I have a problem, i cant start the game...When i start it from Cabal3t3r.exe it just popups a cabalmain.exe debug error...
May someone help me please?
Thanks
You tried downloaded the newest version and if that doesn´t work you tried this one?
Yes i did, but it still says the same thing or sometimes doesnt even run the proccess...I tried looking at it on Processes tab on Task Manager, and I saw that when I open cabal3t3r.exe and click to continue, it shows like 10-15 dr watson processes that open for not even a sec and then close, and nothing happens after this...
i have a suggestion about the auto hp.
seems like it use pot when u have half hp, how about make a control of it? for example shift + F10 makes it 40% and crtl + F10 makes it 50% and higher :P then u can control at what percent of hp u want use pot
@up
really =o i have to try it out :d
i can show you half of his all posts, and u will say which useful and which is not. And just then u may say that my posts is useful, like yours too. of course u will not agree but that's ok
hilfe Cabal i3t3r hack 02/05/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies hallo kann mir einer sagen war gameguard
den i3t3r hack erkennt funktioniert das nicht mehr oder
mach ich irgend was falsch ?
mfg bigmanlord