Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal Sensation

Discussion on Cabal Sensation within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 11/11/2015, 19:59   #271

elite*gold: 0
Chriscrox u are a big nab seriously, hf on that nab server. Drop rate and their ideas are nice, they are jusr still stupid and as you said 'will crash it through the wall'. U can drop items anf no1 buys anything, totally useless.
Old 11/11/2015, 20:52   #272

where to register ?
Old 11/11/2015, 21:59   #273

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzysiek29 View Post
where to register ?
Download our game package by clicking on "Play" in Facebook, or by visiting this website:

After that, start our launcher and register
Old 11/12/2015, 10:22   #274

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco1555 View Post
Chriscrox u are a big nab seriously, hf on that nab server. Drop rate and their ideas are nice, they are jusr still stupid and as you said 'will crash it through the wall'. U can drop items anf no1 buys anything, totally useless.
Dude I give a **** of that what u write/like/hate ur just a dumb boy u don't like the server good than leave it but to post here the whole day just **** is kid rage mode so grow up pls... And u wanna talk about drop rate and no one buy something it's useless ? The server is not 2 weeks released no one have alz so no one can buy something ? So the most trade ? Isnt that complicated... But u can play on the other noob server again with 17 amp as starter set if u like such noob op features... For what u go dung and farm set there ? For more def ? Haha nice joke dude...
Old 11/12/2015, 17:40   #275

Received Thanks: 1,093
this server is good. but ofcourse there are plenty things to fix/adjust.
Old 11/13/2015, 00:00   #276

Hey guys,

Update 23 has just been released for our launcher. Simply start your launcher and the updater should apply the update. If updating doesn't work for you, you can download the latest launcher version from our Download Center.

The following features have been added with this update:
Many players were unable to register & login to our launcher due to blocked ports. This is fixed now.
The Stat Allocator function has been enabled again
The Vote Button has been expanded to Vote/ Webshop and links to our Services page now

Thanks to @FavisKing for his support on this.

If you find any bugs or have Suggestions/ Feedback, please tell us in the Bug Report section on our forums.

Regards, Tyrus
Old 11/17/2015, 10:13   #277

Ehhh i played a 2-3 week i think. Now i don't have any items and anyone can't help me :O how? Everyone can entry to him database, and how he can't enter here? its bullshit... server die, anyone can take some cc for free from database. But they can't check my account? sry, not for me. bb.
Old 11/17/2015, 13:28   #278

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniu94 View Post
But they can't check my account? sry, not for me. bb.
Hey Maniu,

I'm sorry that you had to wait 3 days for your support answer. That's very unusual for us and we totally understand that you are angry now.

We will take a close look into your ticket now and would be glad to hear of you again.

~Anderson
Old 11/17/2015, 18:08   #279

No problem, but case like that can not wait :O i know, you can't give me that robbed items, but please.. i never hacking in your server, i helping you with upgrade your job with sugesstions etc. I have only 1 request, you can find in acc support in your forum .
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2015, 09:27   #280

hey guys,

Sorry for our downtimes, we succesfully fixed the problem.
For compensation we sent away a BB exp 200% and a BB axp 100%!

Thank you for your patience!

Cabal Sensation Team​
Old 11/18/2015, 16:45   #281

If you love 'vanilla' Cabal you have come to the right place.This is like old time Cabal,when Cabal was really.. Cabal.
You got all the characteristics of a good Cabal old-school server.
Hard leveling(easier with a friend),the old-school dungeoning in which you used to call your friend to help you with that FT B1F to get a good weapon(that is how awesome the drop system is),and a friendly community.
These 3 'ingredients' make the best old-school server.
Can't stop playing since its release.Me and my friends love it xD

Also,the server has a unique,if I'm not wrong,one of a kind antihack,that is impossible to break.Haven't seen any hacker since I join,and had no crashes(best host xD)

If you like this old-school Cabal idea,I strongly suggest you to try Sensation Cabal.
It will be worth it,trust me.

I r8 11/10 m8.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/18/2015, 17:12   #282

Quote:
Originally Posted by ireny View Post
Also,the server has a unique,if I'm not wrong,one of a kind antihack,that is impossible to break.Haven't seen any hacker since I join,and had no crashes(best host xD)
Not true.... picture from friend ))
Old 11/19/2015, 00:40   #283

Quote:
Originally Posted by w3rnis View Post
Not true....
picture from friend ))
Well, many ppl who was able to hack where banned afterwards. Of course, no system is perfect, but many hacks that were working got banned very fast.

Anyway, have a nice rest evening!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2015, 14:30   #284

[QUOTE=ireny;33378750] Also,the server has a unique,if I'm not wrong,one of a kind antihack,that is impossible to break.Haven't seen any hacker since I join,and had no crashes(best host xD).

Lie, tons of crash when u complete dungeon. Database was easy to hack, "antihack" bypass. Wanda is coming to Sensation, if u want to play stable and looking a long date server Cabal sensation isnt good option. Owner cant backup server when he make a mistake about drop rates. On TG 1 Fa can win vs 5 because got many amp scrolls gained in first day. Cabal Sensation isnt Official version Server, its good Open Beta. 3/10
Old 11/19/2015, 16:05   #285

Well i am not sure that those who flame and dont like server should be on any topic related to its server. But those who read same topic all over r still playing on that server.