checked their eshop? Is changing nation makes you better than others? Is resetting stat more than 2 makes you a better? So tell me where is Pay2Win there? You must be another kid whos whining over small things.. you played not even an hour or so... and you giving a lame feed back? Well good luck to you, the type of person or player like you will never fit in any server.. Peace..
Old 08/31/2016, 10:28   #159

Quote:

This server does have potential, however for the type of shit i dealt with from other players i could do with on more populated servers. It really felt like there was nothing there remotely keeping my attention or me wanting more.

Hello , your velocity right
the one that we warm welcome..
and the one who confes he WAS developer and WAS owner

and not in hour u ingame , u complain.. bla bla bla

so your POST is just not work for me personally, good luck junior member to your... oh.. WAS a server..
Old 08/31/2016, 10:55   #160

Quote:

Hi mate! im playing in this server and for me the server is doing great not to mention they have a unique stuffs in-game, how can you say that its a pay2win if you only see is the reset stat,change nation, and name tag? from the word p2w PAY 2 WIN it means you'll pay to get stronger something like donator set, etc... LOL i think you misunderstood the meaning of pay2win LOL
the server gives 2 free reset ticket thats more than enough to all players, have you heard the website called google.com? LOL you can google everything so you wont make an error with your stats. and also is having name tag makes you stronger? even changing nation will make you stronger? LOL if so then i myself will call the server P2W hahahaha... BTW man the server is EU hosted a lot of players are on 2pm onwards (server time). You can get all the weapons/accessories/ almost everything in-game and you call this P2W server?

and 1 more thing mate are you even a player? those players you mentioned that bashed you in shout are everywhere, every single server has those kinds of player, a good for nothing or a trash talker LOL.

And about the PK thing if you dont want to be pk'd then MMORPG is not for you ^_^. all games had their pk features and yeah its annoying but for me as a player i will just change map channel or whatever that will avoid pk's.

Lastly! if you go to other server make sure to play at least a day and learn more about the server before you criticize it because it really feels like that you really are a whiner LOL just saying. :P

Goodluck to you mate!

hey mate last reply nice try feeding others with your noob perceptions and half baked informations :P maybe this is one of the reasons why your server is gone now. what was that again a co-owner of what shitver? oh there mmo paradox ^_^
Old 08/31/2016, 16:27   #161

Clearly you don't understand Pay2Win. Because you can donate to change nation/ reset your stats/ add a name tag, in no way is that pay to win. How does that give you ANY advantage over someone else? You can chance nation with quest one time, you can get extract pots, and a custom tag is just for looks... I don't think you understood the information on the panel. As for players pking you I agree that is bad and people really don't need to be rude. Its hard to change a community for a server. But shouting "Pay2Win" for stat change is silly don't you think?
Old 08/31/2016, 18:14   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzxxxccc View Post
I claimed i was the web dev for mmo paradox and i was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziegfred21 View Post
what was that again a co-owner of what shitver? oh there mmo paradox ^_^
Also your right mmoparadox was a shit server, after i released the files 3 - 4 clones popped up within a week and another one is still trying to launch. I'm glad i buried that turd, however it's more popular then this server currently and more popular then any server you have owned which is more then likely 0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzxxxccc View Post
so your POST is just not work for me personally, good luck junior member to your... oh.. WAS a server..
You cannot even handle constructive criticism or an opinionated statement, it's shown throughout this thread. Your toxic community was kind enough to show it's epic performance for you in this thread and even just now.

I just wonder why it's dead, like i said though gl with your server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2016, 18:26   #163

I would love to know your perspective on pay2win explaining how stat change/nation change/game tag are pay2win. Also there is a difference between dead server and a server you may not enjoy.
Old 08/31/2016, 18:31   #164

Quote:
I claimed i was the web dev for mmo paradox and i was.

Also your right mmoparadox was a **** server, after i released the files 3 - 4 clones popped up within a week and another one is still trying to launch. I'm glad i buried that ****, however it's more popular then this server currently and more popular then any server you have owned which is more then likely 0.

You cannot even handle constructive criticism or an opinionated statement, it's shown throughout this thread. Your toxic community was kind enough to show it's epic performance for you in this thread and even just now.

I just wonder why it's dead, like i said though gl with your server.
I agree with you its not popular YET.. yes YET... its 2 months old server. So what can you expect? Dead? Check it now if its dead.. You did not even stayed an hour LOL.. Good luck to you too.
Old 08/31/2016, 18:55   #165

people got banned/bashed/pawned leaves and proclaim the server is dead while is not

a former co-owner? dev? whaat? how come until now you came up so stupid,, they made it for a reason imao,, go create your own server

i still suggest to bring back the server hosting to America.... i was lagging bad since it was migrated on EU
Thanks
1 User

Tags
#cabaledition, #cabalnewserver, #cabalprivat, cabaledition2, cabalonline