pro in retarget?xDDD probably that writing wootz. xd because i cleary saw that he used gm skill +bm2. his bm3 has like 8range. legit?xDDD stop joking please xD
dont know what u mean with gm skill + bm2 cuz thats possible but bm3 8 range? seems more like lag
99% of the players that are here in elitepvpers (cheat forum! and "server forum") Use hacks! That is fact. I encouraged to play on this server because I thought that was PunkStyle ignore noobs whiners who can not use hacks and thinks no one should use ... Seriously! I'm disappointed with the conduct of this server (done by a hacker who created the wallhack, etc..
Why not us towards this Hypocrisy?
Who wants to "make history" and be "starlet" who go play official servers! (Just do not forget that there is much more cheaters than you can imagine ...)
It would be so cool and more fair if everyone could use freely: the best win!
99% of the players that are here in elitepvpers (cheat forum! and "server forum") Use hacks! That is fact. I encouraged to play on this server because I thought that was PunkStyle ignore noobs whiners who can not use hacks and thinks no one should use ... Seriously! I'm disappointed with the conduct of this server (done by a hacker who created the wallhack, etc..
Why not us towards this Hypocrisy?
Who wants to "make history" and be "starlet" who go play official servers! (Just do not forget that there is much more cheaters than you can imagine ...)
It would be so cool and more fair if everyone could use freely: the best win!
Ah! Why not us towards this Hypocrisy?
Calm your ****, nobody want's cheats on own server mate.
99% of the players that are here in elitepvpers (cheat forum! and "server forum") Use hacks! That is fact. I encouraged to play on this server because I thought that was PunkStyle ignore noobs whiners who can not use hacks and thinks no one should use ... Seriously! I'm disappointed with the conduct of this server (done by a hacker who created the wallhack, etc..
Why not us towards this Hypocrisy?
Who wants to "make history" and be "starlet" who go play official servers! (Just do not forget that there is much more cheaters than you can imagine ...)
It would be so cool and more fair if everyone could use freely: the best win!
You guys are smart. Instead of creating advanced anti-cheats and such,you guys recruit the only ones capable of making wallhacks and other stuff for your server. xD
You guys are smart. Instead of creating advanced anti-cheats and such,you guys recruit the only ones capable of making wallhacks and other stuff for your server. xD