Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 23:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ab welchen skill rank??

Discussion on ab welchen skill rank?? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ab welchen skill rank??

ab welchen skill rank kann man bei den dummies skillen (zocke privat server great cabal)
Old 06/28/2009, 22:21   #2

elite*gold: 20
ab dem 2. skillrank kannst du die dummys angreifen.

auf offiziellen servern bräuchtest du class rank 10 (lv90).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wie viel FP braucht man für welchen skill
07/06/2010 - Last Chaos - 9 Replies
hallo ich nerve nur ungerne nochmal aber weiß vielleicht jemand eine Seite auf der steht wie viel FP man für welchen Skill braucht den ich farme habe aber keine lust für jeden skill vole fp zu verbraucen den ich will nur die nötigsten skills machen wehre nett wen mir jemand helfen kann ps ich bin schurkin will mit dolchen weiter machen fals ihr das braucht
WTT lvl 92 elite wand +1 rank with nice dmg for lvl 85 wand with skill up/ashtal[EU2]
05/19/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
hi i have elite wands lvl 92 with skill up and nice dmg. my wands have all just 4 slot but dmg + ice OR dmg + prisma dmg. all with skill up!!!!! iam looking for lvl 85 wand. i prefer filled with ashtals/skill up. if someone have a nice 85 wand on eu 2 and is looking for a lvl 92 wand pm me and tell me stats/stones. if u dont have nice wand 85 u can pay with ashtals too^^
cabal magic element,rank and skill
04/25/2009 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
im sorry to post so much noob question,but im new to cabal thats why... another question,what's the different with all the magic element in cabal (wind,fire,ligthning,earth etc.),do they bring any special effect or debuff? how bout class rank,sword rank and magic rank?since i up a certain level of sword and magic exp,still did not see any upgrade of those ranks. and is it worthy to upgrade the level of skill(what is the max level of each skill?)or just buy another skill will be more...
Skill rank
09/16/2008 - Cabal Online - 8 Replies
how can i fast skill lvl my rank and not go lvl up fast at the same time ??:confused: thx
how to train rank skill fast?
08/26/2007 - Cabal Online - 8 Replies
what the faster way to train my warrior rank skill? i got set adept +3 skill