Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Force Shielder FS Level 200 mit Equipment Server Mercury Cabal Online EU

Discussion on WTS Force Shielder FS Level 200 mit Equipment Server Mercury Cabal Online EU within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 11/13/2018, 23:10   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
ist der account schon verkauft oder ist das noch offen?
Old 12/30/2018, 16:56   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Im looking for a good cabal char on either EU or NA server.
If char is strong and good., u can have all my games and chars.
But if not, then here is the list.
Warframe Online account. Almoust all frames,strong mods,good guns and good bad azz skins. There is alot in to it,if u play warframe you understand. It is about to hit mr13,but items are way more op then that. I never bother with leveling non prime stuff. So it has alot of prime items and its end game already.

Blizzard account, it has world of warcraft with all expansion and Diablo 3 with some decent chars in there. I did play it for a month or so. It has good stuff on it. But real offer here is World of Warcraft side, thise two gasmes are attached to 1 blizzard account right. 5 chars, Paladin lvl 116, Warrior 111, Warlock 111,Demon Hunter 111,Death Knight 111 and some other chars along the way in process of leveling are there to. If u know how to level in BFA expansion,u can get to 120 in 2 days or less then that. But i recomand doing story,cuz its alot of fun.

Steam account. Has Black Desert Online, Striker is 57,Wizzard is 59 i belive, Musa 56, and i think i have one more on lvl 56,not sure which class. It has alot of amazing items on Wizzard,and 40euro omg those outfits. It has 40 euro outfit. Skins for char and weapons, non and awk ones. Then another game on steam account worth of mention is Conan Exiles,and next to that is Elite Dangerous. Curently unlocking enginniers with Federal Corvette 800mil fit,and 800mil in elite is not same as 800mil in cabal. Go try to play from scratch and u will understand what im talking about. it also has Cossacks 3,but thats extra strategy game. For people who plays elite,u know what federal corvette is. Combat pvp and pve ship.but mainly for combat. And from this point u can do passanger missions and make alot of money. Since i came to end game stuff within elite dangerous and BDO is also good game to play, i got sick of it and i want to play Cabal agein.

If u have only 1 char and it has no gear,i can offer warframe account for that,even its way more worth then that. If u have something decent,i offer u all accounts for just one.

Discord name:RealExcuse
Old 04/20/2020, 19:28   #33

Im still selling it.. nothing new everything in old condition.
150€ only via PayPal or bank transfer
Old 04/25/2020, 09:33   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey würde den Account ffür 100€ PayPal und nur mit MM direkt nehmen. Meld dich bei Interesse.

LG
Old 04/25/2020, 11:40   #35

Sorry aber ich weiss was der Acc ungefähr Wert ist.. da biste mit 150€ schon gut dabei. Und ganz ehrlich von MM halte ich nicht viel.. ich würde dir meine persönlichen Daten geben bei zb. ner Banküberweisung und wenn ich dich wirklich verarschen sollte gehste damit einfach zur Polizei..
Old 04/25/2020, 12:01   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ohne MM wird es nichts. Trotzdem danke.
Old 04/25/2020, 12:42   #37

Wenn es nur daran scheitert von mir aus mit MM.. ich halte davon zwar nichts aber nun gut.

Tags
cabal online account, cabal online eu