Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CABAL EDITION 2.0 - 2016

Discussion on CABAL EDITION 2.0 - 2016 within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 07/13/2016, 15:07   #61

elite*gold: 0
Hmm, many positive comments about this server so let's give him a try
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2016, 17:53   #62

zxc any info about the stats actual being visual only? That would really change a lot of peoples thoughts around.
Old 07/14/2016, 00:19   #63

I tested this too. I had a lycanus orb with 18 cdi and 7 amp in crafts and the damage output was lower than a topaz orb with 16%cdi craft, both at the same + meaning that the lycanus should've had the upper hand.
Old 07/14/2016, 06:30   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]DeathAngel View Post
I tested this too. I had a lycanus orb with 18 cdi and 7 amp in crafts and the damage output was lower than a topaz orb with 16%cdi craft, both at the same + meaning that the lycanus should've had the upper hand.
thanks for game feedback , yes we also tried it last night..
we hope can fix this soon..
Old 07/14/2016, 21:52   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzxxxccc View Post
Sure thing. Leaving this behind, overall the server is really nice and promising.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/15/2016, 23:39   #66

Thumbs up Gz for your tactic

Quote:
Nice one zzzxxxccc you really fooled people.

You really did really prove how people don't even care for own words.

You had first "edition cabal" old server few months ago which u did run for around a year. After you reached limit of donations and they who did support you u made cool step and closed server + wrote about how you will open same V2 server in time.

That was really smart move. I saw running few forums that people always say that if server wipe accounts once they will never ever again play on same server + that they wouldn't donate on that server since they lost money on first one and never got anything back on new server.

Seems that you prove that people are wrong and they just talk, you actually made new server and u got old server players + new ones also those donators who did support you in past and lost their money.

Also nice tactic with thing where u wrote that u wont offer any items which will make advantage among other normal players. They actually believe in that xD I cant believe my eyes. That is also one of nice smart moves you did and actually cool tactic to bring tons of new people to play since they believe in thing that u wont offer any items to donators.

I am just waiting the day when you will reveal new items for donators. They will be like "WTF" xD. But once again its not because your stupid as owner it is opposite. You are smart guy who know on how to manipulate with people and how to make them blind.

Everyone knows that hosting a server require money and clearly your story is a bit more like "fairytail" because myself i doubt you will pay + spend time on host without selling things to get donations to run it.

Check this screen:

Based on his questions he is clearly not person who plan to make p.server where u will never see donator items as u expect not to see.
So yea play and wait until 2nd wipe time comes xD

Anyway i wish u all the best and keep it up seems that your tactic is perfect and i would recommend it to other owners as well because Guys like you will always be one step ahead from others.

So at end seems its better to reopen/wipe server + make more updates then actually make those same updates on older server xD

Few screens:

Regards,

BlindPeople
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2016, 02:19   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindPeople View Post

You had first "edition cabal" old server few months ago which u did run for around a year. After you reached limit of donations and they who did support you u made cool step and closed server + wrote about how you will open same V2 server in time.

That was really smart move. I saw running few forums that people always say that if server wipe accounts once they will never ever again play on same server + that they wouldn't donate on that server since they lost money on first one and never got anything back on new server.

Seems that you prove that people are wrong and they just talk, you actually made new server and u got old server players + new ones also those donators who did support you in past and lost their money.

Also nice tactic with thing where u wrote that u wont offer any items which will make advantage among other normal players. They actually believe in that xD I cant believe my eyes. That is also one of nice smart moves you did and actually cool tactic to bring tons of new people to play since they believe in thing that u wont offer any items to donators.

I am just waiting the day when you will reveal new items for donators. They will be like "WTF" xD. But once again its not because your stupid as owner it is opposite. You are smart guy who know on how to manipulate with people and how to make them blind.

Everyone knows that hosting a server require money and clearly your story is a bit more like "fairytail" because myself i doubt you will pay + spend time on host without selling things to get donations to run it.

Check this screen:

Based on his questions he is clearly not person who plan to make p.server where u will never see donator items as u expect not to see.

Anyway i wish u all the best and keep it up seems that your tactic is perfect and i would recommend it to other owners as well because Guys like you will always be one step ahead from others.

So at end seems its better to reopen/wipe server + make more updates then actually make those same updates on older server xD

Few screens:

Regards,

BlindPeople
Hi thank you for your feedback and we will prove your wrong.
Old 07/16/2016, 03:17   #68

nice server
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2016, 03:21   #69

you can never tell how a servers gone turn out .. but tbh .. i rly like this server atm ... everyone who wants 2 play a fun cabal server should definitely try it out .. u will thank me later xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2016, 03:28   #70

Started playing since the 1st day and tbh server is really a fun 1.. you have tons to do and you wont really feel bored too fast plus they are constantly updating to fix bugs and bring in new content.. give it a try and you'll know it's a fun server ^_^
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2016, 03:47   #71

Quote:

Check this screen:

Few screens:

Regards,

BlindPeople
i dont get it why u do this , since im not looking any problem with other ,
but your start it.. sooooooo..

Fire with Fire then , im goin to make sure your Burned..

really? you research my OLD POST? such a good FAN you are..
yes i admit i looking for good psv back in the day , yes im just a player back then , when i need psv that not pay to win.. and I DONT DENY IT..

later i become CE 1.0 staff, advertise the server ,
when you a player u want to search the free one , when your staff you know you need money for server to run ,
and make a DONATION OP PACKAGE.. we DONT DENY IT ,, and our player KNOW...
later we know WE MAKE MISTAKE.. WE ALSO DONT DENY IT..

so far WE DONT DENY..

now we come back strong , with more MONEY to RUN THE SERVER..yes MORE MONEY.. our MONEY ..NOT YOURS or from PLAYERS (yet)

with good strategy..
and NOT SELLING CUSTOMIZE item as WE MAKE MISTAKE BEFORE..
we DOIN GOOD so FAR..

thanks for posting my old post.. past is past..
what about the new post , that maybe your other account dont tell in public?
wait..
your the other psv owner??

thanks and good luck..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeyIsBored View Post
nice server
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayona7 View Post
you can never tell how a servers gone turn out .. but tbh .. i rly like this server atm ... everyone who wants 2 play a fun cabal server should definitely try it out .. u will thank me later xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceheartz View Post
Started playing since the 1st day and tbh server is really a fun 1.. you have tons to do and you wont really feel bored too fast plus they are constantly updating to fix bugs and bring in new content.. give it a try and you'll know it's a fun server ^_^
thanks for game feedback..
we looking forward to become better and better..
Old 07/16/2016, 05:13   #72

Hello dear edition owner. Dont get message wrong. As u could see i never told ur stupid or anything i just told u that u are smart person and that ur owner of a kind that people deserve. Also i told that u are kind of owner that ppl need coz ur smart one. Also since ur smart ull always make good things and i get why u did steps in past since i am owner of one too. So y i have nothing against u i just wanted to show ppl that ur the one who turned them to break their own words and that they will play server again even u failed first time no matter if they donated in past or not and lost money. They should know that even they lost it they supported and had fun as long as it was online, but problem is they dont look that way. Yea players dont know that after some time cabal itself need a wipe even they dont want. U know that cabal is limited and that u cannot update it all the time. So once more dont take it in way u want. Take it in way that this is truth and that u are the one did right steps and not bad ones. Players r just always those who make mistakes and other owners r mostly doing mistakes coz sometimes they listen to players on how to build own server which mostly go in wrong direction. Ty and i rly wish u luck with this one as long as u can keep it alive coz not even one server can be up forever and they will make wipes too coz game cant run any other way.

And you are actually the first one who made this success and i like coz u was telling in first server that u gonna reopen on same way which is better then those who close then reopen on new name as new owners.

Also people and donators who supported you (or any other server with same thing) shouldn't stop supporting you again coz thats only way to keep server alive and they did supported prolly coz they had fun playing that time. Even they lost money they didnt lost for anything they actually spend time playing as long as it was on.
But yea u actually didnt closed server you fully improved it coz changes cant be made mostly on old server since some updates require fresh starts.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2016, 06:37   #73

Quote:

i really piss with this one..
so i let me tell you something..
that you my man (maybe not man.. i mean gurl)
are really BlindPeople .. litterally

Have you ever manage a Cabal Server? .. even is yes i doubt about it, since your Junior member here.
Here iam Managing the server.. thats the FACT..

Have you ever pay the Host Before?.. even is yes , i doubt about it , since i think u still use your parents money to go play cabal at inet shop, right?
Here iam paying the host.. thats the FACT..

Have you run a server for almost half year without Donation came from player , and you use your OWN money to make it survive? ... i thinks its BIG NO , NEVER..
Here iam ALREADY MADE NEW ONE , PAYING THE HOST WITH MY OWN MONEY , AND TURNS TO BE GOOD..

and there your still a gurl , and blind who never made a server , and using ur parents money to pay inet bill posting at epvpers as Junior Member.

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2016, 06:47   #74

Thumbs down

Quote:
i really piss with this one..
so i let me tell you something..
that you my man (maybe not man.. i mean gurl)
are really BlindPeople .. litterally

Have you ever manage a Cabal Server? .. even is yes i doubt about it, since your Junior member here.
Here iam Managing the server.. thats the FACT..

Have you ever pay the Host Before?.. even is yes , i doubt about it , since i think u still use your parents money to go play cabal at inet shop, right?
Here iam paying the host.. thats the FACT..

Have you run a server for almost half year without Donation came from player , and you use your OWN money to make it survive? ... i thinks its BIG NO , NEVER..
Here iam ALREADY MADE NEW ONE , PAYING THE HOST WITH MY OWN MONEY , AND TURNS TO BE GOOD..

and there your still a gurl , and blind who never made a server , and using ur parents money to pay inet bill posting at epvpers as Junior Member.

I didn't run any i was just a player and i won't run any server coz its not worth spending any time on it.

I was just telling the facts i saw so u can accept them or not. (as everyone say why you care for such an opinion from a guy if its not true)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden-Age View Post
Hello dear edition owner. Dont get topic wrong. As u could see i never told ur stupid or anything i just told u that u are smart person and that ur owner of a kind that people deserve. Also i told that u are kind of owner that ppl need coz ur smart one. Also since ur smart ull always make good things and i get why u did steps in past since i am owner of one too. So y i have nothing against u i just wanted to show ppl that ur the one who turned them to break their own words and that they will play server again even u failed first time no matter if they donated in past or not and lost money. They should kniw that even they lost it they supported amd had fun as long as it was online, but problem is they dont look that way. Yea players dont know that after some time cabal itself need a wipe even they dont want. U know that cabal is limited and that u cannot update it all the time. So once more dont take it in way u want. Take it in way that this is truth and that u are the one did right steps and not bad ones. Players r just always those who make mistskes and other owners r mostly doing mistakes coz sometimes they listen to players on how to build own server which mostly go in wrong direction. Ty and i rly wish u luck with this one as long as u can keep it alive coz not even one server can be up forever and they will make wipes too coz game cant run any other way.

And you are actually the first one who made this success and i like coz u was telling in first server that u gonna reopen on same way which is better then those who close then reopen on new name as new owners.

Also people and donators who supported you (or any other server with same thing) shouldn't stop supporting you again coz thats only way to keep server alive and they did supported prolly coz they had fun playing that time. Even they lost money they didnt lost for anything they actually spend time playing as long as it was on.
But yea u actually didnt closed server you fully improved it coz changes cant be made mostly on old server since some updates require fresh starts.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Another fcker seems so. You can protect him coz if you want but that wont change my mind. You owners know why u make servers... pfff no more words anything is more then waste of my words
Old 07/16/2016, 07:58   #75

Arrow

Each player who play should know that sometimes wipe and new fresh start is way better then trying to update current server coz sometimes updating current server will cause just troubles and bugs which cannot be fixed. So each normal person will think about "wipe" as something normal coz wipe is actually something which will bring you real fresh contents which old server will never bring you. So yea u will get more UPS then DOWNS and you will never ever tell that you lost anything coz of wipe, you can just get more fun and things with it.

Tags
#cabaledition, #cabalnewserver, #cabalprivat, cabaledition2, cabalonline