Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Awakened Cabal

Discussion on Awakened Cabal within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 06/19/2016, 14:10   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscrox View Post
Yeah and that from a guy who told high regeneration is a op buff and with 3k heal after amazing 90 sec and would be better than fa heal xD yep got it ! Ur the brain... And that ur brainless friends like every single **** what u write is not a proof xD
It's funny that u guys still think I would give a fck of ur **** opinions! Come with some facts, to telling just it isn't this it isn't that.. Shows me just u have no idea to say against it xD
Just can't believe how dumb you are.
We are not in ep3 where tyrant was hard to tank. If you can't tank tyrant as a wi nowadays you're doing something wrong.
You seriously can't stop crying, doesn't matter on which forum.
Old 06/19/2016, 16:52   #107

And its seems ur to stupid to read...
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2016, 19:07   #108

New Map: Awakened Land
Hope you like it.
More screens incoming days..

Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/19/2016, 22:20   #109

Looks great
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2016, 17:17   #110

I like the server maybe u can add gladiator class to choose or change in website some people like this, but i download later
Old 06/21/2016, 17:31   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by destmacros View Post
I like the server maybe u can add gladiator class to choose or change in website some people like this, but i download later
Adding of new gladiator will take much of time / week / month and will cause bug in game if not properly modified on client / server side and etc., as far as I know no one p.server had succeded add the 7th class.
Old 06/21/2016, 19:57   #112

coz there is no space for a 7th class on episode 8, they need to delte a other class to add gladiator and that makes not really sense.
Old 06/21/2016, 22:44   #113

fa is too mainstream delete it xD
Old 06/21/2016, 23:02   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by iosk0 View Post
pls not, then chris can't cry anymore about fa beeing op af.
Old 06/21/2016, 23:38   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by iosk0 View Post
haha great idea ! xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco1555 View Post
pls not, then chris can't cry anymore about fa beeing op af.
i would like to see u guys crying like a child to lose ur lovely op class xDD
after that u can play WI with "OP high regeneration buff" hahaah made my day power by Tidus xD
Old 06/21/2016, 23:56   #116

Any infos when you release the server?
Old 06/22/2016, 02:29   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven022 View Post
Any infos when you release the server?
this coming 25 month of june is the Grand Opening of the server for more info you can visit there forum
Old 06/22/2016, 09:52   #118

It wasn't about 1 buff talk...

compare FA 2k heal pot + his heal with WI 2k heal pot + regen buff

FA - will do very good dmg on bm3, but cant make it nonstop, because 2k heal pot isnt enaugh for tyrant with FA. He needs use his heal, so he waste quite much time, and even he do epic dmg, he isn't soo fast at the end.

WI - will do less dmg on bm2, than FA on bm3, but don't need to run and waste time. When you use hp regen buff + you got some hp steal per hit + hp steal from gloves, you don't need to run from tyrant, so in the same time that FA run to heal himself, WI still do the rest dmg he was behind FA. FA with same eq still won't survive, because WI skills on bm2 are very fast and his regen in total from everything is very good. I could go drink coffee on fallen with mystic/sigmetal eq 7 amp on tyrant on bm2, and just go back when i am done. I didnt have worse time of dung than FA.

That is why BL has always better times on harder dungs, then FA as well. He doesn't have to run, but just use flee and hit all the time. FA CAN'T hit all the time !

I hope that explain everything

Edit: Every class has pros and cons, and i never felt like FA is just on top of every chars at all...dmg from bm3 is not the thing ppl care most at cabal, + i have never seen server where FA was chosen much more times, than other classes....
Old 06/22/2016, 09:55   #119

Btw why you dont play official if they balanced it so much?
Why you waste ur time on ep8 servers which are unbalanced as fack and just cry around? U make no sense at all poor dumbfck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidus20 View Post
It wasn't about 1 buff talk...

compare FA 2k heal pot + his heal with WI 2k heal pot + regen buff

FA - will do very good dmg on bm3, but cant make it nonstop, because 2k heal pot isnt enaugh for tyrant with FA. He needs use his heal, so he waste quite much time, and even he do epic dmg, he isn't soo fast at the end.

WI - will do less dmg on bm2, than FA on bm3, but don't need to run and waste time. When you use hp regen buff + you got some hp steal per hit + hp steal from gloves, you don't need to run from tyrant, so in the same time that FA run to heal himself, WI still do the rest dmg he was behind FA. FA with same eq still won't survive, because WI skills on bm2 are very fast and his regen in total from everything is very good. I could go drink coffee on fallen with mystic/sigmetal eq 7 amp on tyrant on bm2, and just go back when i am done. I didnt have worse time of dung than FA.

That is why BL has always better times on harder dungs, then FA as well. He doesn't have to run, but just use flee and hit all the time. FA CAN'T hit all the time !

I hope that explain everything

Edit: Every class has pros and cons, and i never felt like FA is just on top of every chars at all...dmg from bm3 is not the thing ppl care most at cabal, + i have never seen server where FA was chosen much more times, than other classes....
Bruh i wrote exactly same but deleted it, i'm so curious if he will understand it now, but i doubt it LOL.

Tbh tidus, on high rate server fa is really op but same counts for wi. On high rate magic class just rulez and most ppl play those. But we ain't talkin here about high rate server anyways, just wanted to say it.
Old 06/22/2016, 14:00   #120

compare 2k hp pots and unlimited heal from fa against wiz 2k hp pots and in a heal after 90 sec from 3k? u still dont got it?

ofc a fa cant tank tyrant with a mithril set ur right but with heal u can tank everything... so u can still do something while other classes cant do it? and with palla+15 u never needs to heal and just have ur epic dmg...

wiz in mithril set without anything +15 same like fa cant tank it too ... hp steal+ hp regen does not regen that much that u can tank tyrant while he hits 2k per hit and a wiz with mithril set got what maybe 4k hp? i wanna see u tanking on tyrant with sig/mithril
and u wiz bm3 vs fa bm3 does already way lower dmg... around 10k? and what does bm2 from wiz? maybe 2/3 of dmg than bm3 ? so the dps is way lower compare to fa bm3... doesnt matter if fa needs to heal to tank... fa has the option to heal while other needs to die nothing more...

how its about WA ? does already lower dmg with bloody than fa.. and with bloody on u lose 70% def how u wanna tank tyrant?

seriously no one play fa just for a healer, all play this class coz of this hugh amount of dmg and the easy tankability coz of heal... same as everyone play fs for standing pvp coz of his hugh dmg with skills... everyone played wiz just coz of sp was needed in party... and so on

and yeah near every class got pros and cons... but as i told u once some class got more pros and less cons than other classes... which cons got fa? needs to heal? while wiz/fb/ wa just needs to die? wiz cons low def/ low hp/ no heal /no flee rate? wa cons lose hugh % def to do good dmg?... if that is a con that a class have heal and can use it everytime they want than there is something wrong with u guys thinking...

And about bl it's a solo dps class... Ofc bl does hugh dmg but it's a dmg dealer since cabal start same as wizard should be but isn't... But that a force class that mainly pro rate for dps is, shouldn't to be do more dmg than a non force class what just a pure dmg has without rate Benifits is simply a fail from estsoft side...

its the same as u guys told all times that fb doesnt need to do more dmg coz fb got 35% rate and coz of the hugh rate he got dps... but that fa got with bow 12 rate and with aos 25% = 37% rate! more rate than a fb? + a way more higher dmg output in bm3... just around 15k? huh... and dont tell now aos has cooldown, while u can relog the whole day for fresh up buffs...
fa can heal if he needs( ofc losing some hits than) while fb needs to debuff the whole day ( lose every time hits) needs just to use hard luck 5 times in 1 bm(90 sec) but u guys seriously cry that fa needs to heal sometimes? what does other class do if the hp drops low?...