Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New retarget for BL

Discussion on New retarget for BL within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New retarget for BL

Hey guys, there's a chance that any of you use macro retarget for BL on bm2? Like the old times when BL was just standing still because of it. I heard that we can use following options target enemy - normal att - SELF TARGET (there's bind for it in game) and so.
Anybody tried it? It doesn't work well for me I don't know why.
Old 06/20/2014, 15:58   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysia201 View Post
Hey guys, there's a chance that any of you use macro retarget for BL on bm2? Like the old times when BL was just standing still because of it. I heard that we can use following options target enemy - normal att - SELF TARGET (there's bind for it in game) and so.
Anybody tried it? It doesn't work well for me I don't know why.
hmm which key button u comfortable with? for macro button binding i prefer F5 for z button auto target.. Can be found under option> mission war replace it wit F5 button And F6 for select own character under party category. when activate bm2 use ctrl+A to activate auto atk then put ur normal atk under the 6 or 7 keypad and press f5+f6 simultaneously shuld works for all include fs/wa retarget
Old 06/21/2014, 01:06   #3

buy programmable mouse its easier.
Old 06/21/2014, 15:00   #4

elite*gold: 21