Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 02:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEED HELP W/ CABAL LAUNCHER.

Discussion on NEED HELP W/ CABAL LAUNCHER. within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NEED HELP W/ CABAL LAUNCHER.

hi i need help my cabal launcher is not popping up when i click on it. this happens everytime i use CCLEANER. before when i use ccleaner what i do is i 1st do a restart so my cabal launcher would pop up. but now it doesnt seem to work anymore. i just run ccleaner restarted my laptop click on the cabal launcher nothing happens i did this 3x already but to no avail. can anyone help me w/ this problem would really appreciate it thank you in advance.
Old 11/27/2012, 05:27   #2

that happen to me to .. i fixed by re -instal client.. if not use husky method.. hope it helps
Old 11/27/2012, 05:44   #3

just restart and restart your pc or laptop what so ever... that happens to me before and I've fixed it.
Old 11/27/2012, 07:54   #4

Restart your laptop and try it. If the problem is still there, reinstall, restart, and try it. Maybe run it as administrator? That should fix it.
Old 11/27/2012, 09:07   #5

ok tnx guys will try everything you guys said. will update in abit.
Old 11/27/2012, 10:27   #6

Try to open ie and go to see a video on yt close ie and restart cabal
Old 11/28/2012, 17:17   #7

yeap use internet explorer and watch youtube for 2-3 minutes you need some cache if im right? just try it then run cabal