Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 14:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pokey's auto healer/attacker/log in

Discussion on Pokey's auto healer/attacker/log in within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/25/2007, 12:57   #31

elite*gold: 0
well, i'll give you^^

but one question first:

i think, i configured all right, but the bot doesn't automatically attack monsters (grey). is it actually able to do so?
Old 07/25/2007, 14:05   #32

None of my bots auto attack in the sense that you can be afk.

Can you show me the script you're talking about?
Old 07/25/2007, 22:46   #33

i dont get it to work ;// dont understand stupid auto ip
how many times i tryed
i was good just with NuBot Helper (silkroadonline)
Old 07/26/2007, 02:05   #34

Dont understand it...

Ok i filled the script with the data like ID and Password.

Now did the same like in video with that pixels!

And how do i start this now?

If i run the script its always paused.

Can i close getpixel program or not?!

Cant you make a video showing how to set up and how to start this ? -.-
Old 07/26/2007, 04:54   #35

danke...
aber ich log manuel schneller ein als der bot :S
ich dachte das ding sollte mich in 3 secunden drinne haben?
sieht mir eher nach 30 secunden aus

und automatisch monster auswaehlen tut das script ja auch nich T_T

nja aber der guide is super jetzt weis ich wie das ding arbeitet ^_^

[edit]
gibt e sne funktion ungleich?

Quote:
While 1
If Hex(PixelGetColor(378, 45),6) = "F99309" Then
Send("5")
Sleep(100)
send("6")
Sleep(100)
send("4")
EndIf
If Hex(PixelGetColor(378, 45),6) = "F99309" Then
MouseClick("right",335,400)
Sleep (50)
Send("{Right 5}")
EndIf
WEnd
das "ist gleich" soll "ist ungleich" sein so das wenn kein hp balken da is sich das ding rundrum dreht und rechtsklicke macht lol :P

danke ^_^
Old 07/26/2007, 07:41   #36

dude, the script works, but not on CABAL! I tryied to wait 5 mins nothing happened the i minimized it and then script started to work. but when i maximize the cabal it stops again. sorry, but wtf???
And why we need to edit something? You shoulda make scrips for noobs, like me and few others. like for mars,server7,1 char. mars,server7,2char and etc. That we could only change our acc and pass. My resolution is 1024x768
Old 07/26/2007, 10:56   #37

that means u didn't used the GG bypass )
Old 07/26/2007, 11:09   #38

my oppinion:

if you wanna bot, then you should not say like uhhh im so noob - make me a fuckin bot i don't have to configure.
autoit is as easy as html so everyone should actually be able to write such a bot after using autoit for max one day.
and then you even could configure it to your own needs.

so please... it is that simple. just try and do it on your own :S

Here another possibility for an autobuff, which can be implemented in the all_in_one and doesn't need a specific cool-down declaration (which comes in handy if using speedhack sometimes):

If Hex(PixelGetColor(368, 989) ,6) = "94845D" or Hex(PixelGetColor(358, 990) ,6) = "FFFFFF" <span style='colorurple'> * Then</span> ;checks, whether buff 1 is ready to use. add the coordinates of the bottom of the skill-icon, for the second coords, take the same but 1 px lower and color = FFFFFF, cause it might be, that the skill is already selected!
Send("6") ;enter buff 1 hotkey
Sleep(50)
Send("6")
;enter buff 1 hotkey
EndIf

If Hex(PixelGetColor(406, 989) ,6) = "626E84" or Hex(PixelGetColor(406, 990) ,6) = "FFFFFF" <span style='colorurple'> *
Then </span>;see above
Send("7") ;enter buff 2 hotkey
Sleep(50)
Send("7")
;enter buff 2 hotkey
EndIf

* : Furthermore, to tweak this again, you could add the following line:
and Hex(PixelGetColor(1238, 344) ,6) <> "6DD5EE" and Hex(PixelGetColor(1238, 397) ,6) <> "6DD5EE"
this checks, whether the skill is already active by checking two positons on the right, where the skill status might appear. To get the coords and colors, just cast all of your needed buffs, and then simply pic one specific point of the first skill-status with getpixel. but the first skill might aswell be casted after another buff skill later in the game, so it would appear below the first casted skill(s). so you have to again cast your skills but in another order. so pick again exactly the same color-value of the same skill and take the difference of the two y-coords gained, so you can easily adept the buffs to as many as needed. proceed like this with all the buff skills.
i hope you understood that but i think you got the idea...
Old 07/26/2007, 14:18   #39

lol
found what i was looking for and i made this ^^
out of your auto attackscript
Code:
While 1
 If Hex&#40;PixelGetColor&#40;378, 45&#41;,6&#41; = &#34;F99309&#34; Then
 	Send&#40;&#34;5&#34;&#41;
 	Sleep&#40;50&#41;
 	send&#40;&#34;6&#34;&#41;
 	sleep&#40;50&#41;
 	send&#40;&#34;4&#34;&#41;
 	sleep&#40;50&#41; 	
            send&#40;&#34;3&#34;&#41;
 elseif hex&#40;pixelgetcolor&#40;780, 710&#41;,6&#41; = &#34;020301&#34; then
 	if hex&#40;pixelgetcolor&#40;986, 295&#41;,6&#41; = &#34;1D4DFF&#34; Then
 	MouseClick&#40;&#34;right&#34;,335,400&#41;
 	Send&#40;&#34;{Right 17}&#34;&#41;
 	Else
 	send&#40;&#34;7&#34;&#41;
 	Sleep&#40;1000&#41;
 	send&#40;&#34;8&#34;&#41;
 	sleep&#40;1000&#41;
 	send&#40;&#34;9&#34;&#41;
 	EndIf
 EndIf
WEnd
ok

now what it does:
as you turn on your juke box it will activate the buttons 7 then 8 then 9 (suitable for buffs)
as it recognizes the chosen buff icon it right clicks then turns the camera right click turn.... till it clicks on a mob

this function works independent :
if you have a mob selected the camera will stop turning and it will automatically attack with buttons 3 to 6 until its dead
and the loop starts over again ^^
very simple but in combination with teh autoheal and relogin it is a very effective script for places like mechazards [ increase the range of the mouse for mechazards!] lihorn zombies, etc....
im constantly attacking mobs the only breaks that occur are when all mobs are dead lol
havent had more time to modify the script anymore thats it for today :P

i think tomorrow ill think about a combo script first ^_^

P.S: if you cant work get pixel after that nice video pokey made for you...
GIVE UP YOU DONT HAVE ENOUGH IQ FOR THIS KIND OF STUFF!!!
Old 07/27/2007, 19:04   #40

the video pokey did is totally useless -.-

tryd by myself and its much easer -.- and why he takes the colors in the backround? sometimes backround becomes darker after minimize

Combo script isnt working on my pc -.-
combo start and then the sleep BUT
because my computer is lagging
it sends the first skill somethimes when the bar is yellow or red or sometimes not even hit the combo -.-

i made my autopick up auto heal script and auto login and select character(but not server) im not playing with speedhack. So noone could ever say im cheating or record this ^^

btw i build something that if im typing the autopickup and heal stops
Thats cool

Just figuring out how Dizzys thingi is working

Then it will be perfekt! Easy to Stop and doing things on his own
Old 07/30/2007, 10:08   #41

Quote:
Originally posted by leet-pvp@Jul 26 2007, 11:09
my oppinion:

if you wanna bot, then you should not say like uhhh im so noob - make me a fuckin bot i don't have to configure.
autoit is as easy as html so everyone should actually be able to write such a bot after using autoit for max one day.
and then you even could configure it to your own needs.

so please... it is that simple. just try and do it on your own :S

Here another possibility for an autobuff, which can be implemented in the all_in_one and doesn't need a specific cool-down declaration (which comes in handy if using speedhack sometimes):

If Hex(PixelGetColor(368, 989) ,6) = "94845D" or Hex(PixelGetColor(358, 990) ,6) = "FFFFFF" <span style='colorurple'> * Then</span> ;checks, whether buff 1 is ready to use. add the coordinates of the bottom of the skill-icon, for the second coords, take the same but 1 px lower and color = FFFFFF, cause it might be, that the skill is already selected!
Send("6") ;enter buff 1 hotkey
Sleep(50)
Send("6")
;enter buff 1 hotkey
EndIf

If Hex(PixelGetColor(406, 989) ,6) = "626E84" or Hex(PixelGetColor(406, 990) ,6) = "FFFFFF" <span style='colorurple'> *
Then </span>;see above
Send("7") ;enter buff 2 hotkey
Sleep(50)
Send("7")
;enter buff 2 hotkey
EndIf

* : Furthermore, to tweak this again, you could add the following line:
and Hex(PixelGetColor(1238, 344) ,6) <> "6DD5EE" and Hex(PixelGetColor(1238, 397) ,6) <> "6DD5EE"
this checks, whether the skill is already active by checking two positons on the right, where the skill status might appear. To get the coords and colors, just cast all of your needed buffs, and then simply pic one specific point of the first skill-status with getpixel. but the first skill might aswell be casted after another buff skill later in the game, so it would appear below the first casted skill(s). so you have to again cast your skills but in another order. so pick again exactly the same color-value of the same skill and take the difference of the two y-coords gained, so you can easily adept the buffs to as many as needed. proceed like this with all the buff skills.
i hope you understood that but i think you got the idea...
Yea, I was thinking that but when you use a speedhack, the buffs appear to get used up at the rate of the speedhack. So, the icon on the right, for example, would disappear quickly which will trigger the buff to start casting, however, the buff is still there so it will just keep trying to cast the buff :/

And, anyone who says "make me a bot im a noob and cant do the simplest programming language ever" can just leave the thread now.

Also, thanks for the karma guys

My internet's been down lately which is why I haven't been on much. :/