Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 21:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New cabal updates 48

Discussion on New cabal updates 48 within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New cabal updates 48

With the new updates,the skill cap is on...we need to reach certain level to gain rank up.This definitely **** many ppl off..juz wondering if anyone could crack cabal rider SG or other bot..please post it here so we can bot.The Cabal r forcing us to bot by implementing this stupid skill cap.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cabal no updates
02/14/2010 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
I have a question whether there is a cabal who do not update?
Cabal Updates 404 and 405
12/07/2008 - Cabal Online - 20 Replies
Does anyone know how I can download the Update files update_404.dat and update_405.dat manually? Cabal is updating with 1kb/s that will take 44 hours <.< Can someone upload it or tell me where I can download it manually?
sorry for No new Updates (look All Cabal pserver Thread)
08/12/2008 - Cabal Private Server - 0 Replies
German: sorry leute das ich keine neuen updates gemacht hab bei meinem Thread ich werde dies nun ändern. Problem war es das mein computer kaputt war, nun habe ich einen neuen und sage CABAL 4 EVER ^_^. Update für den Thread bald. Englisch: sorry guys that i hadn´t add any updates to my thread. I will change this now. My computer was destroyed but i have a new one now and i want to say CABAL 4 EVER.