Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 02:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Autotrain Skill ranks.

Discussion on Autotrain Skill ranks. within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/07/2007, 19:01   #16

elite*gold: 0
joystick or joypad ?
Old 08/07/2007, 22:58   #17

the tool supports booth
Old 08/07/2007, 23:43   #18

not sure if keyboard can do it (i got a gaming side keyboard "gamepad"). But basically u need some macro tool that gameguard wont detect that enables you to autofire left click.

Hence, u follow the protocol stated within the thread.

My nostromo n52 software enables me to do so. Configure macros and asign keys.

Run perfectly ^^
Old 08/08/2007, 12:02   #19

But i dont aunterstand the concept behind this "trick"...

ok the autofirebuttons is needed coz u need a autoskillpusher....
but how do the tool autotarget the monster?
Old 08/08/2007, 13:42   #20

Okay guys , since there are so many questions open about this exploit I'd make a video guide at the spot ive usually done that. I'd just need a account with undead ground unlocked. Pm me please.

Sincerly hidden

@icno
I'm glad it worked for you.
Old 08/08/2007, 13:50   #21

i dont need a video to understand how the tool autotarget the monster...
I have read ur tut, but there is no description, how the tool autotarget
Old 08/08/2007, 17:17   #22

On which mobs can I use this macro at lvl 71 ?
Old 08/08/2007, 18:29   #23

ruina station is good... guys, such questions r useless,. Just think of where you can fight and where not. kthxbye
Old 08/08/2007, 19:04   #24

Most important is not a autokeypusher as Mcdan says... the most important thing is an Auto clicker.

Look, if u use full screen, and put yer mouse cursor to the side of screen, the screen will start rotating, right? Will if u r auto clicking left clikc.... yer char will start running in circles... thats the point of it.

If u do that in an area with big respawn and agressive mobs.... evetually (always very fast) u will be clicking on mobs... if yer zoom is adjusted to the point where yer chars runs in circles, small circles, the mobs that will come near you will be clicked.... and if there are many mobs, you will click each mob one time as the screen rotates. Then if u have a macro for pushing skills or some weight on keyboard.... you will attack each mob with one skill, while the screen is rotating and targeting a new mob.... so mobs will get hit one time, then the other, then the other, and back to the starting mob.... dont know how to explain it better.

Wait for thread starter video tutorial. Or just try it out.. if doesnt work, stop.... think for 3 minutes, and then re try. I dont know if i am doing it exaclty as thread starter stated it. But in my own variation of this technique it is working...

I use camara angle not in top of char.... in 45 degrees.... cause while rotating camara, that angle allows u to clikc mobs easier... with camara on top of char u need the mob to be extremly close for a succesfull targeting......

And with my nostromo n52... i configre more macros, to use buffs, pick up anything that mobs drops, and zoom in and zoom out of camara fast.... because sometimes in 45 degreee angle camara when u reach a wall the rotating stops.... so by zooming in and out very fast, it makes it continue rotating and no stuck anymore..

I am terrible sry for my rusted english, my main language is spanish.

Have a good day.
Old 08/08/2007, 20:01   #25

got a small fix, which i use. Sometimes u dont click mobs cus the targeting zone is too small. So you have to make it bigger.
To do this go to Cabal online (europe)\Data\FX\Monster

search the file for you monster and remember the name. Now search the file "barlog_s.ebm" copy it and paste it in another folder. Rename it with the filename of your monster you wanna auto fight and paste it back to the Monster folder, overwrite the existing monster file (do a backup) and start the game.

Voila, you small tiny winy monster became a huge mob.
Old 08/08/2007, 20:58   #26

Ya, very nice idea... thou i fixed the issue just centeirng the cursor a little bit above the middle of screen + angle of camara pretty good tarjeting accuracy... for the monster will be using most fo screen side while rotating due to angle.

I tried yer method, nice nice, but when u wanna walk around a new spot or sumething, if u dont have dash... you be targeting mobs and having a hard time moving long ways.
Old 08/08/2007, 21:06   #27

well, thats why the backup, if u dont bot, change it back^^
Old 08/08/2007, 23:17   #28

I don't find the Wriggleleaf name on the \Monster file ...
Can you help me please
Old 08/09/2007, 00:22   #29

ty icno...this was the answer i have searched for..
+k

i didnt know this cameracylce before coz I play in window mode
Old 08/09/2007, 00:44   #30

ah indeed! yes u need full screen mode for camera rotation. ^^