Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 05:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need a good macro sotfware.. any suggestions ?

Discussion on i need a good macro sotfware.. any suggestions ? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Old 07/13/2012, 16:50   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
Here you have

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sotfware ??? Please
11/13/2011 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
Hello and been looking for a program called :confused: Or something like ReMouse or MicroMouse sotfware is a whole movement that records (keyboard and mouse) and then it will play if someone has the download link please let
G15 - profiles, macro help and suggestions needed.
10/29/2007 - Archlord - 7 Replies
ok, I admit, I am a noob when it comes to bots. I tried 2, one in eve to help me mine, brilliant in safe space, if everywhere else and a bot for bf2, which I got caught on first day and lose a long time account..... not inspiring me to try another bot. Yet, I am getting older and less patient to spend 3 months grinding a character to 40 for example. I bought myself a g15, but probebly like hundreds of people like me, we have no clue how to use them, set them up, profiles, macros,...
Does a good macro works?
04/28/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
Is there any Macro that works without CO window beeing active? I want to keep my char on macro and in the same time do something else on the computer. Someone pls help...
Good WoW Macro
01/27/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Macro ripped from BH WoW Helper CONFIGURING WoW Helper The first thing to do is to get in the game and determine what you want to have automated. WoW Helper Commands