Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 04:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to obtain anniversary item (silver)

Discussion on how to obtain anniversary item (silver) within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to obtain anniversary item (silver)

i got a lot of anniversary item (bronze),it says collect 5 with a formula card : anniversary (silver) sold from magic dealer to obtain anniversary item (silver),but after i visit the core alchemist, i did not find any item such as formula card : anniversary (silver) for sale..
how to obtain anniversary item (silver)?plz help,thx
Old 05/14/2009, 18:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
uhm, wild suggestion: try the event-NPC?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to: Obtain the Archangel
07/18/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 9 Replies
In Battle of Immortals there a different Types of Letters / Tables. You can get from Monster Drops. They look like this http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4372/lettersbo i.jpg There are seven Types of them The Word "Battle" The Word "of"
Unlocking the Ruins of the Silver Knights [2nd dungeon in silver island continent]
01/13/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 15 Replies
Please give me tips how to unlock it. TY
WoW celebrates 5th anniversary since the release
11/26/2009 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
Blizzard has introduced a special website to celebrate the fifth anniversary of the release of the game World of Warcraft, which launched the 23rd November 2004. year. In addition, this is the fifteenth anniversary of the Warcraft series of games. Executive Director of Blizzard, Mike Morhaime, has admitted that he was a bit skeptical regarding the success of this now legendary game. "When we released the game, we knew that this was one of most massive multiplayer games. It was our first...
Where can i obtain Lin2?
06/10/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
i was wondering where i could obtain Linage2 and is it free to play? thats all really. thanks :)